Move over Budlight/Target... Walmart loses $18B in 14 days not being woke!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Walmart over the last 2 weeks has received zero backlash from the right wing culture warriors and as a result has lost $18B dollars in market value. That's right. Being not woke has cost them $8B since Target only lost $10B during that same time. Companies are responding everywhere by offering up woke merchandise and ads as a result of Walmart's $8B misstep. Disney investors dodged a bullet this month by releasing a woke Little Mermaid to huge release... they can only wonder how they would have responded to Walmarts financial mistake.

For those bad at math... Stock was $153 and the company was worth $413B two weeks ago. After a fine earnings release their stock dropped to $394 so the company is now only worth $394B in market value, $18B less than two weeks ago. Poor unWoke Walmart.

1685367274953.png

Walmart over the last 2 weeks has received zero backlash from the right wing culture warriors and as a result has lost $18B dollars in market value. That's right. Being not woke has cost them $8B since Target only lost $10B during that same time. Companies are responding everywhere by offering up woke merchandise and ads as a result of Walmart's $8B misstep. Disney investors dodged a bullet this month by releasing a woke Little Mermaid to huge release... they can only wonder how they would have responded to Walmarts financial mistake.

For those bad at math... Stock was $153 and the company was worth $413B two weeks ago. After a fine earnings release their stock dropped to $394 so the company is now only worth $394B in market value, $18B less than two weeks ago. Poor unWoke Walmart.

View attachment 789778

We get it. You're mad because target lost 9 billion for trying to pump out pedophilia tranny clothing and other perversions such as swimwear for tucking.
I am just shocked that it cost more to be unwoke than it does to be woke. How do you explain Walmart's market loss if it isnt directly linked to the lack of wokeism? I mean wokeism is targets problem... right?

That was just their theft loss in blue cities/states. :laughing0301:
Self admitted fake news by retailers to

View attachment 789778

I don't see where Walmart sold $18 billion dollars worth of it's own stock after purchasing it at the price of $153 per share. Maybe you can provide a link to prove your claim that Walmart LOST $18 billion due to a share price drop. You probably don't know this but you don't lose money in the stock market until you SELL STOCK lower than where you bought it.

I don't see where Walmart sold $18 billion dollars worth of it's own stock after purchasing it at the price of $153 per share. Maybe you can provide a link to prove your claim that Walmart LOST $18 billion due to a share price drop. You probably don't know this but you don't lose money in the stock market until you SELL STOCK lower than where you bought it.
The OP is very clearly talking about market value and even provides the math. It is the same language and math that other threads used to calculate Target's impact. Do you have a point or are you just swinging at shadows?

View attachment 789778

So, if I understand you correctly, you are admitting that Biden has destroyed our economy.

The Biden economy is horrible for all, no doubt.

Just yesterday I walked into my local Walmart and damned if they didn't have a large display right in front of the door of Bud Like Regular Bud and Micholob. The cases were red, white, and blue, so I suppose that was their Memorial Day idea.

Last edited:
I asked the beer guy at a store today. Unfortunately here bud light is selling a ton. His sales have upticked. I was in shock. But I don't drink american mad beer anyway.

But what really happened with wally world:

"Brett Biggs, Walmart's chief financial officer, told CNBC the tough quarter had to do with factors including overstaffing from overhiring when employees got COVID-19, inventory issues, and fuel prices.

Inflation's influence on consumers is affecting Walmart, too."

Walmart has been notorious for over hiring, then turn around and lay off or fire the extras.......long before Covid ever happened.

I think their downturn in profits has more to do with them raising their prices to be equal or higher than other chain retailers. When people are struggling, they'll go where it's cheaper.......but of course, Wally's won't admit they're screwing themselves by doing so

Forum List

Back