Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

Hey dumbfuck, what the actual fuck do you think we've been doing for the last 200 days?
Far too many people have NOT been wearing masks dopey. And that is why we are where we are today with nearly 3,000 dead and 200,000 infections per day

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Lie much?

He didn't promise he's cure anything.

He said we'd need masks for a full 100 days.
If we need masks because of the Kung Flu, and if we no longer need masks in 100 days that means the Kung Flu will be gone, Dummy.
You remember the Trump Admin "15 Days to Stop the Spread" that lasted more like 45 or 60?

This may too and Biden has not said any differently. It all depends on the vaccine and compliance.

So suck it.
Nope don’t remember that.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.
You're just an idiot, spouting your usual nothing.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

I have demonstrated you are an ignorant hack.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Still can't come up with that video that doesn't exist, huh? LOL.

The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:
I'm still waiting for that video you idiot.

What is so magical about 100 days? Why will we not need to take precautions if he isn’t gonna cure it?

Biden is a moron. Masks don't work as we have seen in states and in EU countries with high mask-wearing and they have high numbers of cases of the Wuhan virus.

Besides, the actual deaths aren't from the virus in many instances, but since Uncle Sam decided to pay more per patient for the Wuhan virus then naturally the hospitals would take advantage and allege so many cases.

The PRC test sucks, and the death rate across America seems to be in line with what one would normally expect through the first 11 months of 2020.

#BidenNeverMyPresident

Has a single politician died from the coof?

A presidential candidate did, Herman Cain.
Caught it at Trump's Tulsa rally.
Herman Cain was already dying of cancer (30% chance of survivial).

But, suddenly, the WuFlu killed him?

:laughing0301:

You're gullible as FUCK!!!

In 06, excuse me he was cancer free and died from covid. He was one of the dumb ones who refused to wear a mask, who knows who gave it to.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Cain insists, he’s a healthy man. As he told Good Morning America: “Two months ago, I went to see my oncologist in Atlanta, got a full-scale check-up, CAT scan, X-rays, all of the various blood tests, and he put it in writing that, after five years, I am now totally, 100 percent, cancer-free.” Cain has vowed to make some of his health records public.
Docs: Herman Cain's Cancer Is Not Disqualifying - Rolling Stone

Last edited:
Don't bet on it.

After all, Obama was the left's NEW MESSIAH and even He couldn't cure cancer as He promised........not in 100 days. Not in 4 years. Certainly not in 8 years.

Herman Cain's cancer was cured. See post 130.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Do you know of anyone who has gotten COVID?
You sure as shit don't know of anyone who's died from it, obviously.

Most people don’t. Unless your 85 year old grandfather with several pre-existing conditions got it, the chances are VERY, VERY good that if you knew someone, they recovered.

Yes, one of the politicians that died from COVID 19 was Herman Cain. He contracted the disease shortly after attending one of Trump's rallies where very few wore a mask.

As for the rest of you who are claiming that Biden said he would cure it in 100 days, you might wanna go back and read the OP's link. Biden didn't say that he could cure it with a mask mandate for 100 days, he said that cases would significantly drop (meaning flattening out the curve), if everyone wore a mask for 100 days. And, personally, I think he's right. After over 60 percent of that choir caught the virus from a 2 hour choir practice in the NE, my roomie saw that news article and told me not to go anywhere without a mask. Been wearing one ever since if I have to go inside a building or be somewhere that a lot of people are. If I'm in my car, or going through a drive through, I generally don't worry about wearing one.

His immune system was compromised from his battle with cancer.
I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.

It does help because with more people outdoors, rather than indoors, the numbers will decrease. Look at all the protests, no increase in numbers. Millions crowed on the streets and nothing happened.

The protestors all wore masks, and tramp's didn't. Masks are foolish says tramp's cult.
All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Most people don’t. Unless your 85 year old grandfather with several pre-existing conditions got it, the chances are VERY, VERY good that if you knew someone, they recovered.

Rate ratios compared to 18-29 year olds
Hospitalization1Death2
18-29 yearsComparison GroupComparison Group
30-39 years2x higher4x higher
40-49 years3x higher10x higher
50-64 years4x higher30x higher
65-74 years5x higher90x higher
75-84 years8x higher220x higher
85+ years13x higher630x higher

Older Adults and COVID-19 | CDC
----------------------------------
Sure older adults have an increased risk of dying, and so do younger people, one never knows.

