Joe Biden's CFAL Doctrine

"Appears" to confirm. Not the most diverting of press releases.

Is it illegal for him to have interests overseas? Maybe it's still that lingering defeat where no one found those salacious videos of him raping kids.
He said he wouldn't, turd.
.evidence please.
Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president
Xiden is a dem they lie

Is it illegal for him to have interests overseas? Maybe it's still that lingering defeat where no one found those salacious videos of him raping kids.
.evidence please.
Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president
Xiden is a dem they lie

Oh brilliant. Your so clever.

.evidence please.
Xiden is a dem they lie

Oh brilliant. Your so ohhh

oh not really...it’s pretty obvious

Keep our head in the sand...............and by "in the sand" I mean "up your ass".

Keep our head in the sand...............and by "in the sand" I mean "up your ass".
what’s clear is xiden lied

why are you ignoring xiden lied??

All I need is evidence. It appears you don't have it so you keep your head up your ads.
You'd believe anything as long as it condemned the democrats.
Bear in mind trump was impeached for his exercises overseas. Suck eggs.

It's only clear to you. Why wasn't he charged with something?
Where's your evidence big mouth.

All I need is evidence. It appears you don't have it so you keep your head up your ads.
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you are crying about Trump in a Crackhead Biden thread exposes you have nothing.

The fact you are crying about Trump in a Crackhead Biden thread exposes you have nothing.

I don't suffer from trump defeat syndrome. You do. I like pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of you redneck hate filled repigs.

I don't suffer from trump defeat syndrome. You do. I like pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of you redneck hate filled repigs.
Not an election thread, Dumbass.

Not an election thread, Dumbass.

I don't care what sort of thread it is. I'll post what I like and I don't care if you hate me for it . Suck eggs.

It's only clear to you. Why wasn't he charged with something?
Where's your evidence big mouth.
i didn’t say he committed a crime

it’s not a crime for xiden’s son to have overseas investments

the lie, as already provided for you, was when xiden said he would make sure his so cut off all foreign investments

lying, isn’t a crime. It’s just a lie...and what we can expect from dems

what exceesices over seas?

Have you forgotten or denying what happened in Ukraine?
Really? You're not that dumb surely.

You mean Veggie Joe extorting the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor looking into Crackhead Biden’s crimes?

You mean Veggie Joe extorting the Ukrainian President to fire the prosecutor looking into Crackhead Biden’s crimes?

No. Imean he was sent there by the American government to apply pressure to the government to stop wasting the foreign aid they were getting.
You're scenario makes no sense and has never concluded with one misdemeanor against both of them you are an ignorant liar.

No. Imean he was sent there by the American government to apply pressure to the government to stop wasting the foreign aid they were getting.
You're scenario makes no sense and has never concluded with one misdemeanor against both of them you are an ignorant liar.
how were they wasting it?

The money was being squandered by public servants on themselves.

I thought you would know that. You know everything else but the truth.

The money was being squandered by public servants on themselves.

I thought you would know that. You know everything else but the truth.
so it’s ok for a president or vp to ensure foreign. aid isn’t being wasted...interesting

China is comfortable attacking the United States because their boy China Joe is in the Oval Office! This is what “10% for the big guy” buys you - no response from the United States when you attack.

Forum List

Back