Joe Biden Wont be the 2024 Candidate

Really? Shame this. What makes you think so? What a great mind, and orator. The nation will miss him. Do you at least think he will be given some job in government still? Perhaps they could stick him in a room where he could rub his shitty diaper on the wall by 2024?

The idea that Kamala Harris could actually inherit the presidency makes those that know her ill.

Not hard to understand why.

Yes, it would be fun to watch all the right wing heads explode if she became president.

HEre's the big problem your side has... you can't escape Trump. If you nominate him, you'll lose again no matter who the Democrats put up.

The idea that Kamala Harris could actually inherit the presidency makes those that know her ill.

Not hard to understand why.

Yes, it would be fun to watch all the right wing heads explode if she became president.

HEre's the big problem your side has... you can't escape Trump. If you nominate him, you'll lose again no matter who the Democrats put up.
Escape Trump? You folks have Biden/Harris, and you can't escape them. If Biden runs, he's the nominee, end of story. If Biden doesn't run and Harris does, she's the nominee, no question. That's the cream of the crop, who's left on the Democrat side? Certainly nobody that couldn't beat Biden last time.

2022 will decide the direction, and honestly with the border a mess, inflation on the rise, and our urban hellholes only one suicide by cop away from burning, it doesn't look good for liberals.

Trump might not even run, but he'll still be a force in the party. It's really only liberals that are trying to put him on the ballot right now.

The democrats, knowing Joe Biden couldn't beat a pack of rabid weasels in a fair election, paved Joe's illegitimate ascension to the presidency by bribing or twisting the arms of all other democrat candidates to simply drop out (tough shit for them, said the DNC).

The thought that Joe or the hoe could beat republicans in a fair election is absurd.
All the juice is on the right.

many left wing heads may explode too.....

Escape Trump? You folks have Biden/Harris, and you can't escape them. If Biden runs, he's the nominee, end of story. If Biden doesn't run and Harris does, she's the nominee, no question. That's the cream of the crop, who's left on the Democrat side? Certainly nobody that couldn't beat Biden last time.

2022 will decide the direction, and honestly with the border a mess, inflation on the rise, and our urban hellholes only one suicide by cop away from burning, it doesn't look good for liberals.

Trump might not even run, but he'll still be a force in the party. It's really only liberals that are trying to put him on the ballot right now.

You guys live in your own delusional world.

The world the rest of us live in.

Unemployment is going down.
Covid deaths are declining.
The country is getting back to normal.

You guys live in your own delusional world.

The world the rest of us live in.

Unemployment is going down.
Covid deaths are declining.
The country is getting back to normal.
Trump's vaccine is putting the world back to right, liberals planned to ride out the scamdemic until 2022 or 2024 if they could. You think massive inflation, chaos at the border, and continued urban unrest are 'normal'? Talk about delusional.

Democrats managed to run FDR when he was a virtual corpse for his 4th term and the media hid his medical condition. Maybe whispering Joe has a shot at another four years.

Democrats managed to run FDR when he was a virtual corpse for his 4th term and the media hid his medical condition. Maybe whispering Joe has a shot at another four years.

Nah Biden can't stop looking like a drooling turnip

It's a long way away, and anyone who doesn't already love him can edit together all sorts of YouTubes to make him look like he's barely standing, but underneath it all, he is an old man. If he runs in 2024, he'll be an 81-year-old trying to keep up with the notoriously grueling schedule after what I'm sure will be an exhausting Presidency so far. If I were taking bets, I'd place my money on him not running again for that reason alone.

And for what it's worth, the same goes for Trump. He'll turn 78 during the campaign, is clearly out of shape, and he did his best to cover up two musta-been-serious health scares while in office. Even for someone who gets their energy from the spotlight as much as he does, that's a lot to ask.

I wouldn't be surprised if neither candidate in 2024 was over the age of 60.

I doubt any Democrat will choose Harris. She's unelectable.

I'm hoping for Kamala

Here's how I know you know nothing.
"I" doubt. Another. "I'm hoping".

You said Biden was unelectable as the VP. Hello????
You opinion means nothing.

Forum List

Back