Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

the if he wasn't convicted as you say, then why did Trump give him a pardon when he was on his way to jail
Geez mam- this is common knowledge he was pardon ... why did he pardon him come on get the old tap shoes out a dance around that one we know you will
hahaha he wasn’t on his way to jail!

premier s can pardon people before they are even charged with anything

the pardon was because trump was on his way out of office, and the demafascist would have continued to drag it out

that isn’t a Court Order of conviction

It was a statement drafted by he mueller team, signed, flynn later and before conviction pulled his plea and the doj moved to dismiss, after the court forced the mueller team to release Brady evidence they had been hiding

geez man…this is common knowledge
Flynn's guilty plea was never withdrawn. The court denied that request.

And he was guilty the moment he pleaded guilty and the court accepted his plea.

A defendant found guilty in a court of law is convicted.

the pardon was because trump was on his way out of office, and the demafascist would have continued to drag it out
Well that's a lie. Trump pardoned him to keep a convicted felon from going to prison. It certainly wasn't because Trump was on his way out of office unless you think Trump knew he was going to lose his election. Plus, Trump still had 13 months remaining in his first term.

they had ruled on it yet, then the DOj moved to miss

try again
That was not a ruling on Flynn's motion to withdraw his guilty plea. You have no idea what you're talking about.

As far as the Department of Justice's motion to dismiss the case, the court rejected that as well. That's why Trump stepped in and pardoned him. To keep Flynn out of prison.

Well that's a lie. Trump pardoned him to keep a convicted felon from going to prison. It certainly wasn't because Trump was on his way out of office unless you think Trump knew he was going to lose his election. Plus, Trump still had 13 months remaining in his first term.
hahaha he was convicted, he wasn't going to prison

The DOJ missed the charge....just stop already

hahaha he was convicted, he wasn't going to prison

The DOJ missed the charge....just stop already
Yes, he was convicted. Glad you finally realize that.

He was still facing prison as the court hadn't dismissed the case when he was pardoned.

And who knows what you mean by, "the DOJ missed the charge?"

Yes, he was convicted. Glad you finally realize that.

He was still facing prison as the court hadn't dismissed the case when he was pardoned.

And who knows what you mean by, "the DOJ missed the charge?"
haha no he wasn’t convicted

you don’t move to dismiss a case after a conviction

LOL

And the court didn't dismiss the case. Thanks for making my case!
correct…it was still open…and trump lost…and because xiden was coming in and has control of the DOJ and one of the key members of the obamagate gang, flynn took a pardon to end it

i’ve been saying that the entire time

correct…it was still open…and trump lost…and because xiden was coming in and has control of the DOJ and one of the key members of the obamagate gang, flynn took a pardon to end it

i’ve been saying that the entire time
You've been saying it, but it never made any sense. Again, Trump pardoned him 13 months before the end of his first term. Innocent people don't need pardons.

You know I can’t deal with stupid people like you … I’m done with ya … you rally don’t have a clue what it’s all about

Forum List

Back