Herman Cain was free from the cancer, he was dx in 2006.

Yes, one of the politicians that died from COVID 19 was Herman Cain. He contracted the disease shortly after attending one of Trump's rallies where very few wore a mask.

As for the rest of you who are claiming that Biden said he would cure it in 100 days, you might wanna go back and read the OP's link. Biden didn't say that he could cure it with a mask mandate for 100 days, he said that cases would significantly drop (meaning flattening out the curve), if everyone wore a mask for 100 days. And, personally, I think he's right. After over 60 percent of that choir caught the virus from a 2 hour choir practice in the NE, my roomie saw that news article and told me not to go anywhere without a mask. Been wearing one ever since if I have to go inside a building or be somewhere that a lot of people are. If I'm in my car, or going through a drive through, I generally don't worry about wearing one.

His immune system was compromised from his battle with cancer.
I wear masks, 99% of the people I see in stores and other places wear masks and have been for months. How will 100 days after being inaugurated will it curb the virus? I do believe as spring approaches the virus will decrease because of warmer weather and more sunlight. The new you will have the vaccine out so that will also help. That is science as well.

Not for nothing Papa, but did you even pay attention to the summer we just got through? Trump said that when summer came around, the virus would go away because of warmer temps also. Remember what happened? We had cases that continued to climb all summer. Remember Memorial Day and the superspreader events that happened over that holiday? Sorry, but it's wishful thinking to hope that the virus will abate with warmer temps.

It does help because with more people outdoors, rather than indoors, the numbers will decrease. Look at all the protests, no increase in numbers. Millions crowed on the streets and nothing happened.

The protestors all wore masks, and tramp's didn't. Masks are foolish says tramp's cult.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Rate ratios compared to 18-29 year olds
Hospitalization1Death2
18-29 yearsComparison GroupComparison Group
30-39 years2x higher4x higher
40-49 years3x higher10x higher
50-64 years4x higher30x higher
65-74 years5x higher90x higher
75-84 years8x higher220x higher
85+ years13x higher630x higher

Older Adults and COVID-19 | CDC
----------------------------------
Sure older adults have an increased risk of dying, and so do younger people, one never knows.

Herman Cain was free from the cancer, he was dx in 2006.

The protestors all wore masks, and tramp's didn't.

Don’t make an absolute statement like that you can’t back up. Pull up any and all protest videos or photos from 2020 and you will see that majority protestors wearing masks but not all are masks.

And, all of those protestors wearing masks sure as hell were not 6 feet apart.

If what you are saying is true, which I have seen pics of from protests that show not much more than 60% mask wearing, but let’s just give you the benefit of the doubt, then if we all mask up, why can’t we go to sporting events, concerts and movie theaters? It shouldn’t spike the numbers because we all would be wearing masks. Go ahead, I have asked this question several times and people will not answer, it’s because the answer, the true answer, doesn’t fit your agenda or your theory.

BTW, grow up, name calling is for 5 year olds, you can pretend you are at least 6 can’t you?

Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.
Not what he said at all.

Thread title is a lie.
The OP was stretching things a bit. And pulling your leg, Biden urges Americans to wear their facial cootie shields for 100 more days. Then, the Democrats magically fix something that wasn't broken to begin with, and BAM, everybody is in awe. Well, mostly the morons that voted for Biden will be impressed about how good a leader Biden IS. 100 days from now just coincides (march 2021) within a couple of months of Biden's presidency.
No, the OP was lying and you're a conspiracy theorist whack-job.

majority protestors wearing masks
Which is the point. Stop splitting hairs.

Is Biden and the experts calling for the majority of the people to wear masks or is he calling for all people to wear masks?

Is it majority or all people should be wearing masks? Which is it? What if you choose not to be in the majority?

Maybe you want to revisit your bullshit splitting hairs “point” and be consistent on the mask issue. You also glossed over the 6 feet separation requirement.

majority protestors wearing masks
Which is the point. Stop splitting hairs.

Is Biden and the experts calling for the majority of the people to wear masks or is he calling for all people to wear masks?

Is it majority or all people should be wearing masks? Which is it? What if you choose not to be in the majority?

Maybe you want to revisit your bullshit splitting hairs “point” and be consistent on the mask issue. You also glossed over the 6 feet separation requirement.
Wow, I'd tell you not to be stupider than you have to be but it's obviously too late.

Forum List

Back