Joe Biden Out of Breath and Coughing

Joe would definitely lose a cane fight with Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

How great would that be?

President Trump walk onto the debate stage & beats biden with a cane until he's cowering on the floor! :laughing0301:
Wouldn't it be even greater if Jill Biden appeared next to him and yelled "ENOUGH! I'm done pushing my ill husband to kill himself just so Dems can get power!"

Oh. Wait. SHE wants that power too.

:dunno:

What ever it is, he caught it from Bill's wife...

1600797266447.png

How great would that be?

President Trump walk onto the debate stage & beats biden with a cane until he's cowering on the floor! :laughing0301:
Wouldn't it be even greater if Jill Biden appeared next to him and yelled "ENOUGH! I'm done pushing my ill husband to kill himself just so Dems can get power!"

Jill is a cruel taskmistress.

So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

He stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning.....and they really think this is a good idea for the country?

How great would that be?

Ummmm.....she wants the power too.....that is why she isn't stopping the madness....

So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

He said he'll pick the "first African American woman" Barack?

How great would that be?

Jill is sick and tired of angry fathers calling her to express their rage and displeasure over how Joe handles young girls.

She's like Linda Loman in "Death of a Salesman", she detests her husband and hates herself for staying with him.

Joe cleared his THROAT? :omg: Oh the HUMANITY!!
Bet he can walk down a ramp, traverse stairs and pick up a water glass

That's all you got out of that? Theres a lot more there than throat clearing.

You forget, everybody can/has heard it. Making stuff up isnt going to convince anybody

Joe cleared his THROAT? :omg: Oh the HUMANITY!!
Bet he can walk down a ramp, traverse stairs and pick up a water glass

That's all you got out of that? Theres a lot more there than throat clearing.

You forget, everybody can/has heard it. Making stuff up isnt going to convince anybody

Suppose you tell us what your fears are about the first 30 seconds aside from throat clearing.
Did I miss him failing to pick up a water glass with one hand or something?

Forum List

Back