Joe Biden Just Got Some Very Bad News

You are ignorantly linking the democrats with supporting terrorists.

Only because they do.
Brilliantly researched. I didn't know I was competing with a mountain of intelligence like you. Please accept my apology.

AOC and Tlaib whining that Israel is unfair to Hamas isn't supporting terrorists.

They do not openly support terrorists and you know it. They have done it and you are mischief making through pure hatred of anything Democrat.
You people are paranoid about dems having an opinion on anything. Go out of your way to fit them up with anything that happens. If there was a goat herders strike in Iceland you would blame the dems.
Apparently nothing happened during idiot trumps reign of stupidity. It all happened because you are bitter about him bro g democratically defeated. You're pathetic.

They do not openly support terrorists and you know it.

Right.Their support for terrorists is very subtle.
You'd never know it unless you read anything they write or listen to anything they say.

And you have exclusive access to that knowledge and it is nothing to do with you spreading typical hate Republican propaganda.
Don't insult my intelligence you fool.

The IAEA --the one sourced in the OP--said they were adhering to the agreement.

Yeah, they've never been willingly fooled before, have they?
To the Conspiracy-theory mobile!

It is a conspiracy.....that the IAEA never inspected any Iranian military site.

There is no way Iran would ever do nuclear weapons work on a military base, eh?

That would allow them to cheat, they'd never do that. DURR

The IAEA has never been wrong before.
That is because you can't hide the ore, radiation trail, trucks, aluminum tubes, etc.

But it is not like it even remotely matters, since the US illegally invaded innocent countries like Iraq, then there is absolutely no way the US can then complain about any and all countries having a nuclear deterrent.
We totally blew it.
You're correct about that... We're the one who walked away from the deal.

The silly notion that some would expect them to adhere to the deal that we walked away from while we re-imposed sanctions. It was the lifting of sanctions that brought them to the table to start with.
What deal? Iran never signed anything.

But it is not like it even remotely matters, since the US illegally invaded innocent countries like Iraq, then there is absolutely no way the US can then complain about any and all countries having a nuclear deterrent.
We totally blew it.
Are you calling ISIS "innocent" ? They were in Iraq you my remember.

Probably ISIS were not only innocent, but justified.
Remember ISIS did not exist when we invaded Iraq.
ISIS did not exist until we destroyed the legal government of Saddam, and replaced it with Shiite fanatics who started murdering Sunni.
That forced the Sunni that we let out of prison after 2 years, to create ISIS out of defense and a need to make money to survive.
I do not like ISIS or how they treated the Yazidi, but it was the US that drove them to it.

Probably ISIS were not only innocent, but justified.

Wow!
Idiot supports mass murder, mass rape of women and children, and pillaging of entire cities.

Maybe the Iranians are contemplating nuking China in retaliation for slaughtering the Muslim Uighers? :D
I would imagine they are contemplating that + nuking Israel + nuking the USA. And very possibly THIS YEAR.

Wrong.
Since 70% of the population of Israel are Arab Moslems, there is no way anyone can nuke Israel.
And nuking the US would not only be difficult, but suicidal.
No one has that intent.

Since 70% of the population of Israel are Arab Moslems

So you are saying Israel is tolerant of other religions, unlike camel sucking mooslims.

And conversion. What about Christianity? How much of Europe was Christian before the 3rd century?

But creating a coup and setting up a dictator in 1953 is hardly going back to the 7th century, now is it? The people living there now had their parents and grandparents telling them all about it. Some people remember it happening. And anyone over 45 years old remembers the Shah's secret police. Thousands were tortured and killed by them.

The British had recently dealt with Hitler, Tojo, and Mussolini. I can understand why they were compelled to take action against the fascist in Iran, and why the US backed them. The Iranian claiming this was the US is false, it was Britain, America lent support to our ally.

That Britain would look favorably on a Parliamentary Monarchy isn't really all that shocking.

You are ignorantly linking the democrats with supporting terrorists.

Only because they do.
Brilliantly researched. I didn't know I was competing with a mountain of intelligence like you. Please accept my apology.

AOC and Tlaib whining that Israel is unfair to Hamas isn't supporting terrorists.

They do not openly support terrorists and you know it. They have done it and you are mischief making through pure hatred of anything Democrat.
You people are paranoid about dems having an opinion on anything. Go out of your way to fit them up with anything that happens. If there was a goat herders strike in Iceland you would blame the dems.
Apparently nothing happened during idiot trumps reign of stupidity. It all happened because you are bitter about him bro g democratically defeated. You're pathetic.

They do not openly support terrorists and you know it.

Right.Their support for terrorists is very subtle.
You'd never know it unless you read anything they write or listen to anything they say.

