Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

I spend about an hour or so filling out my ballot because I actually take the time to look up the candidates and see what news is out there about them, especially all the judicial races.

Can you say the same?
I am politically acute and active. When the ballot comes , I fill it out and take it to the polls. That is the diligence and respect that our right to vote deserves.

You Can’t say the same thing,

The mail-in ballots themselves are not being ended, but states are putting stipulations on them. Like Texas, for example, with stricter ID requirements for voting by mail. And you liberals are already crying about it...

Voting Laws Roundup: February 2022
But the states where it is needed most are Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and possibly Nevada which have not been secured. But the demrats will find more boxes of ballots to pull out from under the table in races that are close enough I'm sure.

But the states where it is needed most are Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and possibly Nevada which have not been secured. But the demrats will find more boxes of ballots to pull out from under the table in races that are close enough I'm sure.

Not so fast.....Moore v Harper is on the Supreme Court docket for October.

. In an embarrassing dereliction of duty, the Supreme Court refused to hear Trump’s case after the election. No court heard the evidence, hiding behind ‘no standing to bring the case.’ Bogus at best, cowardly probably. No doubt the Democrat incitement of over 12 thousand riots and assaults had a lot to do with the courts fear. The Democrats had handled it like any good Fascist would.

4. Subsequently, the Court granted certiorari, a hearing that they refused Trump, to Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives Timothy K. Moore (R), on the question of exactly who is empowered to set up the districting map for the election of federal offices, Senators and Representatives.

Guess which other federal office falls under that rubric. That's right.....the presidency.

You Leftists are about to see what Trump did for this nation in picking Originalists, who value the specific language of the US Constitution over the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, who claim they can alter it from any court.

6. Questions presented:

Whether a State's judicial branch may nullify the regulations governing the "Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives . . . prescribed . . . by the Legislature thereof," U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4, cl. 1, and replace them with regulations of the state courts' own devising, based on vague state constitutional provisions purportedly vesting the state judiciary with power to prescribe whatever rules it deems appropriate to ensure a "fair" or "free" election.

7. This will decide who makes up the voting map for North Carolina.

BUT…..it will also focus attention on the states where governors,
election officials,
attorneys general,
state courts,
state constitutions,
sec’ys of state, etc.

.....decided the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

Startin’ to get the picture of how important this is?
I can see Democrats sweatin' already.

With the end of mail-in ballots and the call for voter ID, the Democrats will have to scramble to find new ways to commit election fraud. They know that big wins by the GOP in the midterms and 2024, will only create substantial proof that they cheated in 2020.
when i first saw your avatar I thought you were mocking DeSantis!

What do the laser eyes represent? He has a laser focus on truth and justice and the American way? :)

. In an embarrassing dereliction of duty, the Supreme Court refused to hear Trump’s case after the election. No court heard the evidence, hiding behind ‘no standing to bring the case.’ Bogus at best, cowardly probably. No doubt the Democrat incitement of over 12 thousand riots and assaults had a lot to do with the courts fear. The Democrats had handled it like any good Fascist would.

4. Subsequently, the Court granted certiorari, a hearing that they refused Trump, to Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives Timothy K. Moore (R), on the question of exactly who is empowered to set up the districting map for the election of federal offices, Senators and Representatives.

Guess which other federal office falls under that rubric. That's right.....the presidency.

You Leftists are about to see what Trump did for this nation in picking Originalists, who value the specific language of the US Constitution over the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, who claim they can alter it from any court.

6. Questions presented:

Whether a State's judicial branch may nullify the regulations governing the "Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives . . . prescribed . . . by the Legislature thereof," U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4, cl. 1, and replace them with regulations of the state courts' own devising, based on vague state constitutional provisions purportedly vesting the state judiciary with power to prescribe whatever rules it deems appropriate to ensure a "fair" or "free" election.

election officials,
attorneys general,
state courts,
state constitutions,
sec’ys of state, etc.

What state is this Moore case from and will it be in time for Nov 2022?

