Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

How is this not secure.

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.
I believe the poster was referring to ballots that were mailed out to the last known address of voters whether they were requested or not, GG! That was the practice in some Democratically controlled States in the last election and it's something that practically BEGS for someone to commit voter fraud!

Mail-in voting existed long before COVID and will just continue to grow in it use as more people realize how convenient and secure it is.

Which states have ended their use?
It existed in most states as a form of absentee voting, ie you are going to be out of the state, or have some sort of medical issue....now that the pandemic is officially over, according to xiden, there is no need for any special voting rules.

... but federal employees still have to get the vaccine and you still need it to get into this country. Science.

'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes' So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.
And yet his DHS is extending their EMERGENCY ORDER on the Fauci Flu.

Trump lost BIGLY

:dance:
Do you realize that this debate about democrat election fraud is going to come up at every election from 2020 on? Do you realize that these discussions of democrat election fraud are permanent? Do you realize that these new and permanent debates about democrats election fraud are because of the 2020 election?

Trump votes via mail every damn year is he a degenerate for doing such or is he just another cheater?

If your brain wasn’t so fried from decades of drug abuse you would easily be able to figure out why Trump voting by mail is a good thing for several reasons one being saving taxpayer money on secret service details, motorcades ect. Some presidents have used it for a photo op at taxpayer Exspense . You should be mad at them.

The Gold Standard is to make voting as convenient as possible to the public. Actually encourage people to vote.
There is nothing noble about standing in line for hours just to vote.

Actually silly leftist, the gold standard or top issue is voter integrity. Making sure not one illegitimate vote cancels the legitimate vote of any American.
The fact is people have voted in person or with legitimate emergency mail in ballots for decades. Not until your leftist masters purposely installed the catch phrase “ voter disenfranchisement” into you brains of mush did this become an issue 99% of you never heard the phrase before.

'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes' So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.

What do you get when you mix Stalin and Hitler with Jerry Lewis? Good Ole Joe

Forum List

Back