Joe Biden, the antiwar President

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Republicans have boxed themselves in.
They will not be able to tout Donald Trump regarding his alleged anti war stance advantage against Joe Biden.
By highlighting that Joe Biden is leaving Afghanistan, voters will perceive Biden as more of a dove as they did before.
And this is good because Biden had always been haunted by his vote for the Iraq war. But now it's about Afghanistan.
Biden is laughing as we speak.

They will not be able to tout Donald Trump regarding his alleged anti war stance advantage against Joe Biden.
By highlighting that Joe Biden is leaving Afghanistan, voters will perceive Biden as more of a dove as they did before.
And this is good because Biden had always been haunted by his vote for the Iraq war. But now it's about Afghanistan.

I double dare Sleepy Joe to run on a platform of Losing.

Particularly against Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Not only do the American people transitionally abhor losing, they love Freedom.

The new Terrorist bosses in Kabul hate the idea of freedom, it makes them sick to their stomach and just makes them lash out- which is what happened this weekend under Biden's watch.

The mess will probably hurt Biden and the Democrats. Not that there was any way out of that. It's just the way it goes. Biden is the perfect president to get us out of this. He isn't going to run in 2024 so do the right thing.

I mentioned more than once that if Trump followed through with his statements to pull us out, I very well might have voted for him. I didn't really expect him to and he didn't.

Hopefully we don't pull an Obama and put troops back after pulling them out. Only time will tell. If we continue to end the wars hopefully the (D)'s run someone other than Harris and I might be able to support them.

Old Joe hasn’t seen a war he didn’t love. Dove my ass.

Have you forgotten his long warmongering imperialist track record?

joe biden lied like hell about afghanistan.

1629117943978.png

How can the guy who is starting a civil war be the anti war president?
Oh my God they're fighting in Afghanistan!
Lol. I think you spent the last 20 years under a rock.
By the way, there's no civil war in the USA.
Good luck with the message that Afghans are killing each other after 20 years.
US voters don't care at long as we are not involved.

That's a pipe dream. Quid Pro Joe cannot escape responsibility for the images and videos that will soon pop up showing Americans in a panic scramble trying to get out of Kabul. That will hang on him and will be a factor in the mid terms.

Because he did what Trump wanted to do but turned it into a complete disaster like everything else he touches.

What is happening has long been inevitable. It's why Trump wouldn't do it. This has been coming for 20 years. Bush and Obama were too cowardly to deal with it also.

I didn't vote for Biden and I have my doubts that he is the impetus for this but I fully support whoever is.

The mess will probably hurt Biden and the Democrats. Not that there was any way out of that. It's just the way it goes. Biden is the perfect president to get us out of this. He isn't going to run in 2024 so do the right thing.

I mentioned more than once that if Trump followed through with his statements to pull us out, I very well might have voted for him. I didn't really expect him to and he didn't.

Hopefully we don't pull an Obama and put troops back after pulling them out. Only time will tell. If we continue to end the wars hopefully the (D)'s run someone other than Harris and I might be able to support them.
I know paying 20 percent more for everything makes old Joe the perfect president.

He is following trumps withdrawal plan and schedule. You know that right?

Way before Biden took over Trump already had agreements, a deadline set, and withdrawal plans in place. They all got handed over to Biden.

Forum List

Back