Joe Biden is reportedly 'planning first major tax hike in almost 30 years'

Ted Cruz?? What a phony. I don't remember him crying or meowing when Trump separated parents and children. You? Cancun anybody? Cruz is an excellent example of a person with no moral fiber or compassion. "Fake" crocodile tears.

I guess you don't understand the mockery of it, do ya?

It's mocking AOC because that's exactly what she did during the Trump years, except it wasn't any detention facility, it was a baseball field.

View attachment 471798 View attachment 471799
He has no idea, not surprisingly.

That is what the statement was, hotshot. Cruz would pull a stunt like that, yes?
Well you're all on board with the knowledge of what Ted Cruz would and wouldn't do.
All we need now is for Cruz to literally go down to the border and in actuality mock
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and her fake suffering she acted out for the cameras. We'll see how your
little claim actually works out in reality.

That is hardly ironic bullshit how minors were regarded under Trump. They kept 0
records about the parents and simply separated them without regard.
Who are you kidding? When we speak of a person with no moral fiber, that type
of action is predictable.
More ironic bullshit considering how minors are actually being treated right now
under Biden. Read my CBS news citation and kudos to CBS for not sugar coating the situation
too much.
You actually ARE as dumb as a box of dog turds!

Last edited:
Ted Cruz?? What a phony. I don't remember him crying or meowing when Trump separated parents and children. You? Cancun anybody? Cruz is an excellent example of a person with no moral fiber or compassion. "Fake" crocodile tears.

It's mocking AOC because that's exactly what she did during the Trump years, except it wasn't any detention facility, it was a baseball field.

Actually, I do not remember the incident but she is more emotional with her feelings than Cruz, who has no feelings one way or another. It is something he would do.

Actually, I do not remember the incident but she is more emotional with her feelings than Cruz, who has no feelings one way or another. It is something he would do.
the democrats are racist pigs who hate hispanics

Most don't buy into that fake crying dog and pony show of hers.

Trumpsters are in no position to bitch about spending OR "fiscal responsibility".

Like pretty much everything, they have been conned.

Under Trump, the CONGRESS did overspend. But at least with the Democrats plans as I read them, they are going to spend another 3 trillion on top of the 2 trillion they already spent. If passed quickly, that means they are going to put us 5 trillion more in debt in 3 months, and Americans will be getting very little out of it.

Trumpsters are in no position to bitch about spending OR "fiscal responsibility".

Under Trump, the CONGRESS did overspend. But at least with the Democrats plans as I read them, they are going to spend another 3 trillion on top of the 2 trillion they already spent. If passed quickly, that means they are going to put us 5 trillion more in debt in 3 months, and Americans will be getting very little out of it.
Americans are definitely benefiting from the first 1.9 trillion. My understanding is that the second 3 trillion dollars will be spent on infrastructure and if that doesn't benefit Americans, I don't know what does.

The big con is happening to the peasants now. Life is going to be more difficult for many Americans as the prices rise for everything. Biden has enriched Russia already.

Americans are definitely benefiting from the first 1.9 trillion. My understanding is that the second 3 trillion dollars will be spent on infrastructure and if that doesn't benefit Americans, I don't know what does.

It only benefits the Democrat party as they only hire union construction workers, and we know how they vote. Much like the Pork bill, it's designed to cater to their financial supporters and voters and we average Americans get little out of it.

The federal government collects over 40 billion a year from federal fuel taxes. There should be no need to allocate any more money to infrastructure.

That said it's probably about time we either raised the federal gas tax to 20 or 25 cents a gallon or scrap it altogether and move to a per mile driven tax.

The big con is happening to the peasants now. Life is going to be more difficult for many Americans as the prices rise for everything. Biden has enriched Russia already.
The price rise will be the result of tariffs on foreign imports and spending by Trump and Biden. The spending is now necessary and does not benefit the super-wealthy, as the spending there was unnecessary to spur an already improving economy.
Our infrastructure needs a long-overdue overhaul. Unfortunately, it will affect prices but will also create lots of jobs which will offset some of the financial pressure. Trump put the onus on Congress to do something about infrastructure.

The price rise will be the result of tariffs on foreign imports and spending by Trump and Biden. The spending is now necessary and does not benefit the super-wealthy, as the spending there was unnecessary to spur an already improving economy.
Our infrastructure needs a long-overdue overhaul. Unfortunately, it will affect prices but will also create lots of jobs which will offset some of the financial pressure. Trump put the onus on Congress to do something about infrastructure.

Why are you in such a hurry to let the government misuse another 3 trillion dollars?

We all know how these federal infrastructure projects work. They are nothing but pay offs to local politicians and unions bosses.

These projects always take 5 times as long to complete and cost hundreds of times more than projected.

The federal government collects over 40 billion a year from federal fuel taxes. There should be no need to allocate any more money to infrastructure.

That said it's probably about time we either raised the federal gas tax to 20 or 25 cents a gallon or scrap it altogether and move to a per mile driven tax.
The 40 billion collected was not used as intended. If used as intended, a tax increase for the states would be in the cards to make up that difference.

The 40 billion collected was not used as intended. If used as intended, a tax increase for the states would be in the cards to make up that difference.
So the government commits malfeasance with tax money and you just want to throw another 3 trillion at them.

Remind me of the definition of insanity again.

Why are you in such a hurry to let the government misuse another 3 trillion dollars?

We all know how these federal infrastructure projects work. They are nothing but pay offs to local politicians and unions bosses.

These projects always take 5 times as long to complete and cost hundreds of times more than projected.
Maybe not, and it needs to be done.

So the government commits malfeasance with tax money and you just want to throw another 3 trillion at them.

Remind me of the definition of insanity again.
How would you handle the necessary infrastructure repair?

Maybe not, and it needs to be done.
Maybe not?

The Big Dig cost 700% more than estimated.

Maybe you can find a government infrastructure project that cam in on time and on budget. I'm sure there's not many of them

It only benefits the Democrat party as they only hire union construction workers, and we know how they vote. Much like the Pork bill, it's designed to cater to their financial supporters and voters and we average Americans get little out of it.
Actually, union workers do not necessarily vote for Democrats. Many Trump supporters have union jobs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back