Joe Biden Just Absolved Himself of Responsibility for Ending COVID Like He Promised

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, isn't that interesting, I guess this was Joe's plan all along. Blame Trump, then after almost a year in office comes reality, that is, he never had a plan.

Biden has done a terrible, terrible job everywhere one looks. And his administration is inept, corrupt, and dangerous.

And the fools who fell for Biden's lies won't admit it.

As the omicron variant of COVID-19 spreads rapidly throughout the country, Joe Biden met with several of our nation’s governors, whom he says need to take the lead in ending the pandemic.

“There is no federal solution [to COVID],” Biden said before the meeting. “This gets solved at a state level.”

Umm, what?

I’m sorry, did I miss something? Joe Biden literally campaigned for an entire year, not only blaming Trump for COVID but also for the deaths caused by it.

“It is what it is because you are who you are,” Biden told Trump during their first debate regarding the COVID death toll.

“A lot of people died and a lot more are going to die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker,” he insisted.

“We’re eight months into this pandemic,” Biden said weeks before the presidential election, “and Donald Trump still doesn’t have a plan to get this virus under control, I do.”

Biden also promised multiple times that he would “shut down” the virus. “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.

...​

Well, isn't that interesting, I guess this was Joe's plan all along. Blame Trump, then after almost a year in office comes reality, that is, he never had a plan.

Biden has done a terrible, terrible job everywhere one looks. And his administration is inept, corrupt, and dangerous.

As the omicron variant of COVID-19 spreads rapidly throughout the country, Joe Biden met with several of our nation’s governors, whom he says need to take the lead in ending the pandemic.​
“There is no federal solution [to COVID],” Biden said before the meeting. “This gets solved at a state level.”
Umm, what?​
I’m sorry, did I miss something? Joe Biden literally campaigned for an entire year, not only blaming Trump for COVID but also for the deaths caused by it.​
“It is what it is because you are who you are,” Biden told Trump during their first debate regarding the COVID death toll.​
“A lot of people died and a lot more are going to die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker,” he insisted.​
“We’re eight months into this pandemic,” Biden said weeks before the presidential election, “and Donald Trump still doesn’t have a plan to get this virus under control, I do.”​
Biden also promised multiple times that he would “shut down” the virus. “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.​

...​

Wait, people actually listen to what he has to say?

It's not like anyone cares cuz Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

As the omicron variant of COVID-19 spreads rapidly throughout the country, Joe Biden met with several of our nation’s governors, whom he says need to take the lead in ending the pandemic.​
Umm, what?​
I’m sorry, did I miss something? Joe Biden literally campaigned for an entire year, not only blaming Trump for COVID but also for the deaths caused by it.​
“It is what it is because you are who you are,” Biden told Trump during their first debate regarding the COVID death toll.​
“A lot of people died and a lot more are going to die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker,” he insisted.​
“We’re eight months into this pandemic,” Biden said weeks before the presidential election, “and Donald Trump still doesn’t have a plan to get this virus under control, I do.”​
Biden also promised multiple times that he would “shut down” the virus. “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.​

...​

I guess he forgot he said this:

1640640569990.png

Umm, what?​

...​

No one person can solve this problem. We have to come together as a nation to do so. Everyone must do their part Unfortunatly, certain people hyave used the pandemic as an opportunity to further devide us and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So before anyone can take your criticism of Biden seriously, you need to explain how you have done your part

Are you fully vaxxed?
Do you wear a mask when you should?
Do you encourage others to do so?
Do you support vaccine and mask mandates?

Speak up!

And I will add that we might be in better shape now, and more people might still be alive, if Trump did not drag his fat ass on it during most of 2020, he even opposed testing because that would reveal the magnatude of the problem and hurt him politically

So what exactly should Biden be doing now? SPEAK UP!

No one person can solve this problem. We have to come together as a nation to do so. Everyone must do their part Unfortunatly, certain people hyave used the pandemic as an opportunity to further devide us and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So before anyone can take your criticism of Biden seriously, you need to explain how you have done your part

Are you fully vaxxed?

Speak up!

And I will add that we might be in better shape now, and more people might still be alive, if Trump did not drag his fat ass on it during most of 2020, he even opposed testing because that would reveal the magnatude of the problem and hurt him politically

Biden (and you) needs to stop spreading the lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit Covid. People like you need to stop, as well, and call out your president for killing thousands with his lies.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

Are you fully vaxxed?

Speak up!

Well if it were not for how Trump mishandled the Pandemic and is the source of all ill in the universe we would not have to make Covid political, now would we?

Besides, January 6th

Thank God for Diaper Joe!

He is doing a fine job...............of something I'm sure.

Biden (and you) needs to stop spreading the lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit Covid. People like you need to stop, as well, and call out your president for killing thousands with his lies.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021
When the fuck did I ever say that? When the fuck did anyone say that vaxxed people cannot get covid? Stop your fucking lying! Or is it the voices in your head that are telling you that? And how the FUCK is biden killing people ?

Umm, what?​

...​

That should make quite an impression when his bullshit vaccine mandate is heard by the SCOTUS!!!! :laughing0301:

Are you fully vaxxed?

Speak up!

Are you fully vaxxed?
Are you a progressive slave and do what your masters tell you to do? Because you dumbasses voted for said dumbass in video below, you dumbfucks just cant admit you were duped royally.

You are cordially invited to go fuck yourself, worthless piece of excrement.

When the fuck did I ever say that? When the fuck did anyone say that vaxxed people cannot get covid? Stop your fucking lying! Or is it the voices in your head that are telling you that? And how the FUCK is biden killing people ?
Without double standards, progressives would have no standards at all.

OK He mispoke one time. That does not translate into "democrates spreading a lie" You people are the liers when you say that the vaxx does not work and that more people are dying from it's side effects than from covid.

Forum List

Back