The Texas lawsuit and the possible end of our republic.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.
Defeatist clap trap from losers who throw tantrums because their guy lost... I must award yous the official disgruntled cap..

1i5b89.jpg

This is not over yet

the odds of all five conservative judges holding serve may be long and against us

all it takes is for one to crack under the pressure and join turncoat Roberts and the 3 stooges on the left

but they have not done so yet

This is not over yet

the odds of all five conservative judges holding serve may be long and against us

all it takes is for one to crack under the pressure and join the turncoat Roberts and the 3 stooges on the left

but they have not done so yet
and they won't...

SCOTUS is going to rule against you because your Orange God and his sycophants are lying to you, and you are willingly believing them because cult.

So you want the court to hand over the election to trump correct? Not a redo, no chance for the other side. I am soooooooooooooo happy I don't align myself with either party. It feels soooo patriotic.
I swear, watching this stuff is like watching professional wrestling. How people buy into it is a mystery.

So you want the court to hand over the election to trump correct? Not a redo, no chance for the other side. I am soooooooooooooo happy I don't align myself with either party. It feels soooo patriotic.
I swear, watching this stuff is like watching professional wrestling. How people buy into it is a mystery.

Exactly.

Talking to Republicans is just like talking to a Professional Wrestling fan. Trying to explain that it is all made up is fruitless.

Those rabid fans screaming their support of their favorite wrestler are the same fans who worship Trump.

I have faith in our Conservative court to not only reject this ridiculous claim but to admonish EVERY Republican who endorses it.
The aftermath is going to be interesting as hell. And if there ISN'T an aftermath, THAT will be interesting, TOO.

I really hope the court does not just reject this ridiculous claim but hold those who filed it accountable.

Exactly.

Talking to Republicans is just like talking to a Professional Wrestling fan. Trying to explain that it is all made up is fruitless.

Those rabid fans screaming their support of their favorite wrestler are the same fans who worship Trump.
I had a long phone conversation with a client yesterday. 85-year old male, pretty much a standard Trumpster. He blew my mind - he said he has completely un-plugged from all of this and has just started concentrating on other things, like his grandkids. He says he's feeling much better. How cool is that.

I have faith in our Conservative court to not only reject this ridiculous claim but to admonish EVERY Republican who endorses it.

Why should Republicans be "admonished" for protesting against stolen elections? There is really little point in spending the time or money to run for office if you are going to be swindled.

Further, no one will contribute to an election campaign that has no chance of succeeding because of fraud.

The aftermath is going to be interesting as hell. And if there ISN'T an aftermath, THAT will be interesting, TOO.

I really hope the court does not just reject this ridiculous claim but hold those who filed it accountable.

What do you mean "accountable"? Don't people have a right to protest perceived injustices?

I think the insanity is shared by BOTH sides and they are wacky enough to believe all this matters. Both sides act like middle school girls. That's their critical thinking ability I guess.

Forum List

Back