Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

Many states proactively mail ballots to voters WITHOUT the voter requesting it.

8 states do that, which does not really seem like many.

California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington.

And oddly enough, of these states only Nevada was questioned about their results in 2020.

Further, many of these same states lack the controls and checks you described.

Which of the states above lack those controls?

Also, what was your deadline for being able to vote by mail?

I honestly do not know as I am not a 'wait till the last minute" kind of person

8 states do that, which does not really seem like many.

California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington.

And oddly enough, of these states only Nevada was questioned about their results in 2020.

Which of the states above lack those controls?

I honestly do not know as I am not a 'wait till the last minute" kind of person
There needs to be uniformity across all of the states - voter must request the ballot, cross check and controls for authentication, and deadlines/cut-off.

Put these in place across the board and there will be no debate or doubt on Mail In Voting.

There needs to be uniformity across all of the states

Except that the Constitution puts that power on the states, so they can each do their own thing.

voter must request the ballot, cross check and controls for authentication, and deadlines/cut-off.

I am fine with all these things

Put these in place across the board and there will be no debate or doubt on Mail In Voting.

Of course there will be.

'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes' So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.
What a huge gooey steaming smelly pile of hor$e$hit...

The so-called "release" of COVID-19 was a Marxist plot to subvert the Republic and to allow mail-in voting?

You are in profound and emergent need of psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Except that the Constitution puts that power on the states, so they can each do their own thing.

I am fine with all these things

Of course there will be.

If it takes Amending the Constitution to facilitate mail-in voting in a system without inconsistent or lack of controls and checks, then that is what we need to do. Otherwise, there will be significant doubt in the election outcomes.

If it takes Amending the Constitution to facilitate mail-in voting in a system without inconsistent or lack of controls and checks, then that is what we need to do. Otherwise, there will be significant doubt in the election outcomes.

Good luck getting enough people on board to amend the Constitution.

There will be significant doubt in the election outcomes for the next generation as people have been told they were fraudulent by their party leaders and they will never question those leaders.

So where is the link for your theory?

It's not a theory.....it's the story Democrats/Marxists tell to avoid the Constitution.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed. Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

According to you guys your votes weren't counted in 2020, so how can YOU know?
Nice word play there, typical of a Marxist. My vote counted but all those other ballots, you know single person ones, that were brought in after 2 am so it could push the worthless piece of excrement Joe Biden across the finish line....Arent you for "FAIR ELECTIONS"?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Last edited:
'The pandemic is over,' Biden says on '60 Minutes' So if the Pandemic is over, there should not be a need for mail in voting. The whole reason why the Covid-19 release was to allow the Marxists of the country to instill fear upon the masses and get them to stay at home thus allowing the Marxists to control what ballots would be used and what wouldnt be used. Now people can get out and in person vote again. Joe Biden is the enemy of the Marxists.
Seems like he should be banned from social media for deliberately spreading misinformation. The pandemic is NOT over.

Good luck getting enough people on board to amend the Constitution.

There will be significant doubt in the election outcomes for the next generation as people have been told they were fraudulent by their party leaders and they will never question those leaders.
An inconsistent mail-in ballot system with loose controls and authentication will foster doubt more so than rhetoric from party leaders.

An inconsistent mail-in ballot system with loose controls and authentication will foster doubt more so than rhetoric from party leaders.

But it did not till the party leaders told their sheep it should.

Some states had been doing it for more than a decade and nobody had an issue with it

But it did not till the party leaders told their sheep it should.

Some states had been doing it for more than a decade and nobody had an issue with it
So it is fraud to point out risk and vulnerabilities in an election system? If you want more faith and validation in the alternative mail in ballot system, then the vulnerabilities must be addressed. Otherwise, the doubt will persist.

With the end of mail-in ballots and the call for voter ID, the Democrats will have to scramble to find new ways to commit election fraud.
New ways? Exhaustive reviews of the 2020 election results showed virtually no election fraud.

Nice word play there, typical of a Marxist. My vote counted but all those other ballots, you know single person ones, that were brought in after 2 am so it could push the worthless piece of excrement Joe Biden across the finish line....Arent you for "FAIR ELECTIONS"?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We can track our mail in ballots to ensure they were received and recorded.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse trying to "prove" that the election was fixed, GG! I don't think it's possible and nobody can change an election that's two years old so why waste time debating it?

What I do want to see is an election that's not going to be disputed by either side. No more ballot harvesting...no more mass mailings of ballots to god knows who...no more late night vote counts without supervision. Let's get back to basics...voting in person with valid ID...if you can't vote in person you need to request an absentee ballot and have it mailed in BEFORE the day of the election!
This type of common sense does not penetrate the groomed leftist brain. Only information from the party is able to penetrate.

Since Biden is on record stating that the pandemic is over, there is no justification for the federal government to continue their pandemic emergency powers. Let’s end the emergency and get all these bureaucrats that are still sitting at home back in the office and back to work.

Forum List

Back