And you have exclusive access to that knowledge and it is nothing to do with you spreading typical hate Republican propaganda.

Exclusive? Hardly.
They never keep their mouths shut.

Don't insult my intelligence

I'd have to find it first. Not worth the search.

And conversion. What about Christianity? How much of Europe was Christian before the 3rd century?

But creating a coup and setting up a dictator in 1953 is hardly going back to the 7th century, now is it? The people living there now had their parents and grandparents telling them all about it. Some people remember it happening. And anyone over 45 years old remembers the Shah's secret police. Thousands were tortured and killed by them.
The Shah was in Iran. But the disputed territory is in Palestine. It's a nonsense debate. the Muslims control 99% of the middle east, and that got it all by conquest. s for the Palestinians, they have a territory. It's called Jordan.

The most "hate" going on in America today, and for the past 57 years, has been against white people, by Democrat supported, anti-white racists, like Joe Biden - now getting his ass handed to him by the courts, because of it.

The most "hate" going on in America today, and for the past 57 years, has been against white people, by Democrat supported, anti-white racists, like Joe Biden - now getting his ass handed to him by the courts, because of it.

And coming from a racist redneck Republican the rest of the world would rush to approve your hatred.
What a load of crap.

Wrong again.
I was posting about how the 2003 Iraqi cash pallet image was being mislabeled.
It was not at all off topic, and complete in response to previous posts.
Nor is being off topic a "banning offense".
That just warranted post deletion.
Banning requires something more offensive, like personal attacks, which I do not do.
Wrong. You were referring to definition, not control.

And coming from a racist redneck Republican the rest of the world would rush to approve your hatred.
What a load of crap.
I don't HAVE any hatred. I'm a Republican. Overwhelmingly, it is anti-white, hypocrite Democrats who are the the hate party in America, as now being shown so clearly by the courts, killing the racism in Biden's American Rescue Plan. Ho hum.

And don't give me that "world" crap. The USA is governed by the American people, not the world. (at least it WAS before the 2020 election fiasco).

There is no such thing as "typical hate Republican propaganda", and it appears you don't HAVE much intelligence to insult.

There is no such thing as "typical hate Republican propaganda", and it appears you don't HAVE much intelligence to insult.

Republicans continue to refer to dems as communists and Marxist and fascists.
THAT is hate filled Republican propaganda and lies.
So when it comes to intelligence, don't Labour under the delusion you have more than anyone. You don't even understand what the subject is about. So get a ticket, get in line and take you criticism.

Republicans continue to refer to dems as communists and Marxist and fascists.
THAT is hate filled Republican propaganda and lies.
So when it comes to intelligence, don't Labour under the delusion you have more than anyone. You don't even understand what the subject is about. So get a ticket, get in line and take you criticism.
It looks like YOU are the one who is lacking intelligence (and knowledge)

Democrats ARE communists & Marxists, who wish to redistribute wealth by raising taxes on the rich, and the corporate tax. I know quite well because I was one of them for 40 years. They are also fascists. All the key elements of fascism are present with the Democrats and Biden administration >>

1. Big, powerful, centralized government. Massive federal control.

2. Massive regulation of businesses and people.

3. Severe gun control (if not confiscation)

4. Suppression of constitutional rights of free speech (ex. Twitter/Facebook), freedom of religion (gay wedding cake), and freedom of the press (ex. firing of Lou Dobbs)

As for understanding the subject. as the author of the OP, and the creator of the subject for this thread, I know it well enough to have generated 14 positive ratings out of 16 for my OP. So YOU can "get in line" behind the TWO posters who gave negative ratings, but don't worry. It's a very short line. :doubt:

Last edited:
Since Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Iranians have been levying demands against the United States, and Joe Biden has been eager to appease. Negotiations for the re-entry of the United States and Iran into the nuclear deal are ongoing in Vienna.

Now a memo from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is throwing a wrench in Biden’s plans. The IAEA says that they have not had access to data or measuring devices used to monitor Iranian nuclear material and equipment since February 23 of this year.

Since they don’t have exact numbers, the IAEA estimates the Iranian nuclear stockpile has increased to 7,145 pounds of enriched uranium – far more than the 447 pound limit from the 2015 nuclear deal. If that wasn’t bad enough, inspectors earlier this year found uranium particles at two Iranian sites previously undisclosed by Iran, and they have started producing uranium metal, which has absolutely no civilian use.

The silence from the Biden administration is deafening.
Hopefully Biden sends them a few more Billion. Then Iran will probably stop making nukes and they’ll have money to give to their people.

A win win deal
You better check the parking meter where your unicorn is parked. The meter needs more money.

Forum List

Back