Joe Biden is right on Iraq.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Fuck me to tears that I have to admit I agree with this jabbering old imbecile...

I loathe the fact he was implanted as our president through fraud.

That said... I have been to this place and talked to the people. The lines the euroweenie imperialist drew through this region served only the interest of governments that no longer exist. The people who live there are doing so under a government they did not establish or really approve of. We are probably going to get re-involved. Not to solve the problem, because government never solves problems, but to get back into the UN Imperial game.

I'm sort of glad I'm too old to get called up.

Biden is an incompetent murderer who is responsible for over 8 thousand innocent American deaths in only two days in office. Who in their right mind can believe anything this murderer says?
Trumpsters have simply lost their fucking minds.
Hey. Trump supporters have had almost 5 years to learn from the rabid left and the never Trumpers. Karma,

I was opposed to The Iraq War from the start. I was 22 at the time and I remember being told that I hated America, the troops, and, wanted the terrorists to win for voicing that opposition. You can hardly find a soul now that claims they ever supported that foolishness.

Do you see China getting sucked into these endless, pointless wars?
No.
They are too busy taking over the world without firing a round. By buying politicians.
Stay the fuck out of these quagmires.
Obama spent 7 trillion in the Middle East. Imagine what you could do spending 7 Trillion in the U.S

Depends on who is doing the spending, politicians would piss that away in no time.

I was opposed to The Iraq War from the start. I was 22 at the time and I remember being told that I hated America, the troops, and, wanted the terrorists to win for voicing that opposition. You can hardly find a soul now that claims they ever supported that foolishness.
I remember CNN telling me that the WMD could be stored under Mosques in Baghdad.
You'd be deplatformed if you said something like that today.

No.
They are too busy taking over the world without firing a round. By buying politicians.
Obama spent 7 trillion in the Middle East. Imagine what you could do spending 7 Trillion in the U.S

Depends on who is doing the spending, politicians would piss that away in no time.
The democrats pissed away 5T in the last nine months on two stimulus bills, one of which was more non covid stimulus than covid stimulus.

I didn't like the Iraq war any more than I liked any of the other neocon ideas. At least many of those assholes have congregated under the name of the Lincoln project so that makes them easier to spot. Neocon assholes are further from Trump Republicans than antifa. Neocons suck.

No.

The democrats pissed away 5T in the last nine months on two stimulus bills, one of which was more non covid stimulus than covid stimulus.

As the saying goes, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

Biden is an incompetent murderer who is responsible for over 8 thousand innocent American deaths in only two days in office. Who in their right mind can believe anything this murderer says?
Trumpsters have simply lost their fucking minds.
Hey. Trump supporters have had almost 5 years to learn from the rabid left and the never Trumpers. Karma,
Exactly my point

No.

Sad but you are probably right. Chances are the stimulus will not come again--they already got elected. They will raise taxes on the rich and business who will leave the country---and then who do you think will get to pay the bills. China. Try to find a school that teaches Mandarin, you will be in demand and have a job then.

No.

Sad but you are probably right. Chances are the stimulus will not come again--they already got elected. They will raise taxes on the rich and business who will leave the country---and then who do you think will get to pay the bills. China. Try to find a school that teaches Mandarin, you will be in demand and have a job then.

The difficulty is in defining "the rich". You or I may say the line is drawn at $400,000/year, Obama drew the line, if I recall, at $150,000. A homeless guy would draw the line at $10.

No.

The difficulty is in defining "the rich". You or I may say the line is drawn at $400,000/year, Obama drew the line, if I recall, at $150,000. A homeless guy would draw the line at $10.
Fair enough, my point wasn't the definition of rich--I've heard the 400K as well as 250K--not pertinent. The pertinent point is that those businesses and higher income people have the resources to go wherever they want and there are tax havens all over the world that would love to have them--covid has shown that physical location is not important anymore.

Just to show you how stupid your comment is...

Those people got infected while Trump was in charge....

So why are you criticising Trump?

Yet he voted for the invasion of Iraq.....
Joe wanted boots on the ground even before 9/11.

Notice how Biden uses his dead son to shut down the mans point about his dead friends.

Just to show you how stupid your comment is...

Those people got infected while Trump was in charge....

So why are you criticising Trump?
Biden is the killer, Qdog. I'm not criticizing Trump. He was our countries salvation where COVID is concerned.

I agree with you.

Forum List

Back