Joe Biden paid $2.75 million in CASH for Delaware beach house weeks after Hunter's Chinese shakedown operation

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Not suspicious at all, right, DemoKKKrats?

LOL

“I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter told Zhao. “And Z if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Hunter ended the call by saying, “Ok my friend – I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very, very, very important.”

A photo from Hunter Biden’s laptop confirmed that Hunter was indeed at Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Del. home that day, making it extremely likely that Joe Biden was indeed at least at the home when Hunter sent the texts.

Fact check: Tax returns show Biden amassed wealth since 2017 through speeches and books

More than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir Promise Me, Dad and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book Where the Light Enters, USA TODAY reported.

Biden earned more than $4.29 million in speaking fees, and Jill Biden earned more than $700,000 in speaking fees, also according to USA TODAY.

Not suspicious at all, right, DemoKKKrats?

LOL

“I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter told Zhao. “And Z if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Hunter ended the call by saying, “Ok my friend – I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very, very, very important.”

A photo from Hunter Biden’s laptop confirmed that Hunter was indeed at Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Del. home that day, making it extremely likely that Joe Biden was indeed at least at the home when Hunter sent the texts.
Of course he paid cash, who can afford a mortgage these days?

Not even corrupt Joe Biden can.

Fact check: Tax returns show Biden amassed wealth since 2017 through speeches and books

More than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir Promise Me, Dad and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book Where the Light Enters, USA TODAY reported.

Biden earned more than $4.29 million in speaking fees, and Jill Biden earned more than $700,000 in speaking fees, also according to USA TODAY.

Your dates don't line up, cultist.

Gotta use the right bait, dewd. Get some 'Gay Butt-Sex' in the thread title.

That'll attract the dims like feeding time at the hog trough

Bidens reported income in 2017

$11,037,751 in 2017

:dance:

“I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter told Zhao.

“I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter told Zhao.

Which has WHAT to do with Joe Biden’s House?
:slap:

Hunter was bluffing
Didnt hear Joe on that call did ya?

Forum List

Back