Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

Of course I got a booster shot. Unlike you, I'm not stupid.

That's a lot of free flowing spike proteins going God only knows where in there. But hey. You made your choice. As the chart shows, it didn't work out for a lot of people like they hoped it would, and for that they took what was definitely an experimental treatment with the long term side effects of who knows what.

Now, go ahead and insult me, whatever. In time we will be proven even more right I'm sorry to say, because a lot of people who just wanted to do the best by their health--people like my lovely parents--got taken in.

For those interested in actual data:

1642941106557.png

You stand twice the chance to assume room temperature if you listen to SweetSue92 instead of acting sane and taking the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and booster shots.

That's a lot of free flowing spike proteins going God only knows where in there. But hey. You made your choice. As the chart shows, it didn't work out for a lot of people like they hoped it would, and for that they took what was definitely an experimental treatment with the long term side effects of who knows what.

Now, go ahead and insult me, whatever. In time we will be proven even more right I'm sorry to say, because a lot of people who just wanted to do the best by their health--people like my lovely parents--got taken in.

Still not willing to talk about the death rate of the vaccinated vs. the unvaxxed. I guess when you have to run from data...that is enough of an insult and I'll leave it at that.

View attachment 591752

You stand twice the chance to assume room temperature if you listen to SweetSue92 instead of acting sane and taking the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and booster shots.

The CDC lies.

Try more honest nations, where you are counted as "vaccinated" as soon as you get the vaccine. You know, like we always used to do.

The thing about lies is they never hold up. And these are unraveling at warp speed, Corny

The CDC lies.
Another wild conspiracy theory.
Try more honest nations, where you are counted as "vaccinated" as soon as you get the vaccine. You know, like we always used to do.

The thing about lies is they never hold up. And these are unraveling at warp speed, Corny
Yeah...and you still think Trump won the election, 1/6 was done by BLM, and your blob never lied to you.

All you do is lie.

Still not willing to talk about the death rate of the vaccinated vs. the unvaxxed. I guess when you have to run from data...that is enough of an insult and I'll leave it at that.

If you go by total deaths, the vaxxed are still ahead. As I have said, the vaccines DO have a limited protective effect. Weeks. We are down to weeks.

Here is the latest hospitalization info from the UK. Now, if all these people are not protected enough to avoid hospitalization, or the ICU, or even VENTS, what in the world makes you think they will avoid death going forward? They will not. We are one year away from vaccines and the vaccines are a failure. They just are. You can continue and look foolish, or you can say, man, that was terrible. How sad.

1642941481097.png

Another wild conspiracy theory.

Yeah...and you still think Trump won the election, 1/6 was done by BLM, and your blob never lied to you.

All you do is lie.

Do NOT put words in my mouth so you can look better. I do think Democrats cheat like they breathe; whether it was enough for Trump to "win" we will never know. YOU QUOTE ME where I said "BLM did 1/6" or Trump never lied.

You're intellectually bankrupt AND and of so low character you can't even admit a VACCINE is not performing up to par. Sad. Pathetic.

People are dying because they refuse to get vaccinated. That is not Bidens fault.
Sadly, that's incorrect. The vaccine can reduce the person contracting COVID but it hopefully prevents serious illness if you do. Unfortunately, some still succumb to the virus, especially as it's effectiveness wanes. The maths mean, as more and more are vaccinated, the death toll of those vaccinated is relatively small to that group but a larger number than those who died unvaccinated. And the older and most vulnerable get vaccinated first but they have a much lower survival rate than the young.

This article explains, it was expected -

Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination | David Spiegelhalter and Anthony Masters

I don't know the US stats, but I can only guess the trends maybe similar to the UK's.

Do NOT put words in my mouth so you can look better. I do think Democrats cheat like they breathe; whether it was enough for Trump to "win" we will never know. YOU QUOTE ME where I said "BLM did 1/6" or Trump never lied.

You're intellectually bankrupt AND and of so low character you can't even admit a VACCINE is not performing up to par. Sad. Pathetic.
More crazy conspiracy theories. God help your students (if you actually have any) because they have a fucking idiot for a teacher.

The vaccine protects you from dying from the virus. There is no Xiden and there was no lie.
so xiden was telling the truth when he said you wouldn’t get sick if you took the vaccine?

and yes, it’s possible to still die if vaccined

try again

the. why did xiden and the demafascist propagandist tell people if they’d get the vaccine they wouldn’t get sick?
First off won't respond to your post... its Biden, we aren't Facist we are not propagandist, won't answer you ignorance here ... try and ask a proper question, moron!!!!!

