Joe Biden to Declare War on Republican Party Prime Time Thursday

That kinda went out the window after his opponent failed to play nice in the sandbox after he lost his re-election bid and then riled his supporters up to overthrow the government on 1/6/2021.

Fuck uniting. It isn't possible in the current political climate.
I'm not interested in reaching across the aisle to rabid election deniers and believers in conspiracy theories. :)

You believe in too many lies that make you crabby.

You believe in too many lies that make you crabby.
Not crabby at all. Just tired of the alt-right in this country. Not in the mood to indulge or soothe angry middle America supporters of the Orange Roughy stroking their hand softly and telling them no, your country won't be taken away from you because your savior lost.

Yes I won the bet, you lost, bye. The primaries are NOT in November, dummy.
That aside, what election outcome were you betting on?
I say the Republicans aren't going to get anything near the "Red Wave" they were expecting.

Not crabby at all. Just tired of the alt-right in this country. Not in the mood to indulge or soothe angry middle America supporters of the Orange Roughy stroking their hand softly and telling them no, your country won't be taken away from you because your savior lost.

You can kiss my ass. You ain't the only one tired of shit, buddy. No one wants your indulgence or stroking of a damn thing, unless it's your fellow leftists do.

Take your sanctimonious and condescending bullshit down the road.

Last edited:
it's all about lying cruds going on about a stolen election that never happened, pure anti American garbage. And the poor fools that believe it...

You are really very stupid, fascist franco

What you Nazi fucks did on 8/8 did more damage to the Republic than any act since you filthy fucks fired on Ft. Sumter.

The use of federal troops loyal to the democrat Reich to assault the opposition candidate in the 2024 election is a complete breakdown of civil government and the long tradition of the peaceful transfer of power. Basically you Nazis are refusing to allow a free and fair election - seizing power using Gestapo troops.

Quid Pro will try to convince America that his rape of the Republic isn't really what it looked like, that he needed to attack Orange Man Bad to protect us all.

He needs to suspend elections to protect us from the threat of the Nazi Reich losing power. Okay, he probably won't actually do this part - OTH what he did on 8/8 is astounding so he might.

The problem you Nazi scum have is that few will watch Quid Pro, and far fewer will heed his call for civil war against the Republicans.

Yes, Trump's hope for Dictatorship so that he can avoid being indicted for any of the investigations against him. So many, he is really scared.

Nothing is working for him. Republicans are turning away from him with the extremism against Roe, voting rights, and many other things which run against a democracy.

Trump opposes the dictatorship you Nazis are trying to impose.

Do try and catch up, sploogy.

I say the Republicans aren't going to get anything near the "Red Wave" they were expecting.
So what if that happens? Then Dems can continue destroying the economy and starting new wars. Maybe they will do some great things like ban all gas powered cars immediately, you know because climate change is an “imminent threat” to blacks or something.

What is lost in all this is that the Progressives you elect took the cities away from you. We just do not want them affecting us.

Trump opposes the dictatorship you Nazis are trying to impose.

Do try and catch up, sploogy.
Copying the words I write does not change all the Laws Trump changed so that he would have control of the country thanks to the Republican Congress which mostly allowed him to turn laws upside down.

But keep copying.

Forum List

Back