Joe Biden Out of Breath and Coughing

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe would definitely lose a cane fight with Trump.
:auiqs.jpg:

How great would that be?

President Trump walk onto the debate stage & beats biden with a cane until he's cowering on the floor! :laughing0301:
Wouldn't it be even greater if Jill Biden appeared next to him and yelled "ENOUGH! I'm done pushing my ill husband to kill himself just so Dems can get power!"

Oh. Wait. SHE wants that power too.

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score

How great would that be?

President Trump walk onto the debate stage & beats biden with a cane until he's cowering on the floor! :laughing0301:
Wouldn't it be even greater if Jill Biden appeared next to him and yelled "ENOUGH! I'm done pushing my ill husband to kill himself just so Dems can get power!"

Jill is a cruel taskmistress.

toobfreak

Diamond Member
Reaction score

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

He stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning.....and they really think this is a good idea for the country?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he's sick of running a joke campaign and being bossed around by his handlers.
I know I am tired of hearing your lame schtick about Joe since he is just as dotardy as Trump..

Trump had 2 campaign events yesterday and ran the country.....joe biden called it a day at 9:22 in the morning...........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How great would that be?

Ummmm.....she wants the power too.....that is why she isn't stopping the madness....

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

He said he'll pick the "first African American woman" Barack?

How great would that be?

Jill is sick and tired of angry fathers calling her to express their rage and displeasure over how Joe handles young girls.

She's like Linda Loman in "Death of a Salesman", she detests her husband and hates herself for staying with him.

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe cleared his THROAT? :omg: Oh the HUMANITY!!
Bet he can walk down a ramp, traverse stairs and pick up a water glass

That's all you got out of that? Theres a lot more there than throat clearing.

You forget, everybody can/has heard it. Making stuff up isnt going to convince anybody

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
Joe cleared his THROAT? :omg: Oh the HUMANITY!!
Bet he can walk down a ramp, traverse stairs and pick up a water glass

That's all you got out of that? Theres a lot more there than throat clearing.

You forget, everybody can/has heard it. Making stuff up isnt going to convince anybody
Suppose you tell us what your fears are about the first 30 seconds aside from throat clearing.
Did I miss him failing to pick up a water glass with one hand or something?

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List