Joe Biden IS Gutting Our First Amendment (Free Speech)

When will you get it? Joe and Don are very much alike. Both are happy to silence free speech, as long as it’s their enemies being silenced. You are stuck in partisan hell.

To think in the Land of the Free a president could lose his freedom of speech, is further proof we live in a failed state.
the majority of the republicans don't have FREE SPEECH, either one of many tramp supporters cut them down and desecraters them or tramp himself.
----------------------------------
you will never hear Biden desecrates fellow democrats or even republicans.

So if You had a giant yard then I could put a sign in it calling your family a bunch of racist pedophiles? Your logic makes no sense. Come on. You can have any rule on your property that you want regarding what is posted there.
Are you dense ? My post that you quoted, ANSWERED what you are now again posting about. Apparently you're a slow learner, Go back and read Post # 85 over again, maybe this time a little slower. Read it 10 times if need be, but for crying out loud, don't come back with the same nonsense that I just refuted you on.

If you really are just stupid, and cant understand what I've said, there may be no hope for you. I hope that's not the case.

Are you dense ? My post that you quoted, ANSWERED what you are now again posting about. Apparently you're a slow learner, Go back and read Post # 85 over again, maybe this time a little slower. Read it 10 times if need be, but for crying out loud, don't come back with the same nonsense that I just refuted you on.

If you really are just stupid, and cant understand what I've said, there may be no hope for you. I hope that's not the case.
Your answer was basically: a yard doesn’t compare to the massive social media. I suggested a really big yard. Your logic is fucking stupid. Your 1st amendment rights don’t allow you to put shit on my property or Facebooks website. Stupid logic.

LOL. I didn't "translate" anything. Anybody that doesn't know that the Bidens are flagging people they don't like, and messages they don't like, and calling it "misinformation", must be living in a cave.
Haha, now we are talking about the Bidens flagging people?! Wow ur dumb

Let's take a look at the now becoming famous Politico story that broke the news a few days ago about Biden and the 1st Amendment (free speech). >> “Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”

Jen Psaki, whose job as press secretary is devoted to making the outlandish sound routine, elaborated on the plan Thursday and confirmed it’s already in operation. Within the Surgeon General’s Office, we’re flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation,” Psaki said. “We’re working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts with people, who are popular with their audiences, with accurate information and boost trusted content. So, we’re helping get trusted content out there.”

So the government is not only “flagging” people it doesn’t like, it’s also helping to “boost trusted content.”
“It’s important to take faster action against harmful posts,”
Psaki added. “As you all know, information travels quite quickly on social media platforms. Sometimes it’s not accurate, and Facebook needs to move more quickly to remove harmful violative posts.”

Her words,not accurate” and “harmful violative posts,” are so vague as to give the government an open-ended license to push Facebook and other platforms to censor almost anything somebody in the White House doesn’t like.

Sure, this all starts with disagreements over COVID, but why would it end there? Suppose there’s a story about, oh, let’s take a wild stab and say the foreign business interests of the president’s son that also implicate the president.

Might there be any pressure on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others to block the story from being shared? Does any of this sound familiar? Psaki dug a deeper hole Friday by arguing that people banned from one social media platform should also be banned from others. Her proposal effectively urges the companies to create a unified ban against American citizens.

On top of Biden’s inflammatory accusation, her remarks and the government’s actions make it clear we are far down the slippery slope.

There’s already one example of the potential impacts. The Post’s expose on Hunter Biden’s laptop last October was blocked by Big Tech for two crucial weeks while voting in the presidential election was underway. Later, a poll found most voters were not aware of the stories, and some 8 percent said they would have voted differently had they known the facts. Most folks might not be seeing how huge this all is.

Thanks to Michael Goodwin at the New York Post for supplying this much of this harrowing information.

