Lib gets an introduction to reality.....

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
All it took was Obamacare and the outrageous cost of NYC to set her on her journey of discovery in Spain.

Ummm ....why isnt it.....deals with political policies and freedoms
It deals with a person's political philosophy which is not politics in nature.
politics-the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

politics-the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.
like the politics that ruined her life....... and the covid politics

Are you claiming that only individual PM/DSA Democrat Commie political philosophy matters?

There is very little Reality in our mad dog quest for winning at any cost. And both reality & honesty (what ever little we had) has gone by the wayside. Hate and anger rule.

Daughters are coming over today....going to sit them down and have them read her story

There is very little Reality in our mad dog quest for winning at any cost. And both reality & honesty (what ever little we had) has gone by the wayside. Hate and anger rule.

Indeed, we see that in places like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, and every Blue Plantation city that is being burned, looted and assaulted by BLM and Antifa..

1626634526196.png

Most modern progressive democratic liberal fascists don't have a clue.

*****SMILE*****

:)

All it took was Obamacare and the outrageous cost of NYC to set her on her journey of discovery in Spain.
Tripe from a blog about how to eat it.

Indeed, we see that in places like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, and every Blue Plantation city that is being burned, looted and assaulted by BLM and Antifa..
I was just in Minneapolis and didn't see anything burning?

Where was the city burning again?

I don't find her account compelling. She left her life in low skill work in New York to take a low wage job in a country she knew nothing about, just so she could be near a beach. She enjoyed it until a global crisis happened, and had an upsetting time just like everybody else.

Her Obamacare complaint is either over having to pay for healthcare, which is not an issue in Spain, or over having to pay the penalty. Which means she chose to take the chance of not having healthcare coverage, which really makes me lose respect for her or any opinions she chooses to put out there.

I was just in Minneapolis and didn't see anything burning?

Where was the city burning again?
These people really believe that our cities are smoking craters. After Trump celebrated the assault on the crowd at Lafayette Park, I remember walking through DC without any issues at all, while right wing media was reporting the city was in flames and lost. Since rural folks are rarely able to visit cities, their imaginations just run wild about what they're like.

Excuse me dumb ass, have you read this forum? Topics like this are all over it.

Forum List

Back