Joe Biden, the antiwar President

Lol…All you idiots have are juvenile insults….And just think how an anonymous poster on a message board upsets you so that you resort to that….Just shows how intellectually vapid you really are…
I'm not upset about anything. I've put plenty of thoughts into plenty of posts over the years, but the quality of conservative poster on this board has gone downhill in the past 5/6 years. I'd put my intellect up against yours any day of the week.

Quitting a war makes other countries see you as weak. They lose respect for you.
Total, utter BS. As long as you have nukes, you will never be weak. That aside, the vast majority of people wondered what the hell you were doing there in the first place. Afghanistan is, and always will be, a quagmire. Said it the day you invaded. Saying it now. This outcome was expected the day you invaded. I will say though, the speed at which the Taliban have taken back over, has been breakneck. They never really went away. And if all those government officials and trained Afghani police and army members can't be bothered hanging around, why should US troops be put in harm's way?

Your argument is for us to slaughter thousands.
No, it is not. My argument is to serve notice that we are withdrawing, and any attempt to interfere with our leaving and taking any Afgan who has helped us form the government but wants to leave will be met with overwhelming force.

No, it is not. My argument is to serve notice that we are withdrawing, and any attempt to interfere with our leaving and taking any Afgan who has helped us form the government but wants to leave will be met with overwhelming force.

What do you think "overwhelming force" is? Nobody seems to be interfering at that.

Republicans have boxed themselves in.
They will not be able to tout Donald Trump regarding his alleged anti war stance advantage against Joe Biden.
By highlighting that Joe Biden is leaving Afghanistan, voters will perceive Biden as more of a dove as they did before.
And this is good because Biden had always been haunted by his vote for the Iraq war. But now it's about Afghanistan.
Biden is laughing as we speak.

I disagree. He will be correctly seen as a person who favored the Taliban over the innocent people of Afghanistan. Because, in his haste to remove troops, he forgot to remove our massive supply of weapons. He just made sure that some of the most evil people on earth are well-armed. They now pose a threat to everyone. They will murder the people there first but they will just be getting started. There were different ways to go about this and he chose the method that worked best for terrorists.

What happened to you being all happy when trump announced pulling out of Afghanistan?
There were conditions attached to that plan but he didn't do it because he realized it would be a disaster. Biden placed no conditions and he failed to make the plan included taking our weapons with us. Why would he want to hand all the weapons to the terrorists? The people in Afghanistan are doomed. Now they pose a threat to everyone.

I'm not upset about anything. I've put plenty of thoughts into plenty of posts over the years, but the quality of conservative poster on this board has gone downhill in the past 5/6 years. I'd put my intellect up against yours any day of the week.
I’ll agree that the endless shouting match is tiring…So, why not be better?

give er a go…

I made several points in the post that you answered about, and all you got out of it was the above. I'll 'give 'er a go' as long as you are willing to, too.
Well, show me something other than childish attack, that’d be nice for a change.

Trump supporters were pretending to be isolationists when he was President. Hypocrites.
Does that make Quid Pro look any stronger, or is this just another feeble attempt to defend him by invoking the specter of TRUMP!?

Biden announced the end of the" era of wars " and the US Senate immediately significantly reduced the military budget from an astronomical 740 to only 780 billion dollars. The man said - the man did!

Forum List

Back