Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.
Not what he said at all.

Thread title is a lie.
The OP was stretching things a bit. And pulling your leg, Biden urges Americans to wear their facial cootie shields for 100 more days. Then, the Democrats magically fix something that wasn't broken to begin with, and BAM, everybody is in awe. Well, mostly the morons that voted for Biden will be impressed about how good a leader Biden IS. 100 days from now just coincides (march 2021) within a couple of months of Biden's presidency.

Last edited:
A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

I have a hunch the Covid2020 thing is going to just disappear conveniently in the next few months. Because it never was really there to begin with. And the Democrats will claim they fixed everything through power of democratic magic.
Biden said he would cure cancer too. Wow. He is just full of magical tricks, isn't he? And this is from his butt kissers, CNN:

Last edited:

The scamdemic is going nowhere. They won’t lift any restrictions even after all the medical workers and elderly get the vaccine. They will drag this out as long as possible to destroy every small business they can along with the middle class.

WB/HBO just announced they will release all movies on streaming. Disney and other studios are panicking and will likely follow suit, the movie theatre industry is dead. They made this decision based on consulting “epidemiologists” supposedly. Kind of odd to make such a move when a vaccine is here already. It just goes to show you that “the Great Reset” is already underway. All thanks to the Fraudulent-Elect and his orders from the CCP who bought his election steal, and unleashed the virus to begin with.

COVID deaths hit Record high while republicans play switch and trump does shit

Sure would be nice for Trump to have some sort of national distribution plan for the vaccine but he doesn't. Thankfully he lost.

I don't know about that. Somebody out there is exaggerating a wee bit. Um, something is fishy when WHOMEVER is tallying up Covid2020 deaths WHEN it was really from preexisting conditions or accidents. Hit by a train? Cancer? Fell on the soap in the bathtub? But traces of Covid was found , death was attributed to Covid. We don't want to question the statistics, do we?

I don't know about that. Somebody out there is exaggerating a wee bit. Um, something is fishy when WHOMEVER is tallying up Covid2020 deaths WHEN it was really from preexisting conditions or accidents. Hit by a train? Cancer? Fell on the soap in the bathtub? But traces of Covid was found , death was attributed to Covid. We don't want to question the statistics, do we?
Try to be logical. What fraud? The recounts awarded more votes to Biden.

Trump Republicans have said there's no fraud. All you've got is crazy people with doctored videos and zero evidence.

Sooner or later, it will dawn on you that you've been had. Remember the saying, "if you don't know who the mark is, it's you"?

You've got a builder who can't build a wall that stands, a deal-maker who can't make a deal, a guy who believes that if he says a deadly virus is just going away on his word, and a bully who's lost his power.

There is no country in the world that has a worse record of dealing with this virus. And he's off again to Georgia to infect more of the faithful.

The ICU beds in AZ are at 91% capacity now. I'm betting will be at 100% in the next several days and more people will die. Our medical front-line workers are exhausted and can't take much more either physically or mentally. And they're still fighting for PPE. The thing that is most scary to me is that no one knows the long term consequences. The greatest nation on earth has devolved into a 4th world shithole.

I have a hunch the Covid2020 thing is going to just disappear conveniently in the next few months.
You gave up on it disappearing on Nov 4th, huh? It’s okay, your revised prediction is just as stupid.
Show of hands, how many people here actually has lost someone directly FROM Covid2020? Enough bullshit. I am NOT seeing a deadly pandemic here, and the Democrats or their overlords can milk this until doomsday. That's my prediction, buster.

Try to be logical. What fraud? The recounts awarded more votes to Biden.

Trump Republicans have said there's no fraud. All you've got is crazy people with doctored videos and zero evidence.

Sooner or later, it will dawn on you that you've been had. Remember the saying, "if you don't know who the mark is, it's you"?

You've got a builder who can't build a wall that stands, a deal-maker who can't make a deal, a guy who believes that if he says a deadly virus is just going away on his word, and a bully who's lost his power.

There is no country in the world that has a worse record of dealing with this virus. And he's off again to Georgia to infect more of the faithful.

The ICU beds in AZ are at 91% capacity now. I'm betting will be at 100% in the next several days and more people will die. Our medical front-line workers are exhausted and can't take much more either physically or mentally. And they're still fighting for PPE. The thing that is most scary to me is that no one knows the long term consequences. The greatest nation on earth has devolved into a 4th world shithole.
If Biden pulls this farce off, he will never be considered a legit president. Anyway we can pick a reason to impeach him now. Thank you for that new power!

Biden said he was going to ask the American people to wear masks for 100 days.

Hey dumbfuck, what the actual fuck do you think we've been doing for the last 200 days?

You idiots put this racist groping retard in office.

I have a hunch the Covid2020 thing is going to just disappear conveniently in the next few months.
You gave up on it disappearing on Nov 4th, huh? It’s okay, your revised prediction is just as stupid.
Show of hands, how many people here actually has lost someone directly FROM Covid2020? Enough bullshit. I am NOT seeing a deadly pandemic here, and the Democrats or their overlords can milk this until doomsday. That's my prediction, buster.
Oh that’s your prediction, huh?

So, in your whacked out view, everyone is in on it — Democratic congressman, mayors, governors; hospital administrators, doctors, nurses — all of them and more

Don’t quit your day job, nostradumbass

You idiots put this racist groping retard in office.

Not yet. Be patient. Let the lawyers do their work. Biden may yet end up in prison, where he belongs, along with Hillary, Brennan, Strzok, Page and all the other criminals.

Lie much?

He didn't promise he's cure anything.

He said we'd need masks for a full 100 days.
If we need masks because of the Kung Flu, and if we no longer need masks in 100 days that means the Kung Flu will be gone, Dummy.

Lie much?

He didn't promise he's cure anything.

He said we'd need masks for a full 100 days.
If we need masks because of the Kung Flu, and if we no longer need masks in 100 days that means the Kung Flu will be gone, Dummy.
You remember the Trump Admin "15 Days to Stop the Spread" that lasted more like 45 or 60?

This may too and Biden has not said any differently. It all depends on the vaccine and compliance.

So suck it.

Forum List

Back