Joe Biden Says He Will Run For President In 2024

He was also the president 2 years ago.

I merely went back two years to before the pandemic which messed up most of the world, which was something out of trumps hands. Things weren't too good that final year of his presidency but that wasn't him, our country even at it's worst then was still better than most countries in the world.
So? We're still fighting it and some of the issues we're facing are due to it. At any rate, another Biden v. Trump matchup will end with the same results as 2020 ... Biden elected president and Trump crying fraud that he can't prove.

So? We're still fighting it and some of the issues we're facing are due to it. At any rate, another Biden v. Trump matchup will end with the same results as 2020 ... Biden elected president and Trump crying fraud that he can't prove.

I'd love to further the discussion but you are someone that doesn't care about discussing things, being open to different opinions, or having common ground. All yours interested in is "I am right and you are wrong", and seem to have some irrational hatred towards Trump where you're only mission is to try to talk bad about him with no provocation. So I'll end this dialogue.

This is a joke right? How can somebody who's going to be impeached run for president again? And I don't trust his judgement on whether or not he thinks he'll be fit for it.

Will he hide in his mommy's basement and do so bad in the debates that the moderators will arrange conveniently a way to cancel one of just 3 debates?

This is a joke right? How can somebody who's going to be impeached run for president again? And I don't trust his judgement on whether or not he thinks he'll be fit for it.

"How can somebody who's going to be impeached"...........................orly? :heehee:

How about someone who's been impeached TWICE?

If he runs again, the only way he can win is if Trump runs against him. Anybody else can beat Biden easily.
If his track record does not change, I think you are correct. It might also apply, if he is running against a trump surrogate. Those people would be a poison pill to a Republican presidential ticket.

I'd love to further the discussion but you are someone that doesn't care about discussing things, being open to different opinions, or having common ground. All yours interested in is "I am right and you are wrong", and seem to have some irrational hatred towards Trump where you're only mission is to try to talk bad about him with no provocation. So I'll end this dialogue.

That's what makes us different from them. We actually have reasons as to why we love Trump and hate Biden. One loves America and puts it first, the other doesn't.

LOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

Faun
Oh I think Trump will beat him handily just as he did in 2020. Bidung got handed a stolen election and he's turned into a walking, talking disaster.

Anyone voting for him will have to be a die hard Dem, a Progressive or a flaming idiot.
LOL

You're utterly deranged, nut. This is what YOU call Trump winning...

2020-election-map.jpg

You're clearly not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Faun
Oh I think Trump will beat him handily just as he did in 2020. Bidung got handed a stolen election and he's turned into a walking, talking disaster.

Anyone voting for him will have to be a die hard Dem, a Progressive or a flaming idiot.

This guy fucked up our country so bad I highly doubt that even fraud could save his skin next time.

Faun
Nah. You're the deranged one.

YOU voted for a walking, talking disaster. All you have to do is look at the mess he's made of the border.

The million more illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. The infrastructure bill that is only 45% infrastructure and the rest a hodge podge of green shit and social programs we don't need, Derange away. LOL

Besides, we gotta remember that this fool also said he went to the senate a hundred and eighty years ago and he's Joe's husband and even that he was going to beat Joe Biden. He should be in a nursing home not the white house.

This guy fucked up our country so bad I highly doubt that even fraud could save his skin next time.
So bad?? He has a higher average job approval rating (41.3/53.4) than Trump had at this same point in his presidency (39%/56.3%). So no matter how much Biden sucks, Trump sucked more. Trump will lose again and cry fraud again if he's even stupid enough to run again.

My boss is an asshole, I remind him of it ever couple weeks. But there is no denying that despite him being an asshole he still gets the job done and gets good results.

Personal opinion of trumps personality not withstanding, things were still better off 2 years ago than they are now across the board.
Sometimes it takes an asshole to get the job done.

Faun
Nah. You're the deranged one.

YOU voted for a walking, talking disaster. All you have to do is look at the mess he's made of the border.

The million more illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. The infrastructure bill that is only 45% infrastructure and the rest a hodge podge of green shit and social programs we don't need, Derange away. LOL
LOL

Tell me again how the 2020 election was stolen, nut, even though you can't prove it.

Forum List

Back