Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

He and the Democrats blamed Trump for the global pandemic that started in China, said they would solve it, now he and the Democrats own it. The Democrats are quick to Blame Republicans solely for not getting vaccinated yet they ignore the numbers of Blacks, Latinos, and immigrants who refuse to get vaccinated.

First off, the vaccine was NEVER meant to stop transmission. The purpose was to prevent serious disease and/or death (symptomatic covid)

How effective are the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines?

The study confirms that both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are highly effective,
According to early randomized trials, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have demonstrated more than 90 percent effectiveness for preventing symptomatic COVID-19.
They were promoted to inhibit transmission (pandemic of the unvaccinated) and reduce hospitalizations. They wear off quickly and ultimately do neither. Data clearly demonstrates this. The 90% effectiveness is due largely to general health of those vaccinated. Those with underlying conditions and vaccines still get sick and often die.

why would anyone, especially a liberal/democrat brag about getting a shot ... we don' brag ... iff some one ask me have I got my shots I say yes all three ... is that bragging ??? you tell me ...only republican brag ... you hear it all the time ...I'm so rich , I know everything there is to know ... that all we ever hear from the most ignorant rants from republican... especially from this site ... I've never heard so much ignorance and so many shiny objects from anyone like these republicans do ... prove them wrong, they come back with a shiny object ...

Its bewildering. They revel in ignorance as if they are taking a hot shower for the first time or something.

The most effective way to get a Republican to do anything is insist they do the exact opposite. You'll get 100% compliance!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He and the Democrats blamed Trump for the global pandemic that started in China, said they would solve it, now he and the Democrats own it. The Democrats are quick to Blame Republicans solely for not getting vaccinated yet they ignore the numbers of Blacks, Latinos, and immigrants who refuse to get vaccinated.
No, they don't own it. They have provided everything necessary to stop the spread, but if people refuse to get vaccinated, that's not on Biden. More whites have not gotten vaccinated than anyone else so stop blaming us and Hispanics because you saltines think a vaccine shot is chattel slavery. OBTW McConnell, there are black and hispanic republicans.

nah, I don't support fascist policies...I didn't support xiden or obama, nancy p, aoc, or chucky and the entire lot from the party of the klan
If you support what the republicans are doing right now, you are supporting real, live, actual fascism. The republican party is the party of the Klan.

Are you that stupid to forget that the NY governor Andrew Cuomo committed genocide by forcing nursing homes to take back Covid infected people, smack in the beginning of the pandemic?

Also, red states like Florida and Texas didn’t impose senseless non science based economy crushing mandates and yet they are doing just fine now. In fact record numbers of people from blue states are moving from NY and CA to those red states.

Yet another clueless Leftard that is out of touch with reality.
I think you might want to check your statement because florida and texas had problems.

No, they don't own it. They have provided everything necessary to stop the spread, but if people refuse to get vaccinated, that's not on Biden. More whites have not gotten vaccinated than anyone else so stop blaming us and Hispanics because you saltines think a vaccine shot is chattel slavery. OBTW McConnell, there are black and hispanic republicans.
My point is, you can’t solely blame Republicans. As for the numbers of Blacks and Hispanics not getting vaccinated, 90 percent of Blacks vote Democrat and 60 percent of Hispanics vote Democrat. That is still a significant number of people not getting vaccinated if you subscribe to the bullshit assumption that all Democrats are vaccinated.

Wrong.
Clearly the mRNA injections are not actually vaccines at all and do not work.
Just look at Australia where they have 93% vaccination rates.
The infection and death rate is unchanged.
The high mRNA vaccination rates did nothing at all to reduce infection and death.
And it was calculated based on R(0) infection rate that covid would end with herd immunity once 70% of the population was immune.
So clearly the mRNA injections are NOT conferring immunity.
People who got the mRNA injections are getting infected and spreading it the same as those unvaccinated.
The only advantage of the mRNA injection is a temporary increase in resistance from increased antibody production.
That is NOT immunity.
Immunity requires being stored in long term T-cell memory.
The mRNA injections not do that.

I have been watching these numbers for weeks now. U of M hospital system used to tweet them out weekly. I noticed recently that they stopped tweeting. OH, I knew why, so hunted down the information on my own.

Here's what I found:

View attachment 591738

With 2 out of 3 people in Michigan being vaccinated, it shows the vaccinations are helping despite being the minority in the state, the unvaccinated represent a majority of those getting severely ill from covid.

I think you might want to check your statement because florida and texas had problems.
Not s bad as NY and CA, and, they kept everything open, and didn’t use Covid to usher in communism and authoritarianism.

You can get a cold even after taking cold medicine. This obtuse attitude you guys have about this vaccine is dumb. Especially when you're willing to take all kinds of crazy shit that won't protect you as well as the vaccine.
LOL Why take cold medicine before you have the cold...............Stupid news alert......lmao

Its bewildering. They revel in ignorance as if they are taking a hot shower for the first time or something.

The most effective way to get a Republican to do anything is insist they do the exact opposite. You'll get 100% compliance!
makes sense

If you go by total deaths, the vaxxed are still ahead. As I have said, the vaccines DO have a limited protective effect. Weeks. We are down to weeks.

Here is the latest hospitalization info from the UK. Now, if all these people are not protected enough to avoid hospitalization, or the ICU, or even VENTS, what in the world makes you think they will avoid death going forward? They will not. We are one year away from vaccines and the vaccines are a failure. They just are. You can continue and look foolish, or you can say, man, that was terrible. How sad.

Why are you using information from England and not the U.S. please explain your deception here ... nobody has died from the Pfizer medication ... I myself can tell you how well it works ... I have both of their shots and the booster my wife too ...myself and my wife both tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday of last week ...we got sick but no worse then any other cold ... congestion, runny nose, sore throat the usual ...we got a test on Monday of last week by Wednesday we were feeling well we took our covid test we were positive on Monday ... we then waited until Friday took another test and we are now negative ... now please explain to us all here where you can get information on people dying from the vaccine ... it doesn't seem to exist here in the U.S. ... so way are you lying about these drugs in the US ... what is really your motive ... I checked your sources and they are bloggers not scientist

Forum List

Back