Joe Biden's Abortion Platform--what is it?

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
He used to be against abortion, but when the Democrats made a huge stink about funding abortion, did they really prove it was a woman's right to kill her own unborn baby? Will he go back to his religious views on abortion if he is elected President or will he go Hillary? What do you think?

1589792748449.png

1589792912192.png

Joe Biden official position on Abortion : (CNN) As Joe Biden prepared to tell a crowd that he'd changed his mind and now supported allowing federal funds to pay for abortions, he offered a disclaimer: He still didn't think he'd been wrong before.
"I make no apologies for my last position and I make no apologies for what I'm about to say," the former vice president told those gathered for a Democratic National Committee gala in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Biden's remarks sought to avoid the appearance of flip-flopping on a key issue out of political expediency. Still, pressure from both inside and outside Biden's campaign, including a direct appeal from a prominent supporter, actress and activist Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of internal discussions around the matter.

Is this clear to you? Because it's not clear to me. :dunno:

More here: Biden reverses long-held position on abortion funding amid criticism

Joe Biden's Abortion Platform--what is it?
If he doesn't want one he won't have one?
The CNN article said he made no apologies for his old position and would not apologize for his new one, either. That's why I'm confused.

How can a man who's opposed abortion for life suddenly go with feminist rights over their body, which is death for the unborn so far. I'm not getting this one, cnm which is why I started this thread.

Edit: It's like this meme sez:
1589794850225.png

He used to be against abortion, but when the Democrats made a huge stink about funding abortion, did they really prove it was a woman's right to kill her own unborn baby? Will he go back to his religious views on abortion if he is elected President or will he go Hillary? What do you think?

He'll do what Republicans and Democrats have done for the last 50 years. Loudly weep over abortion but be privately glad we aren't awash in unwanted babies.

Riddle me this, why do the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Biden is as soulless as any modern day worshipper of Le Marquis de Sade, a sadist. They're all toothy smiles beneath dead black shark's eyes. His platform? His party? Mass murder of the unborn—meeting their daily quota of sacrifices.

When you wingnuts agree to 90% tax rates to pay for all these unwanted babies, then you can get back to me.

Biden is as soulless as any modern day worshipper of Le Marquis de Sade, a sadist. They're all toothy smiles beneath dead black shark's eyes. His platform? His party? Mass murder of the unborn—meeting their daily quota of sacrifices.

When you wingnuts agree to 90% tax rates to pay for all these unwanted babies, then you can get back to me.
Babies do not cost their parents 90% of their earnings and never have, Joe. I know, because I raised 2 children who between them have 3 college degrees.

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

Joe Biden official position on Abortion : (CNN) As Joe Biden prepared to tell a crowd that he'd changed his mind and now supported allowing federal funds to pay for abortions, he offered a disclaimer: He still didn't think he'd been wrong before.
"I make no apologies for my last position and I make no apologies for what I'm about to say," the former vice president told those gathered for a Democratic National Committee gala in Atlanta on Thursday night.
Biden's remarks sought to avoid the appearance of flip-flopping on a key issue out of political expediency. Still, pressure from both inside and outside Biden's campaign, including a direct appeal from a prominent supporter, actress and activist Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of internal discussions around the matter.

A politician changes their mind for political expedience. Jeepers, it's not like we've ever seen that before, right? On abortion. I'm still amazed after 40 years this is still an issue. But when you look at the right to life movement in this country, it's not hard to see why it is. A group of people loudly bleating that a zygote at the moment of conception is a human being and that aborting it is wrong and anyone who does so is a murderer. All the while out of the other side of their mouths, they'll support cutting funding for sex education in schools, take away access to healthcare and obtaining birth control, and impose draconian measures using legislation and the courts to essentially tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body. Kinda defeating your own purpose here, huh? Then, the babies come out and right to lifers support magically disappears like a fart in the wind. They'll support taking away their access to health care, let them starve by supporting cutting programs that might help poor mothers feed them (SNAP), and see to it that support for public education is eviscerated. In other words, it doesn't matter to them that there are unwanted children in this world. That baby could fall out of the mother and splat on the floor and the right to lifers wouldn't give one iota about it.

He'll do what Republicans and Democrats have done for the last 50 years. Loudly weep over abortion but be privately glad we aren't awash in unwanted babies.

Riddle me this, why do the rich always get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?
Because of democrats like you.

I'm not particularly rich, Joe, but I own my deed to my farm and my own car, the bank doesn't, and I'm a couple of car repairs from fiscal disaster on my 2004 truck, which cost a couple of thousand dollars two months ago on a transmission repairs that they said might not keep a year from today...

Wow. That didn't answer my question at all. Let's try again.

