Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

Joe has blood on his hands.

He cares about the ecomoney more than people.

He's responsible for COVID throughout the world, the economic collapses too.

He promised us we were electing him because his duty to masks & electric cars.

Masks, masks, and he's issued more federal land mining permits than Trump, he doesn't care about the environment or human kind.

Come-on man!

It's a pandemic, neither Trump nor Biden have any control, hell, WHO and CDC don't even have a handle on it. It isn't in the capacity for man to control their own footsteps, let alone anyone else.

Marvin, I do like how you set up the left on this thread, it is great fun to watch them stumble and bumble. Thanks.

I think they need to keep the Pandemic going as long as possible
You can't seriously believe that ^^^^^^^^^

Decent people want the pandemic to end.
All this RW resistance is the way the right wing is attempting to keep it going.
Just wear the damn mask and just bitching about your 'freedoms.' FFS. Wear a mask.

Are you going to repeat Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't contract or spread Covid? Go ahead, I dare you...
Link to Biden saying that.
Don't edit it, or post some edited video.
I bet you will still post an edited or truncated video.

Link to Biden saying that.
Don't edit it, or post some edited video.
I bet you will still post an edited or truncated video.

He lies about this repeatedly, and you believe it, then go on and pass along the lie.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Forum List

Back