Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

The only responsibility is on those doing Gain Of Function testing in Chicom land. And those who denied early treatments for the KONG FLU...........But you communist love destroying shit for power..........Now go prasise that POS FauChi......and be a good little Fascist.
Wrong again.

Here's the COVID death figures EXACTLY when Biden took over on inauguration day -

View attachment 591710

Here's the link to that site for current deaths, so just subtract 414,424 from the current deaths to work out Biden's -

People are dying because they refuse to get vaccinated. That is not Bidens fault.

Ivermectin does not work.
BS again.........I've posted many studies who aren't sponsored by Pfizer..............It was used all over the world and they did NIGHT AND DAY BETTER.

Early treatments that stop the Cytokine storm and replication of the spike proteins stop you from dying.........and keep you out of the hospital.

This drug along with others have saved MILLIONS OF LIVES.......and have been used for a VERY LONG TIME.

Wrong again.
And you are wrong again ..............The sponsored ECO Health Alliance with US funds to study the bat and DARPA did it also.........It's been well documented now,........GOF is dangerous which is why it was banned from here, then unbanned......then banned............

Why the fuck would you want to risk mixing viruses that if released could kill the dang planet? Stupidity in motion...........and if they find the smoking gun from Wuhan those who did this are guilty of MASS MURDER to the planet.

People are dying because they refuse to get vaccinated. That is not Bidens fault.

If you manage to make it through the 14 days after your first and second dose without getting Covid, then yes. You have a very short period of protection against severe illness and disease. Key word: short. Natural immunity is more durable.

After that, who knows what happens to your immune system. The drug companies destroyed their control groups. They wanted 75 years to have the information come out, but now have to release it all in months.

When Trump was President the number of Covid deaths were bogus. Now you are adhering to the numbers?
now you aren’t? we are using the same formula, either they way, apples to apples

either way, more deaths under xiden

Joe is numb now after a half century of lies and incompetence. His brain is mushed like an oversexed sexual deviant with all the diseases that affect the brain. He lied. When he entered for the press conference the other day they actually showed light on the floor either from the sun through window behind the curtains or purposely by lights to direct him near the podium for a few seconds. Progs live by choreography. That is why I typed that.

If you manage to make it through the 14 days after your first and second dose without getting Covid, then yes. You have a very short period of protection against severe illness and disease. Key word: short. Natural immunity is more durable.

After that, who knows what happens to your immune system. The drug companies destroyed their control groups. They wanted 75 years to have the information come out, but now have to release it all in months.
BS.

I personally know four people--FOUR--who were double vaxxed AND BOOSTED who got Covid JUST THIS MONTH. One of whom was really pretty sick too.

That's failure any way you slice it.

You can get a cold even after taking cold medicine. This obtuse attitude you guys have about this vaccine is dumb. Especially when you're willing to take all kinds of crazy shit that won't protect you as well as the vaccine.

You can get a cold even after taking cold medicine. This obtuse attitude you guys have about this vaccine is dumb. Especially when you're willing to take all kinds of crazy shit that won't protect you as well as the vaccine.

I have been watching these numbers for weeks now. U of M hospital system used to tweet them out weekly. I noticed recently that they stopped tweeting. OH, I knew why, so hunted down the information on my own.

Here's what I found:

1642938800940.png

I have been watching these numbers for weeks now. U of M hospital system used to tweet them out weekly. I noticed recently that they stopped tweeting. OH, I knew why, so hunted down the information on my own.

Here's what I found:

View attachment 591738

Yeah, what are the stats about the deaths from Covid when broken down by Vaxxed and Unvaxxed?

Yeah, what are the stats about the deaths from Covid when broken down by Vaxxed and Unvaxxed?

Answered in another thread. You know what is very much dependent on the immune system, as it turns out? Cancer. What an absolute mess.

Did you also get boosted?

Forum List

Back