Joe Biden Says Republicans who voted for Trump don't respect elecitons/Democracy.. so what about 2016?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I'm more than 6 years old, I remember when Clinton and the Democrats were calling Trump an "illegitimate president" after he won, and for reasons that have been proven to have been paid to be created by the DNC.

So where does Joe Biden get the gaul to say that it's the right that doesn't respect the outcome of elections?

Like.. really?

I'm more than 6 years old, I remember when Clinton and the Democrats were calling Trump an "illegitimate president" after he won, and for reasons that have been proven to have been paid to be created by the DNC.

So where does Joe Biden get the gaul to say that it's the right that doesn't respect the outcome of elections?

Like.. really?
left wing selective memory loss.

Like.. really?
1662166064616.png

'You vil not question me or I vil send Der Gestapo after you.'

Forum List

Back