Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

Mentions in this imposter biden speech:
China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

What did the imposter biden mention?:
Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
Conservative "extremists" 7
MAGA 13
Republicans 16
1662164436740.png

Biden thinks in his mind that he's continuing Obama's legacy. I mean look at how he's hired so many Obama-era fuckups in his administration, Podesta being the latest.

But even Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." This is probably why it took Obama so long to endorse Biden when he declared his intention to run. If Obama got anything right, it was that he knew how bad Biden would screw everything up. He was right about that, and is probably embarrassed as hell over his ex-VP's piss-poor performance.

You can bet that at future meetings of powerful Democrats, Biden will be the one standing over in the corner by himself, being ignored and shaking hands with the air. He's like the Milton Waddams in the movie "Office Space", whom nobody wants anything to do with. But instead of burning down the office, Biden is burning down the whole country.

1662165581845.png

Last edited:
Biden thinks in his mind that he's continuing Obama's legacy. I mean look at how he's hired so many Obama-era fuckups in his administration, Podesta being the latest.

But even Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." This is probably why it took Obama so long to endorse Biden when he declared his intention to run. If Obama got anything right, it was that he knew how bad Biden would screw everything up. He was right about that, and is probably embarrassed as hell over his ex-VP's piss-poor performance.

You can bet that at future meetings of powerful Democrats, Biden will be the one standing over in the corner by himself, being ignored and shaking hands with the air.
Podesta. Who ordered a PIZZA for AN HOUR?

Cause that makes so much sense.

Doesn't matter if he's "your" president. He's our current leader whether we like it or not, and we're stuck with him until next election.

If Biden is our "leader," then why doesn't he have an officer with him carrying the "football"? The Democrats claimed the day Biden was "inaugurated" that Trump took the "football" to Florida aboard Air Force One. Is that the reason the FBI raided his home; to get the "football" back? Hmmmmmmm.

How about it, LA RAM FAN

China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
MAGA 13
Republicans 16
If you're an American...he's your president.

China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
MAGA 13
Republicans 16

1662165435853.png

'YOU are a dangerous threat to national security. You are vile, a racist, white supremacist, the biggest threat
In the world...'

China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
MAGA 13
Republicans 16
Of course he is your president you silly baby. If you are an American citizen, he is your president. You can't change that by holding your breath, or saying goofy crap like in your post.

He may be the American President but he does not represent ME in any way. He is not the President of the America I believe in and hold allegiance to. That person is Andrew Jackson.

Andrew Jackson was an asshole. His biggest legacy was the Trail of Tears.

Andrew Jackson was an asshole. His biggest legacy was the Trail of Tears
I’m well aware of President Jackson’s record in office and on the battlefield.,I’d far rather have him in the White House than any of the individuals who have occupied that position since 1862.

Andrew Jackson was an asshole. His biggest legacy was the Trail of Tears.

Asshole Democrat or not, there might not have been 50 states of America, if Jackson hadn't been involved in the War of 1812. A big chunk of our country might have reverted back to British rule then, and would have ended up being some country similar to Canada. The Brits were intent on taking back all or part of the US during that war.

Don't tell me you've never heard that old Johnny Horton song? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Asshole Democrat or not, there might not have been 50 states of America, if Jackson hadn't been involved in the War of 1812. A big chunk of our country might have reverted back to British rule then, and would have ended up being some country similar to Canada. The Brits were intent on taking back all or part of the US during that war.

Forum List

Back