Joe Biden is reportedly 'planning first major tax hike in almost 30 years'

We did contribute financially, yes.

He did more than that. He and his team put intense pressure on the FDA to speed up the vaccine to market process.

True, he had the FDA move faster than they should have, given the hiccups appearing now. I still give Trump some credit for the fast roll-out of the vaccine.
Now, If only Trump would put that kind of pressure on his easily manipulated followers, we might be able to win this battle with the virus.

True, he had the FDA move faster than they should have, given the hiccups appearing now. I still give Trump some credit for the fast roll-out of the vaccine.
Now, If only Trump would put that kind of pressure on his easily manipulated followers, we might be able to win this battle with the virus.

People don't listen to a President how to conduct their lives in something like this. There are articles that masks will mitigate this terrible virus while experts on the other said say they are worthless. Even the CDC originally advised Americans not to wear a mask, and changed course after the virus became a real problem.

When we look at cities and areas that have strict mask mandates to those that didn't, there is no real difference in the outcome. So people who don't believe in masks have reason to support their beliefs.

Anytime in public, I have a mask on. I sanitize my hands before I leave the car, and it's the first thing I do when I get back into my car, and I use sanitizer stands if the store has them available. When I get home, I wash my hands in Dial antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. I don't go anywhere I don't have to be. Do I do these things because the President, my Governor, or Dr. Fauci told me to? No. I use the advice from my family doctor and nurse practitioner.

The "commies" were not supposed to fund the wall. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". Remember?

We really could care less who paid for it, as long as it was built. Given how much it costs taxpayers to have these people here, not to mention the lowering of wages for American workers, a couple billion dollars is an investment that we actually get paid back and more.

Commie Care was supposed to offer good plans for a good price. In fact saving a family $2,500 year in premiums. What happened to that? They don't even have a plan for my provider, and it's one of the most popular places in the country.
Whether you care or not is irrelevant. Trump said that Mexico would pay. He did not say that if Mexico would not pay, then the American taxpayer would pay. Trump was not allocated funding for a project that has questionable results. Think for yourself for a change.
I just want to see the immigrant problem resolved and the wall was not doing the job.
And yet cheaper than supporting the illegals. You demscum are the stupidest people I know.
And your remark makes no sense. You agreed that the wall didn't work but it was cheaper? Now that is one hell of a stupid answer.
I am right and you know it. Stupid is demscum like you. Everytime you open your mouth and fart you prove it.

Actually. The blob checked out after the election. He dropped the ball on everything, including the vaccine to save lives. What a guy!

If it wasn't for Trump we likely wouldn't have had any vaccines. We had two by the end of last year which even Dr. Fauci said would never happen. The vaccination process was just fine; a rough start, but not unexpected for something nobody alive today has ever had to live through. Charts show an continued incline since they were approved of until the Biden administration who did nothing, but now is desperately trying to hitch his wagon to Trump's success.
Yes yes no one would have ever thought about a vaccine without the orange clown lol.... The Pfizer vaccination has nothing to do with Trump's ideas. They did it on their own at the company level. All Trump did was forget to order enough vaccines and of course screw up the transition totally while trying to take over the country like a bad Mussolini.... Everything you know is crap. Everybody knows it but the GOP base the disgrace.
The vaccines were being developed before Trump got involved. Do some research.
He sped up the testing process. Give him credit for that.
You have no clue. he didn't order enough of anything. All he does is talk big on every issue without doing a goddamn thing that helps anyone.

The "commies" were not supposed to fund the wall. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". Remember?

We really could care less who paid for it, as long as it was built. Given how much it costs taxpayers to have these people here, not to mention the lowering of wages for American workers, a couple billion dollars is an investment that we actually get paid back and more.

Commie Care was supposed to offer good plans for a good price. In fact saving a family $2,500 year in premiums. What happened to that? They don't even have a plan for my provider, and it's one of the most popular places in the country.
Whether you care or not is irrelevant. Trump said that Mexico would pay. He did not say that if Mexico would not pay, then the American taxpayer would pay. Trump was not allocated funding for a project that has questionable results. Think for yourself for a change.
I just want to see the immigrant problem resolved and the wall was not doing the job.
And yet cheaper than supporting the illegals. You demscum are the stupidest people I know.
And your remark makes no sense. You agreed that the wall didn't work but it was cheaper? Now that is one hell of a stupid answer.
I am right and you know it. Stupid is demscum like you. Everytime you open your mouth and fart you prove it.
The whole world outside your Murdoch garbage propaganda bubble thinks you're absolutely ignorant and totally brainwashed with b******* if not just bigoted and stupid as a brick.... Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card that is the only solution like in other modern countries with this problem. You're totally duped by scum bags.

Actually. The blob checked out after the election. He dropped the ball on everything, including the vaccine to save lives. What a guy!