And I am glad he is, morons like you should not be allowed to have a voice, no one cares about your non sensical bullshit, I fully support our President, Joe Biden in restricting you guys from lying and bullshitting like you do... :p

1628379216483.jpeg

Let's take a look at the now becoming famous Politico story that broke the news a few days ago about Biden and the 1st Amendment (free speech). >> “Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”

Jen Psaki, whose job as press secretary is devoted to making the outlandish sound routine, elaborated on the plan Thursday and confirmed it’s already in operation. Within the Surgeon General’s Office, we’re flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation,” Psaki said. “We’re working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts with people, who are popular with their audiences, with accurate information and boost trusted content. So, we’re helping get trusted content out there.”

So the government is not only “flagging” people it doesn’t like, it’s also helping to “boost trusted content.”
Psaki added. “As you all know, information travels quite quickly on social media platforms. Sometimes it’s not accurate, and Facebook needs to move more quickly to remove harmful violative posts.”

Her words,not accurate” and “harmful violative posts,” are so vague as to give the government an open-ended license to push Facebook and other platforms to censor almost anything somebody in the White House doesn’t like.

Sure, this all starts with disagreements over COVID, but why would it end there? Suppose there’s a story about, oh, let’s take a wild stab and say the foreign business interests of the president’s son that also implicate the president.

Might there be any pressure on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others to block the story from being shared? Does any of this sound familiar? Psaki dug a deeper hole Friday by arguing that people banned from one social media platform should also be banned from others. Her proposal effectively urges the companies to create a unified ban against American citizens.

On top of Biden’s inflammatory accusation, her remarks and the government’s actions make it clear we are far down the slippery slope.

There’s already one example of the potential impacts. The Post’s expose on Hunter Biden’s laptop last October was blocked by Big Tech for two crucial weeks while voting in the presidential election was underway. Later, a poll found most voters were not aware of the stories, and some 8 percent said they would have voted differently had they known the facts. Most folks might not be seeing how huge this all is.

Thanks to Michael Goodwin at the New York Post for supplying this much of this harrowing information.

Feel free to start your own newspaper or website or rent a hall so you can say whatever you want. No one owes you a venue.

He is after our second amendment right also. He wants to take away every ones guns.!
He is the one of the worst President ever!

Limiting your speech on a private platform is not violating your free speech. Just like not allowing you to post everything you want here is not a violation of your free speech.
It is when the government is directing it.

No, it isn't. If you come in my house demanding to be able to talk about what a great president Trump was, my throwing you out is not curtailing your free speech.

And the feds are not in control of the content of FaceBook, Twitter or any other social media.
So Verizon is allowed to control what you say over their service?

Only a fucking NAIZ would agree with that.

Facebook has every right to allow or disallow anything they want. The problem here is the government being involved.

The government isn't all that trustworthy. I'm sure they would have flagged man made virus posts not long ago. (Still might).

The government has made remarks about putting restrictions on social media. When they do that and then flag something for removal what is a site supposed to do? Risk government retaliation?

When Facebook was removing posts I was clearly on the side of them being able to. When the government is pointing out what to remove that is completely different.
NOT.

Right wingers are so simple minded. They don’t even understand the basic concept of free speech. Any right wingers willing to let me put up a sign in their yard saying “Republicans are racist simpletons”? No? What about my free speech?
Cell phone companies are common carriers. Do you remember when AT&T was a monopoly? They weren't allowed to censor or spy on anyone.

DNC isn't monitoring private messaging, and Biden isn't involved​

In an email to USA TODAY, a spokesperson for the DNC said the claim was false on several counts. Senior spokesperson Lucas Acosta said the committee is not monitoring private texts, and the Biden administration is not part of the initiative.

"Of course the DNC has no ability to access or read people’s private text messages, and we are not working with any government agency, including the White House, to try to see personal text messages," he wrote.

Rather, Acosta said, "when the DNC's counter disinformation program receives complaints or reports of fraudulent broadcast SMSs that we believe violate the text aggregators’ terms of service, we notify the broadcast text platform to help combat this troubling trend.”
-----------------------------------
someone needs to complain.
Bullshit. Tech companies are doing the bidding of the DNC and the White House. It’s fascism, text book fascism.

Excellent.

We need more suppression of anti-vaxxer bull$hit and more coverage for pro-vaxxer fact and science.

This is a national - and global - public health emergency and the common welfare dictates adherence to science and suppressing Neanderthal musings.

Forum List

Back