Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

... It's okay, man, you can admit Creepy Uncle Joe has been absolutely useless. It's like admitting the sun comes up in the east.
How many times did the people of Az re elect him? Are you calling them fools? Another state in the Biden column. Thanks
Yanno you don't just post like an angry, bitter, petulant 9 yr old, you are monumentally ignorant and STUPID.

I’ll wait for an answer beyond he voted.

View attachment 315684

Many of his actions as Senator have helped keep the United States the strongest and most powerful country in the world over that time period. He generally supports and believes in several policies that will tend to keep the United States a Superpower for many years into the future. He will be vast improvement over TRUMP and put the United States back on the right track.

What did Donald Trump know or accomplish that made him deserving of being President?

Donald Trump is easily the worst President this country has ever had.
List the major pieces of legislation he has sponsored that became law.

I’ll wait for an answer beyond he voted.

View attachment 315684

Many of his actions as Senator have helped keep the United States the strongest and most powerful country in the world over that time period. He generally supports and believes in several policies that will tend to keep the United States a Superpower for many years into the future. He will be vast improvement over TRUMP and put the United States back on the right track.

What did Donald Trump know or accomplish that made him deserving of being President?

Donald Trump is easily the worst President this country has ever had.
I believe in and support things.

That means I get to take credit for them?

It's okay, man, you can admit Creepy Uncle Joe has been absolutely useless. It's like admitting the sun comes up in the east.
How many times did the people of Az re elect him ? Are you calling them fools?? Another state in the Biden column Thanks
Ummm...since you don't know the difference between Joe Biden and John McCain, you're not allowed to post in this thread or vote.
Woo. Poor Eddie seems to have an acute case of Slo-Joe Syndrome. Very sad:

1588642024555.png

Legislation Sponsored or Cosponsored by Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Joseph R. Biden Jr.

imo - his most notable piece of legislation is the violence against women act.
How appropriate. Gropper Joe discussing violence against women.

BTW- that Bill didn’t become law.

Yes it did. The Violence Against Women Act was signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1994, and allowed to expire by the Republicans in 2018 who opposed the legislation. Congress reuathorized the VAWA in 2019, when Democrats were elected.

Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?
Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Been telling everybody here exactly that for weeks now. Thanks for the backup.

And you will vote for whom you're told to vote for.

Pity nobody "tells me" who to vote for then, innit. Must be convenient.

Democrats sure do hate democracy, don't they?

Don't know. Bring them in and we'll find out. It's your assertion.
Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

We'll find that out after their convention in August, won't we.

... It's okay, man, you can admit Creepy Uncle Joe has been absolutely useless. It's like admitting the sun comes up in the east.
How many times did the people of Az re elect him? Are you calling them fools? Another state in the Biden column. Thanks
Yanno you don't just post like an angry, bitter, petulant 9 yr old, you are monumentally ignorant and STUPID.
Trump moron You should only be as stupid as me you are a dolt a repub idiot Go play with others of your ilk

If you voted for Trump you have no right calling anybody stupid. That was the epitome of idiotic. Dumb-arsery at its best.

If you voted for Trump you have no right calling anybody stupid. That was the epitome of idiotic. Dumb-arsery at its best.
I didn't in 2016 but I will in 2020 and just so you know, Biden has never been elected anything by the people of AZ - that's Arizona to you ignorant foreigners - because he was a Senator from Delaware. Poor Eddie is so ignorant he doesn't even know anything about the guy for whom he'll be voting in November. Like you all he knows is mindless hatred. Now that is "dumb-arsery" (at its worst) but it's actually pretty common among leftards. Y'all are stupid by nature.

I didn't in 2016 but I will in 2020 and just so you know, Biden has never been elected anything by the people of AZ - that's Arizona to you ignorant foreigners - because he was a Senator from Delaware. Poor Eddie is so ignorant he doesn't even know anything about the guy for whom he'll be voting in November. Like you all he knows is mindless hatred. Now that is "dumb-arsery" (at its worst) but it's actually pretty common among leftards. Y'all are stupid by nature.
So I made an error and confused Biden with McCain My bad I'm still on a limb much higher than anyone who can't see what a dumb imperfect AH Trump is And as far as stupid ? I should feel bad for you because stupid is forever

So I made an error and confused Biden with McCain My bad I'm still on a limb much higher than anyone who can't see what a dumb imperfect AH Trump is And as far as stupid ? I should feel bad for you because stupid is forever

"It doesn't matter HOW stupid I actually am, I think I'm smart because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

About what I would expect from a bunch of people who think wishful thinking makes a man into a woman, and virtue is conveyed by shouting the right slogans. Damn, but leftists are as lazy as they are stupid.

Or perhaps you confused Arizona with Delaware 'cause they are so similar.
"It doesn't matter HOW stupid I actually am, I think I'm smart because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!" About what I would expect from a bunch of people who think wishful thinking makes a man into a woman, and virtue is conveyed by shouting the right slogans. Damn, but leftists are as lazy as they are stupid.
"Arizona" Eddie's math-for-leftards: 2+2 = "I hate Trump."

I'd feel bad for the not-too-brights but they just aren't worth the trouble.

Last edited:

"It doesn't matter HOW stupid I actually am, I think I'm smart because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

About what I would expect from a bunch of people who think wishful thinking makes a man into a woman, and virtue is conveyed by shouting the right slogans. Damn, but leftists are as lazy as they are stupid.

the real not too brights are those supporters of trump ,,like you will be when you vote for that bullying lying AH

the real not too brights are those supporters of trump ,,like you will be when you vote for that bullying lying AH
I hear ya, "Arizona" Eddie … "every verse, same as the first":
1588699941653.png

I hear ya, "Arizona" Eddie … "every verse, same as the first":
View attachment 332318
Sayit I take great offense at you calling me stupid
+$220,200.13 (2.65%)
Day Change
+$732,834.12 (9.39%)
YTD Change

See? Exactly what I said. "Of course I'm smart, because I hate Trump!"

cecilie try it Trump makes it easy to hate him He is such a swine

cecilie try it Trump makes it easy to hate him He is such a swine

Even if I could achieve your level of pathological, obsessive hatred and partisanship, I can't imagine why I would want to.

But then, I actually AM smart, not just playing at it.

So in 2016 you were slightly intelligent. Now you are going into full dumb arsery this year? 'kay...

Forum List

Back