If it wasn't for Trump we likely wouldn't have had any vaccines. We had two by the end of last year which even Dr. Fauci said would never happen. The vaccination process was just fine; a rough start, but not unexpected for something nobody alive today has ever had to live through. Charts show an continued incline since they were approved of until the Biden administration who did nothing, but now is desperately trying to hitch his wagon to Trump's success.
Yes yes no one would have ever thought about a vaccine without the orange clown lol.... The Pfizer vaccination has nothing to do with Trump's ideas. They did it on their own at the company level. All Trump did was forget to order enough vaccines and of course screw up the transition totally while trying to take over the country like a bad Mussolini.... Everything you know is crap. Everybody knows it but the GOP base the disgrace.

Trump signed and executive order for Pharma deregulation. He gave money to Johnson and Johnson as well as Moderna and agreed to buy at least 1.95 billion of an approved vaccine from Pfizer. Pfizer paid him back by making the vaccine available to the public the the week AFTER the election saying they didn’t want to make it “political”, which is exactly what they did by holding it until after the election. Trump said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year. The MSM scoffed and now they simply ignore the fact that he was correct.

Biden has done absolutely NOTHING with regards to COVID other than saying to wear mask or two. Lemmings still don’t get it.
how the hell would you know? You can't listen to any real news journalism or law enforcement. You just believe the biggest scumbags in the modern world without question. 120 billion dollars worth of covid reaction. You'll never know anything about it if you just listen to the crap propaganda. Idiot

Trump signed and executive order for Pharma deregulation. He gave money to Johnson and Johnson as well as Moderna and agreed to buy at least 1.95 billion of an approved vaccine from Pfizer. Pfizer paid him back by making the vaccine available to the public the the week AFTER the election saying they didn’t want to make it “political”, which is exactly what they did by holding it until after the election. Trump said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year. The MSM scoffed and now they simply ignore the fact that he was correct.

Biden has done absolutely NOTHING with regards to COVID other than saying to wear mask or two. Lemmings still don’t get it.
Trump checked out after the election and had no vaccine orders and there was no stockpile of vaccines to treat our population. Pfizer and Moderna were in process of developing a vaccine in 2019. Delivering the vaccine would certainly not have made it political and would have saved lives, so your assumption is ridiculous. The MSM did not "scoff". They told like it was.
These brainwashed functional moron hater dupes only get the GOP propaganda Murdoch version of what is going on. They can't handle changing the channel. Poor America.

People don't listen to a President how to conduct their lives in something like this. There are articles that masks will mitigate this terrible virus while experts on the other said say they are worthless. Even the CDC originally advised Americans not to wear a mask, and changed course after the virus became a real problem.

When we look at cities and areas that have strict mask mandates to those that didn't, there is no real difference in the outcome. So people who don't believe in masks have reason to support their beliefs.

Anytime in public, I have a mask on. I sanitize my hands before I leave the car, and it's the first thing I do when I get back into my car, and I use sanitizer stands if the store has them available. When I get home, I wash my hands in Dial antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. I don't go anywhere I don't have to be. Do I do these things because the President, my Governor, or Dr. Fauci told me to? No. I use the advice from my family doctor and nurse practitioner.
Good that you listen to your Dr., who is a part of the medical community since many do not.
Trump dissed the mask idea and continued this behavior even as new info caused
the medical community to change their minds about masks. His easily manipulated followers would have listened to Trump had he been more supportive of the medical community early in the game. Masks are certainly not a catch-all, but they do help in conjunction with other measures. I do exactly what you do for covid prevention.

The whole world outside your Murdoch garbage propaganda bubble thinks you're absolutely ignorant and totally brainwashed with b******* if not just bigoted and stupid as a brick.... Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card that is the only solution like in other modern countries with this problem. You're totally duped by scum bags.
Stop talking, the air is thick with shit from your ass.

You are uneducated and obviously not the brightest rock in the pile.

Trump checked out after the election and had no vaccine orders and there was no stockpile of vaccines to treat our population. Pfizer and Moderna were in process of developing a vaccine in 2019. Delivering the vaccine would certainly not have made it political and would have saved lives, so your assumption is ridiculous. The MSM did not "scoff". They told like it was.
These brainwashed functional moron hater dupes only get the GOP propaganda Murdoch version of what is going on. They can't handle changing the channel. Poor America.
Poor America since pedo joe got elected. I don't watch Fox news. You're a disfunctional idiot. Joe sucks as always.

You are uneducated and obviously not the brightest rock in the pile.
Brighter than your sorry ass.

Poor America since pedo joe got elected. I don't watch Fox news. You're a disfunctional idiot. Joe sucks as always.
Fox News is better than what you listen to then and in charge of the whole ridiculous movement....The real world thinks you're nuts and Rupert Murdoch should be taken out and shot.And whoever the hell you listen to obsessively, brainwashed functional moron. we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes a huge giveaway to the rich. All you know is ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Poor America...

