Joe Biden to Declare War on Republican Party Prime Time Thursday

I love it when the fascist Neo-GOP pretend like they always do.

You're a hoot.

How many state secrets has the Benedict Donald already sold to our enemies?

Oh look, the Nazi responds with slander against Emanuel Goldstein.

Must change the subject away from the senile fuck that is the face of your Reich.

The RAID ON MAR-a-Lago, now a major motion picture.

iu

I had to neg you, but the depth of your insanity did make me laugh.

iu

Will he announce death camps?

Are you all excited that you could become a guard and gas white children?

Don't pee yourself again.... You know how you get when dreaming of genocide.

Oh yes, you Nazis are doing great. Assaulting the opposition candidate for the 2024 presidential race is a brilliant move; one only Central African dictators have thought to use in the past....

Joe Biden is truly America's Idi Amin....
You just erarned yourself your own neg, fool. While you bitch about Biden with an idiot remark about "death camps" along with the rest of your screed, your buddy Trump is going to be indicted for espionage once the full impact of what the bastard did with the top secret docs that he stole is found out. And believe me, they're looking. Hard. And if you think his stooges that lurk around Mar A Loco including those lawyers who lied for him are taking the fall, you're mistaken.

Prepare yourself because Trump is going down & his lackeys in Congress & Fox News ain't getting him out of this one. Have another shit sandwich.

You just erarned yourself your own neg, fool. While you bitch about Biden with an idiot remark about "death camps" along with the rest of your screed, your buddy Trump is going to be indicted for espionage once the full impact of what the bastard did with the top secret docs that he stole is found out. And believe me, they're looking. Hard. And if you think his stooges that lurk around Mar A Loco including those lawyers who lied for him are taking the fall, you're mistaken.

Prepare yourself because Trump is going down & his lackeys in Congress & Fox News ain't getting him out of this one. Have another shit sandwich.

Oh, You Nazis got him this time. Not like the last 7,894,109,432,534 times. THIS time you really do got him.

iu

No, the evidence is the Mueller Report that Barr suppressed, and Manifort's admission that he colluded with Russian spies in the 2016 election.
1. There is no evidence or crime listed or indictment recommended in the Mueller Report. It was a waste of time and money. Mueller had no clue who FusionGPS was, so it wasn't a serious investigation, it was a partisan witch hunt.

2. Manafort did not collude with Russian spies, that was Hillary Clinton who paid Russian spies for dirt on Trump known as the "Steele Dossier".

No matter how hard you suck Xiden's ass it will never equal the joy you got from Obama's tuccus.
Keep trying, though, it'll keep you off the streets.
Not even going to try to decipher your "post".

See Alaska.

Forum List

Back