Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

majority protestors wearing masks
Which is the point. Stop splitting hairs.

Is Biden and the experts calling for the majority of the people to wear masks or is he calling for all people to wear masks?

Is it majority or all people should be wearing masks? Which is it? What if you choose not to be in the majority?

Maybe you want to revisit your bullshit splitting hairs “point” and be consistent on the mask issue. You also glossed over the 6 feet separation requirement.
Wow, I'd tell you not to be stupider than you have to be but it's obviously too late.

You have not answered the question: is the mask request for the Majority or does it apply to All? How about the 6 feet separation requirement.... does that stay in place or go away?

Show US how smart you are on the mask requirement and COVID-19 protocols as a whole.

Has a single politician died from the coof?

A presidential candidate did, Herman Cain.
Caught it at Trump's Tulsa rally.
Herman Cain was already dying of cancer (30% chance of survivial).

But, suddenly, the WuFlu killed him?

:laughing0301:

You're gullible as FUCK!!!

In 06, excuse me he was cancer free and died from covid. He was one of the dumb ones who refused to wear a mask, who knows who gave it to.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Cain insists, he’s a healthy man. As he told Good Morning America: “Two months ago, I went to see my oncologist in Atlanta, got a full-scale check-up, CAT scan, X-rays, all of the various blood tests, and he put it in writing that, after five years, I am now totally, 100 percent, cancer-free.” Cain has vowed to make some of his health records public.
Docs: Herman Cain's Cancer Is Not Disqualifying - Rolling Stone

Your bodies immune system is still damaged.

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.
You're just an idiot, spouting your usual nothing.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Show me the video.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

I have demonstrated you are an ignorant hack.
The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Still can't come up with that video that doesn't exist, huh? LOL.

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:
I'm still waiting for that video you idiot.

That's because you are a helpless snowflake troll, go look it up it was at a Biden campaign stop.

Looks like Joe Biden will round up Trump supporters once he takes his "rightful place in the White House".

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

Hey dumbfuck, what the actual fuck do you think we've been doing for the last 200 days?
Far too many people have NOT been wearing masks dopey. And that is why we are where we are today with nearly 3,000 dead and 200,000 infections per day

Where are they not wearing masks? I have wore a mask since they asked us to and when I have to go to the store, everyone is wearing masks, we don’t go anywhere except to work and back and everyone there wears masks. So who isn’t, our area Covid is increasing, your. I’d like to know other than politicians, like Cuomo, Pelosi and Newsome, who else is not wearing them?

The protestors all wore masks, and tramp's didn't. Masks are foolish says tramp's cult.

If what you are saying is true, which I have seen pics of from protests that show not much more than 60% mask wearing, but let’s just give you the benefit of the doubt, then if we all mask up, why can’t we go to sporting events, concerts and movie theaters? It shouldn’t spike the numbers because we all would be wearing masks. Go ahead, I have asked this question several times and people will not answer, it’s because the answer, the true answer, doesn’t fit your agenda or your theory.

BTW, grow up, name calling is for 5 year olds, you can pretend you are at least 6 can’t you?

I’m still waiting for an answers. My guess is you’ll ignore the questions because you have no real answers, you just spout stupidity and can’t back it.

Lie much?

He didn't promise he's cure anything.

He said we'd need masks for a full 100 days.
If we need masks because of the Kung Flu, and if we no longer need masks in 100 days that means the Kung Flu will be gone, Dummy.
You remember the Trump Admin "15 Days to Stop the Spread" that lasted more like 45 or 60?

This may too and Biden has not said any differently. It all depends on the vaccine and compliance.

So suck it.

Compliance? Like what, stay isolated the rest of our lives? The virus is here to stay. It will never go away, just like the measles, the mumps, the chicken pox, flu strains, will always be here. We can only slow the virus, not end, vaccines will help immune most of us but the virus, like all viruses will be here. In the US alone we will need 300,000,000 vaccines. The only hope Biden has is to slow the virus, but this thing will be a deadly issue for at least another year.