I spend about an hour or so filling out my ballot because I actually take the time to look up the candidates and see what news is out there about them, especially all the judicial races.

Can you say the same?
Yes, i can, shame that your memory is so fleeting that you cant go to a polling place and know who to vote for. Again, how do you know your vote counted with the wonderful Postal Service that loses 28 million ballots?

6. Questions presented:

election officials,
attorneys general,
state courts,
state constitutions,
sec’ys of state, etc.

The independent state legislature theory runs contrary to the constitutional text, history, practice, and precedent. The framers famously distrusted state lawmakers, so much so that when they drafted the Elections Clause, they insisted that Congress retain the ultimate power to set the rules for federal elections. The framers would not have established — and indeed did not establish — a regime that would permit state legislatures to regulate federal elections without the ordinary checks and balances that apply to state lawmaking power. State practice, from the country’s founding to today, also refutes the theory. For example, many framers — including James Madison — voted to adopt state constitutions that regulated federal elections, as North Carolina’s does today.

The independent state legislature theory runs contrary to the constitutional text, history, practice, and precedent. The framers famously distrusted state lawmakers, so much so that when they drafted the Elections Clause, they insisted that Congress retain the ultimate power to set the rules for federal elections. The framers would not have established — and indeed did not establish — a regime that would permit state legislatures to regulate federal elections without the ordinary checks and balances that apply to state lawmaking power. State practice, from the country’s founding to today, also refutes the theory. For example, many framers — including James Madison — voted to adopt state constitutions that regulated federal elections, as North Carolina’s does today.
So where is the link for your theory?

Yes, i can, shame that your memory is so fleeting that you cant go to a polling place and know who to vote for. Again, how do you know your vote counted with the wonderful Postal Service that loses 28 million ballots?

According to you guys your votes weren't counted in 2020, so how can YOU know?

I believe the poster was referring to ballots that were mailed out to the last known address of voters whether they were requested or not, GG! That was the practice in some Democratically controlled States in the last election and it's something that practically BEGS for someone to commit voter fraud!

Is Utah a Democratically controlled State? They ahve been doing that for a while now.

How many of the Democratically controlled States that sent out ballots to the last known address of of all voters have had their results questioned after the 2020 election? How many are the states that are commonly given as the stolen battleground states?

because i want to make sure my vote counts. If you mail it in and it gets lost due to the wonderful postal man, then you think you voted, but you didnt.

I had a code and could track my ballot from post office to election office to being processed to being counted

So where is the link for your theory?

it looks like republicans are trying to make it impossible to fix partisan district maps.
But the previous district map was restored until supreme court can hear it, so its safe for this years election.

Is Utah a Democratically controlled State? They ahve been doing that for a while now.

How many of the Democratically controlled States that sent out ballots to the last known address of of all voters have had their results questioned after the 2020 election? How many are the states that are commonly given as the stolen battleground states?
I'm not going to beat a dead horse trying to "prove" that the election was fixed, GG! I don't think it's possible and nobody can change an election that's two years old so why waste time debating it?

What I do want to see is an election that's not going to be disputed by either side. No more ballot harvesting...no more mass mailings of ballots to god knows who...no more late night vote counts without supervision. Let's get back to basics...voting in person with valid ID...if you can't vote in person you need to request an absentee ballot and have it mailed in BEFORE the day of the election!

Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

NO KIDDING! Really? Joe Biden is he president of the United States? I thought a chimpanzee was at the steering wheel!

But then, even an ape has sense not to drive up on the curb running mail boxes over.

What I do want to see is an election that's not going to be disputed by either side.

Which will never happen. We now have people losing by 50 percentage points saying the election was rigged. It will be the new norm.

How is this not secure.

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.
This is fine with myself and in-fact how I am voting…. But this is not what Democrats want. Many states proactively mail ballots to voters WITHOUT the voter requesting it. Further, many of these same states lack the controls and checks you described. Also, what was your deadline for being able to vote by mail?

Forum List

Back