Joe Biden, the antiwar President

Sheesh. We are discussing the Afghanistan mess. I've addressed the other in those threads.
Being anti war is nothing wrong with. Over the years and decades my opinions change after endless times with no result. So a war is one thing, while a police action is another. A war means complete destruction of the enemy. We do not do that anymore.

Republicans have boxed themselves in.
They will not be able to tout Donald Trump regarding his alleged anti war stance advantage against Joe Biden.
By highlighting that Joe Biden is leaving Afghanistan, voters will perceive Biden as more of a dove as they did before.
And this is good because Biden had always been haunted by his vote for the Iraq war. But now it's about Afghanistan.
Biden is laughing as we speak.
It is impressive that Biden can be wrong for voting to go to war and pulling out of that war decades latter.

How is it even possible? Bug Out Joe can do all things seemingly impossible.

Being anti war is nothing wrong with. Over the years and decades my opinions change after endless times with no result. So a war is one thing, while a police action is another. A war means complete destruction of the enemy. We do not do that anymore.

Destroy millions of people who did absolutely nothing to us.

I gave up looking for a Biden success. I'm now concentrating on uncovering one single thing that he did right. Needless to say, I'm still looking.

Joe Dufus supported the invasion of Iraq and supported The Worthless Negro's escalation of the Afghanistan war..

He is too incompetent to know what he is supporting or not supporting.

Joe Dufus supported the invasion of Iraq and supported The Worthless Negro's escalation of the Afghanistan war..

He is too incompetent to know what he is supporting or not supporting.
You want to speak about everything but the Afghanistan withdrawal now. LOL
Biden laughs.

"I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long," Trump said, adding: "September 11 represents a very sad event and period for our Country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring those great souls we lost."
Biden said the withdrawal of American troops will begin on May 1, in line with the agreement the Trump administration made with the Taliban. Some US troops will remain to protect American diplomats, though officials have declined to provide a precise number.

How can the guy who is starting a civil war be the anti war president?
Trump you mean. He pretty much did try to start a civil war by inciting the insurrection of Jan 6th, 2021. How anyone continues to defend Trump and his behaviors is remarkable, and I don't suggest his behavior is anything but treasonous.,

He is following trumps withdrawal plan and schedule. You know that right?

Way before Biden took over Trump already had agreements, a deadline set, and withdrawal plans in place. They all got handed over to Biden.

We known what you’ve been led to believe but I’m going to have to see the actual documents. Let me know when you get them.
Trumps border plans also got handed over. * Joe changed them a bit don’t you think?

It seems you are in conflict with the UCMJ and the Code of the US Fighting Force.

Trump you mean. He pretty much did try to start a civil war by inciting the insurrection of Jan 6th, 2021. How anyone continues to defend Trump and his behaviors is remarkable, and I don't suggest his behavior is anything but treasonous.,

You are forgetting that The Worthless Negro inciting the Negroes to have six months of burning, looting murdering and destruction in over 200 American cities.

If you are going to bitch about inciting an inssurection why don't you be honest for a change and put the blame where it really needs to go?

I successfully stopped conservatives in this board from talking about the Afghanistan withdrawal. It just doesn't look good in this thread

Well aren't you just a bright young lady? Of course you are forgetting about the dozen other threads about the Dufus incompetency on this forum.

Forum List

Back