Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

"It doesn't matter HOW stupid I actually am, I think I'm smart because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

About what I would expect from a bunch of people who think wishful thinking makes a man into a woman, and virtue is conveyed by shouting the right slogans. Damn, but leftists are as lazy as they are stupid.

I'll repeat. Anybody who votes or likes the Orange Buffoon has no right calling anybody stupid. Supporting him is the epitome of being a dumbfuck.

It's funny the way you keep insisting you should have a say in our affairs. Run along, now.

It's funny how you also have no say in your affairs...Deplorable.
Look, I get you're jealous. You live in some shithole, instead of America. But if you got off you couch, and applied yourself, you could legally come here and apply for citizenship.

Naaaah. It's far easier bitching from the other side of the world, isn't it?

13 years ago an opportunity arose where I could have immigrated to the US or Australia. I'm in Australia. What does that tell you? As an FYI, the decision wasn't even close. So, yeah, I'm so jealous. I wish I could live in a country where judges are appointed by their politics, not their ability to know the law. Where there is a duopoly on power. Where the health care is great...just make sure you're not poor. Where you can pay off the govt via lobby groups instead of having a frank and open discussion and come to a compromise about any given situation. Where having a pea shooter is a right, but having affordable healthcare is not. $1 million. That is how much you would have to pay me to live there. Anything under that, and I wouldn't even look in that direction, and even then I'd think twice due to your shitty political system.
It's funny how you think Oz isn't subject to the same abuses.

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Been telling everybody here exactly that for weeks now. Thanks for the backup.

And you will vote for whom you're told to vote for.

Pity nobody "tells me" who to vote for then, innit. Must be convenient.

Democrats sure do hate democracy, don't they?

Don't know. Bring them in and we'll find out. It's your assertion.
Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

We'll find that out after their convention in August, won't we.
Bernie's already dropped out. No refunds!

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

... It's okay, man, you can admit Creepy Uncle Joe has been absolutely useless. It's like admitting the sun comes up in the east.
How many times did the people of Az re elect him? Are you calling them fools? Another state in the Biden column. Thanks
Yanno you don't just post like an angry, bitter, petulant 9 yr old, you are monumentally ignorant and STUPID.
Trump moron You should only be as stupid as me you are a dolt a repub idiot Go play with others of your ilk
The difference between McCain and Biden is McCain is all the way dead. Biden's only part way there.

... It's okay, man, you can admit Creepy Uncle Joe has been absolutely useless. It's like admitting the sun comes up in the east.
How many times did the people of Az re elect him? Are you calling them fools? Another state in the Biden column. Thanks
Yanno you don't just post like an angry, bitter, petulant 9 yr old, you are monumentally ignorant and STUPID.
If you voted for Trump you have no right calling anybody stupid. That was the epitome of idiotic. Dumb-arsery at its best.
I didn't in 2016 but I will in 2020 and just so you know, Biden has never been elected anything by the people of AZ - that's Arizona to you ignorant foreigners - because he was a Senator from Delaware. Poor Eddie is so ignorant he doesn't even know anything about the guy for whom he'll be voting in November. Like you all he knows is mindless hatred. Now that is "dumb-arsery" (at its worst) but it's actually pretty common among leftards. Y'all are stupid by nature.
So I made an error and confused Biden with McCain My bad I'm still on a limb much higher than anyone who can't see what a dumb imperfect AH Trump is And as far as stupid ? I should feel bad for you because stupid is forever

"It doesn't matter HOW stupid I actually am, I think I'm smart because ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

About what I would expect from a bunch of people who think wishful thinking makes a man into a woman, and virtue is conveyed by shouting the right slogans. Damn, but leftists are as lazy as they are stupid.
"Arizona" Eddie's math-for-leftards: 2+2 = "I hate Trump."

I'd feel bad for the not-too-brights but they just aren't worth the trouble.
the real not too brights are those supporters of trump ,,like you will be when you vote for that bullying lying AH
Ahhh, the old NO U gambit, popular on 3rd Grade schoolyards everywhere.

I didn't in 2016 but I will in 2020 and just so you know, Biden has never been elected anything by the people of AZ - that's Arizona to you ignorant foreigners - because he was a Senator from Delaware. Poor Eddie is so ignorant he doesn't even know anything about the guy for whom he'll be voting in November. Like you all he knows is mindless hatred. Now that is "dumb-arsery" (at its worst) but it's actually pretty common among leftards. Y'all are stupid by nature.

So in 2016 you were slightly intelligent. Now you are going into full dumb arsery this year? 'kay...
Don't you DARE criticize Edds for making a dumb mistake. You'll burst into flame.

So in 2016 you were slightly intelligent. Now you are going into full dumb arsery this year? 'kay...
Don't you DARE criticize Edds for making a dumb mistake. You'll burst into flame.
we all make em look how you support trump

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.
As you may know, at this point nobody is campaigning, for either party.

It's funny the way you keep insisting you should have a say in our affairs. Run along, now.

Look, I get you're jealous. You live in some shithole, instead of America. But if you got off you couch, and applied yourself, you could legally come here and apply for citizenship.

13 years ago an opportunity arose where I could have immigrated to the US or Australia. I'm in Australia. What does that tell you? As an FYI, the decision wasn't even close. So, yeah, I'm so jealous. I wish I could live in a country where judges are appointed by their politics, not their ability to know the law. Where there is a duopoly on power. Where the health care is great...just make sure you're not poor. Where you can pay off the govt via lobby groups instead of having a frank and open discussion and come to a compromise about any given situation. Where having a pea shooter is a right, but having affordable healthcare is not. $1 million. That is how much you would have to pay me to live there. Anything under that, and I wouldn't even look in that direction, and even then I'd think twice due to your shitty political system.

Australia a lot less than US. And NZ hardly at all...

The United States declared it’s Independence nearly 250 years ago, but in recent decades, Washington politicians allowed our Independence to be offshored, outsourced, and ceded to foreign countries. But we are taking it back

no more, folks, no more!

Other than being schooled by Robert Bork on the role of the Supreme Court, Constitutional law, and rule of law, not much. He managed to prove what an idiot he was during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He lives to talk and hear the sound of his own voice At the expense of sounding clueless. Apparently he understands how to fill the coffers of his family and party loyalists. So these past 50 years have been kind to Joe.

You’re in Australia yet you spend every waking moment gazing at the greatest nation in human history with your coveting eyes. This is the UNITED STATES Message Board. Your injection into our affairs shows where your heart is.
Nobody blames or faults you for gazing at America wishing you were here, everyone in the world does.

Uh huh.

And pretend that that somehow makes it okay for you to be as clueless and babbling as Joe.

Uh huh.

True Story...

Now when you say Trump, you mean the President of the United States, right? Just making sure we're talking about the same person. You understand.

Haven't got a clue.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.
"That has little to do with who the party nominates."

Like I said -- Democrats hate democracy.

Uh huh.

True Story...
Oh, I have no doubt you believe it's true.

Haven't got a clue.

"That has little to do with who the party nominates."

Like I said -- Democrats hate democracy.

Hey, political parties aren't democracies. Never have been. It's a private club that can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate.

I guess you're trying vainly to suggest here that the bread-and-circus of "primary elections" are some kind of either required exercise or binding result. They are neither. Ask Teddy Roosevelt how winning the primaries "assures" you of the nomination.

Forum List

Back