Joe Calls Bottom-Of-His-Class, Kicked-Out-Of-The-Military, Crack-Addicted Pedophile Hunter 'Smartest Guy I Know'

You keep pounding on Hunter Biden. It doesn't matter if he isn't running for any office. I hear the guy that used to live across the street from him was a bad guy too. You should try to get his broken laptop too. It won't give Trump a single vote more, but it will keep the crazies stirred up till they might be able to find their way to the polls.

But anyone who was within 100 yards of Trump in the past 40 years is relevant.

You keep pounding on Hunter Biden. It doesn't matter if he isn't running for any office. I hear the guy that used to live across the street from him was a bad guy too. You should try to get his broken laptop too. It won't give Trump a single vote more, but it will keep the crazies stirred up till they might be able to find their way to the polls.

Hunter was the bagman for Joe and the Family Biden.

And Jerimiah was a bullfrog. Both statements are equally true, and equally pertinent to the coming election.

Joe finished near bottom of his class too. Losers, both of them. A dunce would look smart to Joe cause of his cool hat.

Must be embarrassing for someone who you think is so dumb to be beating Trump's ass so bad.

But anyone who was within 100 yards of Trump in the past 40 years is relevant.

I'm not so sure about that, but those that went to jail because of their working for Trump within the last four years are relevant.

Joe finished near bottom of his class too. Losers, both of them. A dunce would look smart to Joe cause of his cool hat.

Must be embarrassing for someone who you think is so dumb to be beating Trump's ass so bad.
Over the years people with views on all sides of politics have griped about the political class. Trump made points on most of our issues. Issues that people on all sides backed up over the years. And then like miracles, did not. Biden is a living testament to that over his tenure in D.C. Get past Trump's personality. Stop thinking that the Supreme Court represents the past. There are real issues. Competing with China better be on the agenda. Biden is not going to do that.

Over the years people with views on all sides of politics have griped about the political class. Trump made points on most of our issues. Issues that people on all sides backed up over the years. And then like miracles, did not. Biden is a living testament to that over his tenure in D.C. Get past Trump's personality. Stop thinking that the Supreme Court represents the past. There are real issues. Competing with China better be on the agenda. Biden is not going to do that.

Trump's personality is enough to make him unqualified for the presidency, but his actions are much worse than his personality.

Joe Biden is the only person in the United States more absolutely useless than his piece of shit son Hunter.
Millions of people disagree with you.
You mean the millions leftist media and the socials have prevented from learning what a piece of shit Hunter is?

The left is intellectually dishonest.

It seems that everyone is against Trump. Did you ever wonder why?

Joe Biden is the only person in the United States more absolutely useless than his piece of shit son Hunter.
You mean the millions leftist media and the socials have prevented from learning what a piece of shit Hunter is?

Everyone? That's a flat-out lie.

Thanks for proving my point about the left's intellectual dishonesty.

Well, everyone except conspiracy theory nuts and other assorted idiots.

Well, everyone except conspiracy theory nuts and other assorted idiots.
Have you been given the Official Excuse to explain Biden's loss? Check your emails.

Forum List

Back