If ending abortion is a MORAL IMPERATIVE AND THE WILL OF GOD....

then why do the rich always get their tax cuts but abortion never gets banned?

It was a pretty simple question, even for a simpleton like you, but your head would explode.

I'll make it easy for you.

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED. The GOP doesn't want to end abortion, they just want to keep you angry about it so you keep voting Republican even when you are about to lose the farm..

I don't believe in taking handouts, but I also believe that abortion is against what I believe the Bible says, which is to support life and to avoid sexual misconduct that leads to sexual illnesses, not to mention cessation of future generations of people's hereditary lines.

Again, that's all good and so, but we aren't in a Bronze Age 70% infant mortality rate where pumping out a bunch of babies was a survival strategy. We are in a world that is ALREADY overpopulated, and abortion is necessary for our survival as a species. The world is at 8 billion people right now. Most of them live in poverty and hunger.

I think also that President Washington's habit of beginning and ending every public conversation he gave either started or finished with asking God's blessing on this country and its people was the only true wisdom we ever had in political leadership that is acceptable to me personally.

Again, if grovelling in front of your imaginary sky pixie makes you happy, that's fine, just stop trying to impose that stupidity on the rest of us.

Babies do not cost their parents 90% of their earnings and never have, Joe. I know, because I raised 2 children who between them have 3 college degrees.

Wasn't what I said. I said, why don't you wingnuts who want to impose millions of unwanted babies on the world agree to pay 90% of your earnings to pay for them. I mean, that sounds like totally what GOD WOULD COMMAND YOU TO DO if you were truly serious.

Of course, you don't give a fuck about those babies once the umbilical chord is cut.

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

It’s actually very clear.
Biden may not approve of abortion personally, but he respects others to choose their own private path.
It’s called personal LIBERTY, as well as individual PRIVACY.

I'm not particularly rich, Joe, but I own my deed to my farm and my own car, the bank doesn't, and I'm a couple of car repairs from fiscal disaster on my 2004 truck, which cost a couple of thousand dollars two months ago on a transmission repairs that they said might not keep a year from today...

Wow. That didn't answer my question at all. Let's try again.

If ending abortion is a MORAL IMPERATIVE AND THE WILL OF GOD....

then why do the rich always get their tax cuts but abortion never gets banned?

It was a pretty simple question, even for a simpleton like you, but your head would explode.

I'll make it easy for you.

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED. The GOP doesn't want to end abortion, they just want to keep you angry about it so you keep voting Republican even when you are about to lose the farm..

I don't believe in taking handouts, but I also believe that abortion is against what I believe the Bible says, which is to support life and to avoid sexual misconduct that leads to sexual illnesses, not to mention cessation of future generations of people's hereditary lines.

Again, that's all good and so, but we aren't in a Bronze Age 70% infant mortality rate where pumping out a bunch of babies was a survival strategy. We are in a world that is ALREADY overpopulated, and abortion is necessary for our survival as a species. The world is at 8 billion people right now. Most of them live in poverty and hunger.

I think also that President Washington's habit of beginning and ending every public conversation he gave either started or finished with asking God's blessing on this country and its people was the only true wisdom we ever had in political leadership that is acceptable to me personally.

Again, if grovelling in front of your imaginary sky pixie makes you happy, that's fine, just stop trying to impose that stupidity on the rest of us.

Wasn't what I said. I said, why don't you wingnuts who want to impose millions of unwanted babies on the world agree to pay 90% of your earnings to pay for them. I mean, that sounds like totally what GOD WOULD COMMAND YOU TO DO if you were truly serious.

Of course, you don't give a fuck about those babies once the umbilical chord is cut.
All that and you use the f word. That is indecent, and you know it too, don't you. You are the party of women's liberation, yet you still use the sexual word that is the most demeaning way you can doublespeak to a woman, isn't it. Does that make you feel good, to make certain you show disdain for a woman just because she is a woman? If it makes you feel better, Democrat women demean Republican women for being women, too.

Go circle jerk one of your own, please, but leave me out of your dopey sexual abuse chatter.

View attachment 337672

View attachment 337674

O'Biden is a democrat. I'm sure he is all about slaughtering unborn babies.

All that and you use the f word. That is indecent, and you know it too, don't you. You are the party of women's liberation, yet you still use the sexual word that is the most demeaning way you can doublespeak to a woman, isn't it. Does that make you feel good, to make certain you show disdain for a woman just because she is a woman? If it makes you feel better, Democrat women demean Republican women for being women, too.

Naw, I enjoy showing FUCKING disdain for the FUCKING Stupid because they are FUCKING stupid.

Gender doesn't play into it.

But we knew you couldn't answer the point. You're being played. The bank will probably foreclose on your farm and you'll keep voting Republican because you are too fucking stupid to do otherwise.

Forum List

Back