Joe Biden just threw you anti-gun people under the bus

You thought he was going to immediately sign an executive order banning "assault weapons", didn't you?

Suckers! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats

"Biden said he would be able to do some things by executive order, but — as he often did publicly throughout the campaign — he said, "I am not going to violate the Constitution."

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority," Biden said, according to the audio. "But I'm not going to exercise executive authority where it's a question where I can come along and say I can do away with assault weapons. There's no executive authority to do that. And no one has fought harder to get rid of assault weapons than me, me. You can't do it by executive order."

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats

The irony JG is that NO ONE OWNS ASSAULT WEAPONS. They were banned after the Valentine's Day Massacre. People talking about assault weapons now don't even know what they are talking about and are trying to call ordinary rifles, anything but bolt action, an "assault" weapon.

And rifles account for 1% of all gun violence.

You thought he was going to immediately sign an executive order banning "assault weapons", didn't you?

"Biden said he would be able to do some things by executive order, but — as he often did publicly throughout the campaign — he said, "I am not going to violate the Constitution."

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority," Biden said, according to the audio. "But I'm not going to exercise executive authority where it's a question where I can come along and say I can do away with assault weapons. There's no executive authority to do that. And no one has fought harder to get rid of assault weapons than me, me. You can't do it by executive order."

The irony JG is that NO ONE OWNS ASSAULT WEAPONS. They were banned after the Valentine's Day Massacre. People talking about assault weapons now don't even know what they are talking about and are trying to call ordinary rifles, anything but bolt action, an "assault" weapon.

True. You could juast as easily assault someone with a single-shot bolt-action .22 rifle.

We know this, as it’s fact.
The people who keep repeating the “assault weapon” bs are either ignorant or liars. But good luck getting them to actually acknowledge that they are incorrect. They’ve been given their talking points and marching orders and they are sticking to them.

FIRST of all...let's differentiate "guns" for assault weapons....k?

There is no need for nor legitimate reason for the general public to own an assault weapon. There is nothing legitimate that they do that can't be done with any number of less military type weapons.

They are lousy hunting weapons. Home defense can be accomplished with any number of shotguns and hand guns.

I know many people that have them and they invariably describe them as "fun".

In that sense full on machine gins are "fun" but they are highly regulated . Assault weapons are no different
Define “assault weapon”. Be specific.
We're playing THAT stupid game again?

If you're gonna get stupidly dishonest let's get tough and ban the sale of any new semi-auto magazine fed long gun.

Is that better?
So you can't define it. Just as expected.
I just did stupid
No, you defined what guns you want to ban. I asked you for a definition of "assault weapon", Buttflap.

Get to defining...................
If you can't read I can't help you. Go back and try again
I read your definition of 'assault weapons' that doesn't line up with any definition of 'assault weapon' ever.

You are struggling here, Sparky.

Xiden accepts the existence of a "U.S. Constitution"?

Xiden countenances the thought of being guided by it?

That crunching sound you hear is liberal hearts breaking.
It won't last long. Only until Xiden is put away and Xarris rules.

How do you propose to get the already existing guns that you want to ban, out of the hands of those that already have them?
Ban the manufacture and sale of existing assault weapons. Tax existing ones as we do machine guns...over time they will cease to be a problem.

DON'T have a sunset provision like we did the last time we banned them

How do you propose to get the already existing guns that you want to ban, out of the hands of those that already have them?
Ban the manufacture and sale of existing assault weapons. Tax existing ones as we do machine guns...over time they will cease to be a problem.

DON'T have a sunset provision like we did the last time we banned them
Still waiting for that definition of "assault weapon".

And by not having a sunset provision you are advocating gun confiscation.

You really are quite the fascist.

Forum List

Back