Joe Biden Just Absolved Himself of Responsibility for Ending COVID Like He Promised

OK He mispoke one time. That does not translate into "democrates spreading a lie" You people are the liers when you say that the vaxx does not work and that more people are dying from it's side effects than from covid.

LOL

You're such a rube.

“Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test,” Biden said. “Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?”

Biden then addressed vaccine requirements for medical workers: "We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Fact Check: Did Joe Biden spread misinformation on COVID vaccines?

The president claimed at a CNN town hall that people vaccinated against COVID do not get hospitalized, need ICU treatment, or die because of the disease.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

I guess he forgot he said this:

View attachment 580455
This 180° Biden reversal goes well with his growing file on “Trump Policies Secretly Continued under Biden”. His handlers are counting on tens of millions to not read anything beyond his administration’s deceptive tidbits.

A mentality incapacitated head of state with idiot advisors. Biden’s idiot advisers are even more ridiculous than Biden because Biden is observably not mentally fit for the job. His puppet masters? A half-and-half combo of corrupted ego maniacs motivated by drug profit windfalls, while the other half stringently works for the demise of our economy.

The good news? These 2 factions will soon break apart due to constant infighting. That chain is weak. I am going to start celebrating soon, but admittedly that’s a redundant statement on my part :)

Biden's plan...

Do exactly what Trump did and let the States make the decisions...

The ONLY difference is when Trump did it The media claimed it was irresponsible and evil...but when Biden does the same thing it's genius and life-saving.

The Mainstream Legacy Media is garbage and if you still depend on them for honest unbiased reporting then you're a fool.

Well, isn't that interesting, I guess this was Joe's plan all along. Blame Trump, then after almost a year in office comes reality, that is, he never had a plan.

Biden has done a terrible, terrible job everywhere one looks. And his administration is inept, corrupt, and dangerous.

And the fools who fell for Biden's lies won't admit it.

As the omicron variant of COVID-19 spreads rapidly throughout the country, Joe Biden met with several of our nation’s governors, whom he says need to take the lead in ending the pandemic.​
“There is no federal solution [to COVID],” Biden said before the meeting. “This gets solved at a state level.”
Umm, what?​
I’m sorry, did I miss something? Joe Biden literally campaigned for an entire year, not only blaming Trump for COVID but also for the deaths caused by it.​
“It is what it is because you are who you are,” Biden told Trump during their first debate regarding the COVID death toll.​
“A lot of people died and a lot more are going to die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker,” he insisted.​
“We’re eight months into this pandemic,” Biden said weeks before the presidential election, “and Donald Trump still doesn’t have a plan to get this virus under control, I do.”​
Biden also promised multiple times that he would “shut down” the virus. “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.​

...​

HAhaha.... can you imagine what he would have said during the campaign if Trump said this.
God politicians are such pieces of shit.

No one person can solve this problem. We have to come together as a nation to do so. Everyone must do their part Unfortunatly, certain people hyave used the pandemic as an opportunity to further devide us and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So before anyone can take your criticism of Biden seriously, you need to explain how you have done your part

Are you fully vaxxed?
Do you wear a mask when you should?
Do you encourage others to do so?
Do you support vaccine and mask mandates?

Speak up!

And I will add that we might be in better shape now, and more people might still be alive, if Trump did not drag his fat ass on it during most of 2020, he even opposed testing because that would reveal the magnatude of the problem and hurt him politically

So what exactly should Biden be doing now? SPEAK UP!
what a maroon

OK He mispoke one time. That does not translate into "democrates spreading a lie" You people are the liers when you say that the vaxx does not work and that more people are dying from it's side effects than from covid.
this one time, on a campaign...

Biden "misspeaks"
Trump lies.

this could be the Neverending bullshit

Yes, Biden has made it worse. Apparently, that was his plan he bragged on in 2020.
Biden (paraphrasing here) “We’ve pulled together one of the world’s largest ever political voting fraud schemes in the history of the United States!” The truth fell out as the cue card holder flailed his arms like a bird trying to redirect Joe’s attention! Well there we have it, Biden‘s plan in plain words spoken by the “big guy”.

Biden got most of the nation vaccinated when there was NO plan to do so.

He got the booster out

Now he's getting half a million free tests out

And HE has been dealing with Delta and Omicron...which Trump never did

Biden got most of the nation vaccinated when there was NO plan to do so.

He got the booster out

Now he's getting half a million free tests out

And HE has been dealing with Delta and Omicron...which Trump never did
So you're admitting Biden didn't have a plan to get people vaccinated????

And now he's promising to get half a million tests out after he FORGOT TO ORDER THEM????? :laughing0301:

He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."
Friend of mine caught Covid hard, went into an ICU full of vaxxed patients & flat out refused the 'vax' because they basically proved it useless

Methinks we may be seeing more of this

We're already seeing the 'powers that be' waffle.....

~S~

Of course there is no federal solution. Just like there is no federal solution to the cold. Or poverty, or just about anything. In fact, federal solutions in general not only don't work, but usually make things worse. Anyone who believed him when he said he was going to "shut down the virus" is an idiot.

No one person can solve this problem. We have to come together as a nation to do so. Everyone must do their part Unfortunatly, certain people hyave used the pandemic as an opportunity to further devide us and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So before anyone can take your criticism of Biden seriously, you need to explain how you have done your part

Are you fully vaxxed?
Do you wear a mask when you should?
Do you encourage others to do so?
Do you support vaccine and mask mandates?

Speak up!

And I will add that we might be in better shape now, and more people might still be alive, if Trump did not drag his fat ass on it during most of 2020, he even opposed testing because that would reveal the magnatude of the problem and hurt him politically

So what exactly should Biden be doing now? SPEAK UP!
You need to first stop acting like the Vaccine is a cure because the drug manufacturers never sold it as one…

Next, it was BIDEN that claimed him and the Democratic Party would defeat Covid, and has yet to even slow it!!!

Finally, Trump was limited in what he could do and as for testing we are running low on supplies to test with, so why has Biden failed to keep that important supply going during this time of the year?

Can no longer blame Trump for Biden failures, so own it bitch!

You even claimed that the vaccine would stop the spread if everyone was vaccinated, so just not him but you also spread the same god damn lie!

Forum List

Back