Joe Biden Out of Breath and Coughing

I'm sure he's sick of running a joke campaign and being bossed around by his handlers.
I know I am tired of hearing your lame schtick about Joe since he is just as dotardy as Trump..

Trump had 2 campaign events yesterday and ran the country.....joe biden called it a day at 9:22 in the morning...........

LIAR ^

Shit stain, I linked to the column on this in it's own thread......he stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning........

I still find it unfathomable that the Dimm's chose Beijing Biden as their horse.....
I don't. They are incompetent nepotists who run their party like a leftist monarchy.

And when was the last time the cool president, Barry Obama, came out to whip up enthusiasm for that still
animated corpse, Joe Biden?
I think Biden only won because he was the only one PERCEIVED as a "moderate." The rest campaigned on EXTREMISM

I'm sure he's sick of running a joke campaign and being bossed around by his handlers.
I know I am tired of hearing your lame schtick about Joe since he is just as dotardy as Trump..

Trump had 2 campaign events yesterday and ran the country.....joe biden called it a day at 9:22 in the morning...........

LIAR ^

Shit stain, I linked to the column on this in it's own thread......he stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning........

Doesn't mean he stopped working and campaigning ...
Not everybody has the need to spend all day hosting super-spreader events - - - :finger3:

I linked to the column on this in it's own thread......he stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning........
JOE SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY LICKING ENVELOPS AND POSTING PRERECORDED VIDEO TO THE INTERNET.

Not everybody has the need to spend all day hosting super-spreader events
JOE COULDN'T HOST A SUPER-SPREDDER IF HE PAID PEOPLE TO COME. ITMT, Trump hosted a Spredder weeks ago and the book is still out among the experts whether anything was spread or not, other than Trump votes.

Joe can't BUY supporters while millions are willing to risk their life at the chance of seeing Trump. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like this election is coming down to a division between the fearful of the unseen vs. the fearless willing to overcome! Wonder which group would win a war defending this country if Russia shot a "virus" at us? :auiqs.jpg:

I linked to the column on this in it's own thread......he stopped campaigning at 9:22 in the morning........
JOE SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY LICKING ENVELOPS AND POSTING PRERECORDED VIDEO TO THE INTERNET.

Not everybody has the need to spend all day hosting super-spreader events
JOE COULDN'T HOST A SUPER-SPREDDER IF HE PAID PEOPLE TO COME. ITMT, Trump hosted a Spredder weeks ago and the book is still out among the experts whether anything was spread or not, other than Trump votes.

Joe can't BUY supporters while millions are willing to risk their life at the chance of seeing Trump. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like this election is coming down to a division between the fearful of the unseen vs. the fearless willing to overcome! Wonder which group would win a war defending this country if Russia shot a "virus" at us? :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, joe biden and his family work for the greatest super spreader....China........

LIAR ^

Not everybody has the need to spend all day hosting super-spreader events - - - :finger3:
Old Joe is talking like a country guy for all now on TV. He will be globalist Joe once the swearing in takes place if elected. With plenty of help from his fellow Prog sell outs.

So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

Lack of blood flow-------heart failure---congestive is my guess. Lack of blood to brain would account for his comments, lack of blood would account for the sucken dull lifeless eyes, would explain the change in skin color, and could cause fluid to build up in lungs leading to coughing. Would also make him very very tire and unable to campaign.

Hard to tell for sure without more simple tests like I can I almost guarantee cold clammy skin due to blood not flowing which also would mean not warming up hands and feet and other parts (bet he complains of being cold constantly that he will be over dressed at all events...........dying to lift up his pant legs as I am pretty sure that you would see swollen ankles as the heart lacks the strength needed to pump the blood back UP to the heart causing it to pool in the ankles. Bet his nails are brittle as is his hair and that if you press on his fingernails lightly, that they would stay white for a long time as the blood flow wouldn't rush back in as fast as it does when the heart is pumping properly.

So does anyone know what's going on with him? First 30 seconds are what in referring to

Lack of blood flow-------heart failure---congestive is my guess. Lack of blood to brain would account for his comments, lack of blood would account for the sucken dull lifeless eyes, would explain the change in skin color, and could cause fluid to build up in lungs leading to coughing. Would also make him very very tire and unable to campaign.

Hard to tell for sure without more simple tests like I can I almost guarantee cold clammy skin due to blood not flowing which also would mean not warming up hands and feet and other parts (bet he complains of being cold constantly that he will be over dressed at all events...........dying to lift up his pant legs as I am pretty sure that you would see swollen ankles as the heart lacks the strength needed to pump the blood back UP to the heart causing it to pool in the ankles. Bet his nails are brittle as is his hair and that if you press on his fingernails lightly, that they would stay white for a long time as the blood flow wouldn't rush back in as fast as it does when the heart is pumping properly.

I dont think so.

I'm guessing hes preparing an excuse to back out of the debates that he cant handle.

Old Joe is talking like a country guy for all now on TV. He will be globalist Joe once the swearing in takes place if elected. With plenty of help from his fellow Prog sell outs.
I won't be voting for a globalist piece of shit like Quid Pro Quo Joe.

Forum List

Back