Hey dumbfuck, what the actual fuck do you think we've been doing for the last 200 days?
Far too many people have NOT been wearing masks dopey. And that is why we are where we are today with nearly 3,000 dead and 200,000 infections per day

Hey Dopey, masks are worthless. You probably don’t have the memory and attention span of a gnat, but mask wearing was never intended to stop the virus. It was only to slow it down so as to ease the burden on hospitals. None of those 3000 would have been saved by masks. You and Sleepy Joe are both morons.

Like what, stay isolated the rest of our lives?
Do you expect to only live 100 days ya friggin idiot?

You dishonest prick, you cut out 90% of my post and my point. My point is, 100 days will do squat, we have been compliant for months and we are still seeing spikes and problems. It is a virus, it is never going away. 100 hundred days will slow it down but not stop it. Only 4% of the people in this country have had this virus. We will continue to see spikes from now until approximately 300,000,000 people get the vaccine you imbecile. Biden makes it sound like in 100 days the thing will be whipped, it won’t. We have at least a year or more of this, fucking dishonest idiot.

My point is, 100 days will do squat, we have been compliant for months
Was Sturgis compliant?

Were all those Covid Trump rallies compliant?

Were all those 72 million Trump voters strictly complying?

No. And that's why we are where we are now

My point is, 100 days will do squat, we have been compliant for months
Was Sturgis compliant?

Were all those Covid Trump rallies compliant?

Were all those 72 million Trump voters strictly complying?

No. And that's why we are where we are now

Didn’t go to Sturgis, nor Trump rallies nor did I vote for Trump. Most of the nation was compliant from March until June, the numbers came down but they started rising as soon as the lockdowns ceased. Remember the protests? They weren’t compliant were they? Was Newsome compliant? Was Pelosi? Was Lightfoot compliant?

In July we were warned what fall and winter would do, were we not? And the experts were right, we started seeing growing numbers in September and no lockdowns, October and no lockdowns, November and no lockdowns, after the elections, the governors went to going back to lockdowns (because this country is politics over country)and even if we lockdown from right now for another 100 days, the numbers will decrease and as soon as the lockdowns are let up a little bit, numbers will rise. It doesn’t matter if we are 100% compliant. It is here to stay and it will be a huge problem for the next year, maybe two or three.

Brain dead Joe promised a lot of things for a vote. He promised to cure cancer, heart disease, and diabetes too.

Biden is captured on video saying it you moron. If ever one of you liberal tards show up actually informed I'll probably shit a brick.

So you are an ignorant CNN viewer who spouts off like a retard and when you are called out on your ignorance you demand a link, got it. :eusa_hand:
So, in other words, you can't show me the video, because it doesn't exist, you stupid, gullible idiot.

The only thing that you have demonstrated is that you are an idiot over, and over, and over again.

Cleary I know more about what Biden has said publicly than you do. Go bury your head in the sand and remain ignorant. Get ready for your night shift janitor job cleaning toilets. :eusa_hand:

That's because you are a helpless snowflake troll, go look it up it was at a Biden campaign stop.
The burden of proof is on you, asshole, now produce the video, or just admit you are a partisan hack idiot who makes shit up and post it to message boards because you have nothing better to do with your life.

The burden of proof is on you, asshole, now produce the video, or just admit you are a partisan hack idiot who makes shit up and post it to message boards because you have nothing better to do with your life.
Why is it that none of you single digit IQ Dimwingers ever know WTF is going on, yet always act like experts?

Why is it that none of you single digit IQ Dimwingers ever know WTF is going on, yet always act like experts?

I don't know who is dumber, you or blueslegend. It's a close race to the bottom for the two of you, I will say that.

I don't know who is dumber, you or blueslegend. It's a close race to the bottom for the two of you, I will say that.

I knew your reaction would be to deny reality. You are the prototypical Dimwinger hack.

I knew your reaction would be to deny reality. You are the prototypical Dimwinger hack.

brainwashed with clorox

Forum List

Back