Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes'
“The pandemic is over,” President Joe Biden declared in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday.
“We still have a problem with COVID. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. … but the pandemic is over,” Biden told CBS News correspondent Scott Pelley. “If you notice, no one’s wearing masks. Everybody seems to be in pretty good shape. And so I think it’s changing. And I think this is a perfect example of it.”
So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.

With the end of mail-in ballots and the call for voter ID, the Democrats will have to scramble to find new ways to commit election fraud. They know that big wins by the GOP in the midterms and 2024, will only create substantial proof that they cheated in 2020.

So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting.

Mail-in voting existed long before COVID and will just continue to grow in it use as more people realize how convenient and secure it is.

With the end of mail-in ballots

Which states have ended their use?

Convenient, yes, secure, hardly.

How is this not secure.

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes' So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.
You can mail in a ballot for voting just like Trump always does...

Anything officially designed to make it easier for people seems to near always be abused and end up hurting and even destroying the organization that set it up unless the same did it for that purpose.
Like filing a claim for travel pay with the VA?

We the people loved mail in voting. We voted in record numbers in 2020

The people will demand it instead of standing in long lines

Mail-in voting existed long before COVID and will just continue to grow in it use as more people realize how convenient and secure it is.

Which states have ended their use?

The mail-in ballots themselves are not being ended, but states are putting stipulations on them. Like Texas, for example, with stricter ID requirements for voting by mail. And you liberals are already crying about it...

Voting Laws Roundup: February 2022

Traitor Joe flew on Air Force 1 from D.C. to Delaware to his home there to mail in vote.

Ummm….
You do realize Biden was not President at the time and had no access to Air Force 1?

As President, Biden takes a helicopter to his home in Wilmington

The Gold Standard of voting is, (a) Make Election Day a national holiday, (b). In-person and legitimate Absentee Ballots only (no mail-in), (c) Government-provided picture ID, and (d) paper ballots that are retained at least until the next election.

ANYTHING ELSE is a "threat to Democracy," in spite of the current Leftist Narrative to the contrary.

Alternatively, just go back to 2016 rules, under which Donald Trump would have won in a landslide.

No rational country allows mail-in voting, for the obvious reason that it invites fraud. With the end of the Pandemic, there is NO POSSIBLE JUSTIFICATION for the continuation of mail-in voting.

Convenient? Gimmeafukkinbreak. We are talking about who runs the country here. Fuck your convenience.

Forum List

Back