Joe Biden Just Absolved Himself of Responsibility for Ending COVID Like He Promised

Biden got most of the nation vaccinated when there was NO plan to do so.

He got the booster out

Now he's getting half a million free tests out

And HE has been dealing with Delta and Omicron...which Trump never did
Yeah, why are we running short on tests if Biden is doing such a wonderful job?

Being vaccinated does not stop the virus but only limits the virus symptoms and even then it is not always working, so let be factual if this were Trump you would be yelling about the failure and not Cheerleading about how great it is…

Yeah, why are we running short on tests if Biden is doing such a wonderful job?

Being vaccinated does not stop the virus but only limits the virus symptoms and even then it is not always working, so let be factual if this were Trump you would be yelling about the failure and not Cheerleading about how great it is…
A big reason we are running out of tests is because the gov/medial/pharma complex has whipped up a frenzy of fear to where tests are required way too often, and people are freaking out when they get the sniffles or a cough and running and out and getting tested or using a home test kit. This is definitely a self-created supply chain issue (by the panic-mongers). On a related note, people who did one of those tests and came up positive and have NO symptoms are clogging up the ER's in Vermont. It's ridiculous. - COVID-positive Vermonters with no symptoms clog up ERs

He was never going to "stop covid", no one can. That was as dumb of a statement as saying "I will stop the flu".

All he ever cared about was pushing vaccines and masks. He nor his administration never even promoted good health, all they cared about was masks and vaccines.

So you're admitting Biden didn't have a plan to get people vaccinated????

And now he's promising to get half a million tests out after he FORGOT TO ORDER THEM????? :laughing0301:
There was the assumption that a plan was in place when he took office. There wasn't and yet Joe got 00 million doses in arms in 100 days...and more following that

You even claimed that the vaccine would stop the spread if everyone was vaccinated, so just not him but you also spread the same god damn lie!
No, we said that it would slow down the spread. We never said that it woiuld stop it. And no with Omicrom which developed because there are too many unvaxxed idiots out there , the vaxx is somewhat less effective. Stop lying

No one person can solve this problem.
So, you're not blaming Trump for "failure" to "solve" this "problem"?
We have to come together as a nation to do so.
Which usually means "you have to do as I say."

Everyone must do their part
No. Everyone must protect themselves. That's the only way it will ever work.
Unfortunatly, certain people hyave used the pandemic as an opportunity to further devide us and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So before anyone can take your criticism of Biden seriously, you need to explain how you have done your part
Eat right. Exercise. Wash my hands. Cover my mouth to cough. That's the only PROVEN way to prevent the spread of infection.
Are you fully vaxxed?
Proven to NOT prevent the spread of infection.
Do you wear a mask when you should?
Proven to NOT prevent the spread of infection.
Do you encourage others to do so?
No. I am not an asshole and I would not tell someone to do something that is wholly ineffective like masks and this POS worthless vax.
Do you support vaccine and mask mandates?
FUCK no. I am doing my part to prevent the spread of another disease by VEHEMENTLY OPPOSING such mandates. In fact, I encourage people to execute anyone attempting to enforce such mandates. Crisis is the gateway to tyranny.
Speak up!

And I will add that we might be in better shape now, and more people might still be alive, if Trump did not drag his fat ass on it during most of 2020, he even opposed testing because that would reveal the magnatude of the problem and hurt him politically

So what exactly should Biden be doing now? SPEAK UP!
Declare the "pandemic" over and remove all his tyrannical edicts.

Until we see how the left are evil lying traitors and deserve the exact fate of every single person guilty of HIGH TREASON, then it will be this way and the reason they are so blatant about it, is because they know full well they are totally covered by the American Pravda.

Friend of mine caught Covid hard, went into an ICU full of vaxxed patients & flat out refused the 'vax' because they basically proved it useless

Methinks we may be seeing more of this

We're already seeing the 'powers that be' waffle.....

~S~

And yet Joe Biden is STILL pushing the Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. He should be arrested and charged with every death that results from someone being infected by a vaccinated person.

1640710594491.png

Of course there is no federal solution. Just like there is no federal solution to the cold. Or poverty, or just about anything. In fact, federal solutions in general not only don't work, but usually make things worse. Anyone who believed him when he said he was going to "shut down the virus" is an idiot.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

If Biden’s COVID Response Was a Gun, He Just Shot Himself

27 Dec 2021 ~~ By Larry Johnson
Talk about a Christmas present to Trump supporters and the anti-COVID vax crowd (I’m a proud member), Dementia Joe flat out admitted that his comprehensive national strategy, Path Out of the Pandemic, is total BS. This is what he touted earlier this year:
Today Joe Biden told America’s Governors, when it comes to COVID, you are on your own. Cristina Laila posted the story earlier of Demented Joe conceding:
“Look, there is no federal solution to COVID. This gets solved at a state level,”​
Let us be specific about the massive scale of this failure.
The blame Donald Trump meme no longer works when it comes to the current COVID disaster. There was an effort in August to demonize Ron DeSantis as an incompetent murderer for his COVID policy. I received the following email (dated 17 August 2021) from one of my liberal acquaintances who fancies himself a journalist:
~Snip~
Now with New York, Minnesota, Massachusetts, etc breaking records for new infections and hospitalizations, the misguided soul who tried to scorch DeSantis finds his own words coming back to bite him. Florida is again experiencing a surge because all of the snowbirds from the northern states with lockdowns and mandates are flocking here and spreading more than Christmas joy. But no problem, we actually believe in science in Florida and we are not going to sustain the lie that getting a vaccine and wearing a mask with keep you safe from COVID.

Commentary:
Proving yet again that Barack Obama was correct in his quote about Biden. "Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to 'F**k' things up".
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Lefties handling Wuhan COVID-19 is a total failure... it's killing them politically. That is why Biden threw it over the wall to the Governors...
I doubt it will do them any good, but they will tout it from the roof tops .... it's the Governors fault you are so evil treated relative to Covid. Even with an OSHA mandate in place they will make such foolish statements...
Let's Go Brandon.
PM/DSA Democrats are in a gigantic pickle going into summer and fall. Because they will be expected to fix the economy and they have no clue or any intention in giving up their Marxist ideology.

So, you're not blaming Trump for "failure" to "solve" this "problem"?
Wrong smarty ass.You think that you can use my words against me. There is plenty to blame Trump for,He could have made go away, butly he soent the better paet of 2020 actiung like it was just going go away instead of taking decisive action. He dithered round and bullshitted people into not taking it serious

Which usually means "you have to do as I say."
More of your bullshit This is why we are in the mess that we are . Come together means just that. It means that everyone does their part, and you anti vaxxers are not doing your part. You probobly consider yourself a patriot and a good American. The fact is that you are a threat to national security. A sick nation is not a strong nation

Forum List

Back