Democrat Melanie Stansbury wins US House race in New Mexico

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The democrat won in the special election in New Mexico yesterday.

It wasn't a surprise that she won. The surprise was the huge margin she won.

Wow. She beat the republican by nearly 30 points.

She should have won by 50 points...A Republican can’t win that beanerized district.
The 1st District is an absolute shithole comprised of 42% Mexicans here on stolen citizenships.

I wouldn't believe those results in a million years. A forensic audit needs to be done

That isnt surprising at all.
Of course, I take the time to look up things, so i dont say stupid shit like you.

You didn't even read my OP.

Which caused you to post the lie above.

My second sentence says it's not a surprise. The surprise is that she beat the republican by a nearly 30% margin.

Seriously, read the OP. That way you don't post lies and make a fool of yourself.

That isnt surprising at all.
Of course, I take the time to look up things, so i dont say stupid shit like you.

You didn't even read my OP.

Which caused you to post the lie above.

My second sentence says it's not a surprise. The surprise is that she beat the republican by a nearly 30% margin.

Seriously, read the OP. That way you don't post lies and make a fool of yourself.
You said it was a surprise she beat the repub by that many points. If you look at the link I provided, it shows its normal.
More stupid shit by the resident retard :thup:

She should have won by 50 points...A Republican can’t win that beanerized district.
The 1st District is an absolute shithole comprised of 42% Mexicans here on stolen citizenships.
The legal blue collar Meskins are starting to turn populist republican....They can see that the democrats are killing their jobs.

The legal blue collar Meskins are starting to turn populist republican....They can see that the democrats are killing their jobs.
The problem is in the numbers though...for every one productive blue collar Mexican there are 10 unproductive, free shit voting, baby factory running, Mexican flag waving, pet human Mexicans.

The problem is in the numbers though...for every one productive blue collar Mexican there are 10 unproductive, free shit voting, baby factory running, Mexican flag waving, pet human Mexicans.
Put away the broad brush....The number isn't anywhere near that high...The Rio Grande vote was markedly higher for Trump iin '20 than '16.

Feeling kinda "racist" this morning? Or is that every morning?

Put away the broad brush....The number isn't anywhere near that high...The Rio Grande vote was markedly higher for Trump iin '20 than '16.
What are the real numbers?
Notoriously, here’s what Republicans have done over the last three decades....Democrats leverage / FORCE them into believing they must placate to a certain group or demographic and like the nutless cowards they are they always do.
Trump would have won easily in 2020 had he stuck to his Fuck Wetbacks policies and rhetoric...you know, the only thing that got him elected in 2016.
He laid off of it and got his ass handed to him.
Good Americans are fed up, NOBODY wants their state to become the next Mexifornia.

That was a Biden +23 district.

The Democrat for congress ran unopposed in 2020, but in the 2018 race, that district was also D+23

And this time, it was D+30.

There appears to be no anti-Biden backlash, as the Trump cult has been trying to claim. Quite the opposite. No wonder the Trump cult here is so hysterical.

Forum List

Back