More crazy conspiracy theories. God help your students (if you actually have any) because they have a fucking idiot for a teacher.
have you notice how ignorant republican teachers are ... I had a guy the yesterday who was pissed because he had to get vaccinated to teach ... then he said it didn't protect him he got covid-19 twice ... I asked him did you die ???? he came back what kind of question is that no I didn't die... I said then thank the school for forcing you to get the vaccination ... he had the nerve to come back and say what the hell for ... here I am a average guy who read, yes I'm educate, but my education is in electronic, not medical ... I explained to him that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the virus its stops you from going to the hospital put on a ventilator and hope you don't die ... I told this teacher it builds up you antibodies in your body to fight off the virus thats all it does ... like all ignorant republican teachers he said, "you don't know what you're talking about ... felt sorry for his students ...

Of course I got a booster shot. Unlike you, I'm not stupid.
why would anyone, especially a liberal/democrat brag about getting a shot ... we don' brag ... iff some one ask me have I got my shots I say yes all three ... is that bragging ??? you tell me ...only republican brag ... you hear it all the time ...I'm so rich , I know everything there is to know ... that all we ever hear from the most ignorant rants from republican... especially from this site ... I've never heard so much ignorance and so many shiny objects from anyone like these republicans do ... prove them wrong, they come back with a shiny object ...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
First off won't respond to your post... its Biden, we aren't Facist we are not propagandist, won't answer you ignorance here ... try and ask a proper question, moron!!!!!
stop supporting fascist policies and you won’t be called fascist

View attachment 591752

How are they defining VACCINATED is the key------and assuming that the CDC wouldn't be lying AGAIN is another.

Oh wait the other is what is the difference between UP TO DATE and VACCINATED with the CDC? HINT: They are playing games with the stats and everyone's heads.

you know some time I feel just like you ... don't need to insult you sweetsue92 you insult yourself every time you post ... the vaccine has been worked on for years ... for a vaccine to be used they have trials ... that way they know what the side affects are ... I realize stupid people like yourself uses 10 dollar words to sound like they are smart, let me assure you are very ignorant ... there has been a couple billion shots go out in the world ... the only side affect was they lived and The ones who didn't get the shot well they don't say to much you know, its really hard to talk when you're in a sealed box and 6 feet under ground ...

The CDC lies.

man I never seen so much inaccurate statements ... the CDC doesn't lie ... ever ... they give you the currant information ... if that information becomes outdated they then correct the information to keep the public informed ... each and every time they gave us information then they corrected it thats not lying lying ... what is lyings is saying the CDC lies ...thats lying ... sorry hunny we never counted the numbers of vaccines give the day it was given ever ... another thing you got wrong ...it always has been reported at the end of each month ... so we are always behind the count by 30 day ... it was never reported right away even like polio or mumphs its counts were at the end of each month always ... you need to take a refresher course in teaching you seem to get a lot of things wrong ...

are you really this stupid ??? when I read your response its sad ...that one party can have so many stupid people ... really you are so oppressed because the scientist says, not the Democrats, but the scientist tells you to wear a mask, and get vaccinated ... now the mask is mandated but the shot, on the whole, is your choice ... that 4.9 million people who caught covid came from the republican who refused to get vaccinated affected those 4.9 million because they had their shots they didn't die ... the 860,000 that died 99 % are republicans ... because they refused to wear a mask and they refused to get a shot... they are oppressed??? that's hysterical still laughing at your stupidity ...there are no millions of illegals coming in infested ...that's bull shit ... there is no factual information of millions of illegals coming into the US... that's just total bull shit on your part ... anything to justify your [
the post ... and I don't care how many die trump is responsible for every death not Biden ... now the dying ones are republican ... who refuse to get a vaccination ... so its just stupid people the deserver what they get... ...
Are you that stupid to forget that the NY governor Andrew Cuomo committed genocide by forcing nursing homes to take back Covid infected people, smack in the beginning of the pandemic?

Also, red states like Florida and Texas didn’t impose senseless non science based economy crushing mandates and yet they are doing just fine now. In fact record numbers of people from blue states are moving from NY and CA to those red states.

Yet another clueless Leftard that is out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back