Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

This is a joke right? How can somebody who's going to be impeached run for president again? And I don't trust his judgement on whether or not he thinks he'll be fit for it.

1637600172889.png

Must See TV

Faun
More than enough proof that no one wanted to see. Prove that it wasn't stolen. Nutter.
"More than enough proof"...

LOLOL

You have NO proof, nut. :lmao:

All 50 states certifying their respective elections proves it wasn't stolen. Every recount and audit which failed to prove fraud proves it wasn't stolen. Nuts like PillowGuy and Krakenstein going down in flames prove it wasn't stolen.

Faun
I don't but there is plenty out there that YOU don't want to admit is real. You'd rather believe the fairy tale that Bidung got 80 million votes.

That's how gullible you are.

. . . another Biden v. Trump matchup will end with the same results as 2020 ... Biden elected president and Trump crying fraud that he can't prove.
Or not -------------------- Didn't you all say Hillary was sure to win?

Faun
I don't but there is plenty out there that YOU don't want to admit is real. You'd rather believe the fairy tale that Bidung got 80 million votes.

That's how gullible you are.
LOLOL

You're literally calling others, "gullible" even in the same post you actually admit you have no proof to prove your hallucinations about the election being stolen are not dementia-induced. You're the poster child for gullible.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back