Fox News is better than what you listen to then and in charge of the whole ridiculous movement....The real world thinks you're nuts and Rupert Murdoch should be taken out and shot.And whoever the hell you listen to obsessively, brainwashed functional moron. we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes a huge giveaway to the rich. All you know is ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Poor America...
I listen to scum libs like you and am smart enough to know what idiots like you are about. Pussy joe has done everything we warned you idiots he would do. If you voted for the idiot you are dumber than he is.

Good that you listen to your Dr., who is a part of the medical community since many do not.
the medical community to change their minds about masks. His easily manipulated followers would have listened to Trump had he been more supportive of the medical community early in the game. Masks are certainly not a catch-all, but they do help in conjunction with other measures. I do exactly what you do for covid prevention.

The problem is you on the left may do that, but we don't on the right. We are individual thinkers. We make choices in our life based on what we believe, not what some politician tells us to believe.

The fallacy of all this is that Trump led some movement for people not to wear masks, and it's a complete lie. When this became a problem and the CDC reversed it's stance on masks, Trump also supported wearing them. If you don't believe me, I'll post the videos. More than that, Trump always allowed Fauci to give his opinion on anything, even allowing him to speak freely during his daily press conferences.

Did Trump wear a mask for political theater? No he didn't. He too is a free thinking American and did what he thought would be in his best interests, just like any non-leftist American. Recently Fauci has been saying that even if you are vaccinated, wear two or three masks. Do you see Biden with a mask on when not in public? No you don't.

I don't mind when people blame Trump for things he might have done wrong, or could have done better, but what drives me crazy is when you on the left blame him for anything from forest fires in California to hurricanes and anything in between.

The problem is you on the left may do that, but we don't on the right. We are individual thinkers. We make choices in our life based on what we believe, not what some politician tells us to believe.

The fallacy of all this is that Trump led some movement for people not to wear masks, and it's a complete lie. When this became a problem and the CDC reversed it's stance on masks, Trump also supported wearing them. If you don't believe me, I'll post the videos. More than that, Trump always allowed Fauci to give his opinion on anything, even allowing him to speak freely during his daily press conferences.

Did Trump wear a mask for political theater? No he didn't. He too is a free thinking American and did what he thought would be in his best interests, just like any non-leftist American. Recently Fauci has been saying that even if you are vaccinated, wear two or three masks. Do you see Biden with a mask on when not in public? No you don't.

I don't mind when people blame Trump for things he might have done wrong, or could have done better, but what drives me crazy is when you on the left blame him for anything from forest fires in California to hurricanes and anything in between.
Your post is frothing with humor, yes? Trump followers are individual thinkers?
They are not individual thinkers because thinking as individuals is not one of their attributes. Remember that Trump 'could shoot someone on 5th avenue' and his flock would still support him? True for these independent thinkers.
Trump did not support the wearing of masks but, on occasion, he kind of mumbled lukewarm support for masks even though he rarely used them. Party at the Whitehouse, support for mask-wearing at his photo-op rallies?
He let Fauci speak at times but Fauci watched his tongue and said so many times in post Trump interviews. Trump's disagreement with the medical community, because he trusted his "gut" and not science, had a huge influence on his individual thinking followers. Kinda like a macho mentality and supported by others at the local pub after work while sucking down those Buds.
And you sure as hell do mind when people blame Trump for things he did wrong or could have done better and always defend his divisive and troubling behavior.
Nobody blamed Trump for the forest fires in California. They blamed him for his stupid reason for it, his denial that climate change had any responsibility, his threat to withhold funds from California.

He sped up the testing process. Give him credit for that.
You have no clue. he didn't order enough of anything. All he does is talk big on every issue without doing a goddamn thing that helps anyone.
Did I say anything about what he ordered?

I said he was the one responsible for speeding up the vaccine trial process and that is all i said.

They are not individual thinkers because thinking as individuals is not one of their attributes. Remember that Trump 'could shoot someone on 5th avenue' and his flock would still support him? True for these independent thinkers.
Trump did not support the wearing of masks but, on occasion, he kind of mumbled lukewarm support for masks even though he rarely used them. Party at the Whitehouse, support for mask-wearing at his photo-op rallies?
He let Fauci speak at times but Fauci watched his tongue and said so many times in post Trump interviews. Trump's disagreement with the medical community, because he trusted his "gut" and not science, had a huge influence on his individual thinking followers. Kinda like a macho mentality and supported by others at the local pub after work while sucking down those Buds.
And you sure as hell do mind when people blame Trump for things he did wrong or could have done better and always defend his divisive and troubling behavior.
Nobody blamed Trump for the forest fires in California. They blamed him for his stupid reason for it, his denial that climate change had any responsibility, his threat to withhold funds from California.

