Trump's Respect for the Troops vs Biden's Disrespect

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Actually ANY Democrat will treat them this way

Screenshot_20210122-192746_Video Player.jpg

Give me a fucking break. You're making this big of a deal out of some troops being on standby? He greatly disrespected and abused them right?

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu: Trump out of office 2,000 miles away did better (far better) with one hand tied behind his back.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu:

They're soldiers. I think they're fine. You're making something out of nothing.

Give me a fucking break. You're making this big of a deal out of some troops being on standby? He greatly disrespected and abused them right?
You reap what you sow. You sound like China Joe, when he was questioned about his covid response--Give me a break. LOL. You get the same break that Trump got for four years. Biden got a break when he became Resident of the White House.

You reap what you sow. You sound like China Joe, when he was questioned about his covid response--Give me a break. LOL. You get the same break that Trump got for four years. Biden got a break when he became Resident of the White House.

I don't support either of them. I'm just not a retarded partisan.

Actually ANY Democrat will treat them this way
Democrats hate the infantry soldiers and enlisted men of the U.S. military; they feel that only officers should be allowed to carry weapons. It's part and parcel of the gun control which they seek to impose on the general population outside the military, who, except for police and hired corporate security, they feel should not be allowed to possess or carry firearms at all.

Democrats are animal rights activists. There is no room for hunting in the police-state prostitution-friendly drug-dealing district envisioned by Democrats to rule over America.

That's terrible. It's a shame they have to be there in the first place b/c retards cannot learn to take an L.
They are there 100% as Biden's window dressing. He needed some way to explain why no one wanted to attend his coronation. He was going to use Covid but, in the words of Rahm Emanuel, "never let a crisis go to waste. "

Biden hates our troops. It's obvious. If he could shake the pentagon down for some do re mi, he might change his tune.

Yes, Biden treated the National Guard worse than prisoners of war. According to the Geneva Convention, POWs can't be sleeping on concrete.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu:

They're soldiers. I think they're fine. You're making something out of nothing.
Soldiers get just as miserable as anyone else when cold. The fact that no decent arrangements were made to house, feed and protect them is a disgrace and heads should roll starting at the unit command level and going up.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu: Trump out of office 2,000 miles away did better (far better) with one hand tied behind his back.
You're mistaken.

The parking garage was NOT where they were sent to sleep.

It was reported that the parking garage was for where those on their 12 hour shift, were sent there to take a rest while still on their 12 hour shift. It wasn't their sleeping quarters for when they were off duty...is what the news said.

Maybe some tried to get some shuteye while on their breaks? I dunno?

And it did look uncomfortable, in the pics....!!!!

Ok lets see Biden and the Congress Critters spend a night in a concrete parking garage on a 25 degree night. That was a complete disgrace and insult to our troops.
OK. Let's see Trump and his fucked up family do that. DJT incited an insurrection and this is what we have to deal with and clean up.

Cleaning up the Trump Trash that left DC.

Ok lets see Biden and the Congress Critters spend a night in a concrete parking garage on a 25 degree night. That was a complete disgrace and insult to our troops.
Did anyone spend the whole night there? The news reported as soon as the Politico article broke, congress critters rushed to find them a new place, inside the Capitol.

Forum List

Back