As Ronald Reagan once said, there you go again!

California has had wildfires as long as I can remember way before Trump. Most are set through carelessness or intentional by some nuts. It has nothing to do with global warming. It has to do with the state not wanting to clean up all the deadwood in those forests in fear of interrupting the eco system. If it was global warming, we would have those fires all across the country, but we don't.

Trump did disagree with Fauci on occasion, but not with the masks. Fauci is the highest paid person in our federal government, and given his wealth, he doesn't need to kiss anybody's ass. He's an old guy that should have retired years ago, and he could have done so very comfortably.

Trump's 5th avenue comment was to state his followers are loyalists, not sheep.

You complain about his parties at the White House while the dementia patient you put in is allowing thousands of third worlders a day into this country, being put on buses untested, and being shipped across the nation coast to coast. If you want to talk about super spreader events, start there, or quit throwing stones in that glass house of yours.

As Ronald Reagan once said, there you go again!

California has had wildfires as long as I can remember way before Trump. Most are set through carelessness or intentional by some nuts. It has nothing to do with global warming. It has to do with the state not wanting to clean up all the deadwood in those forests in fear of interrupting the eco system. If it was global warming, we would have those fires all across the country, but we don't.

Trump did disagree with Fauci on occasion, but not with the masks. Fauci is the highest paid person in our federal government, and given his wealth, he doesn't need to kiss anybody's ass. He's an old guy that should have retired years ago, and he could have done so very comfortably.

Trump's 5th avenue comment was to state his followers are loyalists, not sheep.

You complain about his parties at the White House while the dementia patient you put in is allowing thousands of third worlders a day into this country, being put on buses untested, and being shipped across the nation coast to coast. If you want to talk about super spreader events, start there, or quit throwing stones in that glass house of yours.
You tell a good story. The fires in California were the worst in their history, and you expected them to sweep up the undergrowth? That is laughable. Once the fires started they rapidly got out of control due to the weather.
Let's understand that Fauci took the Hippocratic oath and firmly believes in his mission. He sure as hell wasn't going to leave a fool like Trump to fuck things up if possible, or he would have resigned. Again, Fauci has told a different story post-Trump
The mentally challenged Trump piled these poor people on the other side, living in squalor, exposed to trafficking, drugs, and crime. They are being tested and will hopefully be vaccinated. Sorry that you, once again, are taking Trump's (lack of moral fiber) viewpoint. Trump is partially responsible for this mess and never told you the truth. Surprise, surprise. And I did not complain about the White House parties. Mine was an observation about the virus attacks due to no masks being worn.

You tell a good story. The fires in California were the worst in their history, and you expected them to sweep up the undergrowth? That is laughable. Once the fires started they rapidly got out of control due to the weather.
Let's understand that Fauci took the Hippocratic oath and firmly believes in his mission. He sure as hell wasn't going to leave a fool like Trump to fuck things up if possible, or he would have resigned. Again, Fauci has told a different story post-Trump
The mentally challenged Trump piled these poor people on the other side, living in squalor, exposed to trafficking, drugs, and crime. They are being tested and will hopefully be vaccinated. Sorry that you, once again, are taking Trump's (lack of moral fiber) viewpoint. Trump is partially responsible for this mess and never told you the truth. Surprise, surprise. And I did not complain about the White House parties. Mine was an observation about the virus attacks due to no masks being worn.

That's a complete lie. Less than 10% are being tested for Covid, and they are being bused around the entire country. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one side, you say Fauci is telling a different story, and on the other, state he took the Hippocratic oath which precludes him from speaking mis-truths. Which is it, because it can't be both.

No, I don't expect them to get rid of all the dead wood in California. Experts have stated that even if they started today, it would take over six years. That's how out of control it is over there. And if they started, they would be met with protests by all the tree huggers in that state. The only part the weather plays is lack of rain. Outside of that, the climate has nothing to do with the fires, and they were no more worse under Trump than any other President in the past or will be in the future.

eia-12-10-2020.png

The immigrants are exposed to abuse, especially the children. It's estimated that 80% of the females are raped along the way, not sitting on the other side of the border in Mexico. Under Trump, few made the trip as it would be fruitless since they can't get in anyway, and to stop them from crashing into the country in mobs, Trump told Mexico if they don't stop those people and caravans using their country to get to our border, their federal aid will be cutoff. Mexico sent their military to their southern borders to stop those people before they got to ours.

So the rapes, abuses and deaths are all the responsibility of Dementia Joe and not Trump. They are coming here with custom made Biden shirts on by the thousands, because they know this vegetable reversed Trump's Stay In Mexico policy.

Forum List

Back