Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Been telling everybody here exactly that for weeks now. Thanks for the backup.

And you will vote for whom you're told to vote for.

Pity nobody "tells me" who to vote for then, innit. Must be convenient.

Democrats sure do hate democracy, don't they?

Don't know. Bring them in and we'll find out. It's your assertion.
Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

We'll find that out after their convention in August, won't we.
Bernie's already dropped out. No refunds!

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.
As you may know, at this point nobody is campaigning, for either party.
"That has little to do with who the party nominates."

Like I said -- Democrats hate democracy.

Hey, political parties aren't democracies. Never have been. It's a private club that can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate.

I guess you're trying vainly to suggest here that the bread-and-circus of "primary elections" are some kind of either required exercise or binding result. They are neither. Ask Teddy Roosevelt how winning the primaries "assures" you of the nomination.
I'm curious how you believe this refutes my assertion that the Democratic Party doesn't care what their members think, because their members will vote for who they're told to vote for.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.
Oh, look: Pogo's refusing to answer an inconvenient question.

See my last post, specifically the term "straw man".
I'm sure it's just coincidence that all the inconvenient questions you refuse to answer are "straw men".

I'm sure it's equally coincidental that you can't figure out how to stop posting them.

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.

Hey, political parties aren't democracies. Never have been. It's a private club that can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate.

I guess you're trying vainly to suggest here that the bread-and-circus of "primary elections" are some kind of either required exercise or binding result. They are neither. Ask Teddy Roosevelt how winning the primaries "assures" you of the nomination.
I'm curious how you believe this refutes my assertion that the Democratic Party doesn't care what their members think, because their members will vote for who they're told to vote for.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that all the inconvenient questions you refuse to answer are "straw men".

I'm sure it's equally coincidental that you can't figure out how to stop posting them.
Will somebody tell Pogo he's the smartest guy in the thread? He's practically begging for it, and he looks pretty pathetic.

I have no doubt you believe that's true, too.

Meanwhile, the number of Americans on Australian and New Zealander message boards is probably close to zero.
And here YOU are, believing you should have a say in our affairs.

Are you saying if I could be bothered looking up your posts you have not once mentioned Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Israel, Syria, Iran in any of them?

Also, unfortunately, the US has an bigger effect on the rest of the world. Hey, can you do me a favour Fake Dave, can you start a petition - being as you don't want us foreigners on here - asking the US to stay the fuck out of everybody else's business? Thanks in advance. Once that happens, I won't post on here any more.

The fact you keep on mentioning me being no here is really getting up your nose. Good.

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:
That is pretty stupid, but not nearly as stupid as suggesting people might be able to inject disinfectants and somehow get UV light under the skin to combat COVID-19. And no, he wasn't being sarcastic or talking to the media!!!

Time to put the bullshit aside, no matter which Democrat had or will accept the nomination the same people will excuse trumps character flaws and make up scurrilous attacks on every Democrat over the internet.

There is no evidence that Joe Bidden is a sexual deviant, there is ample evidence that trump is a scum bag. Sen Harris, Mayor Buttigieg, Sen. Warren, Mayor Bloomberg all were racked over the coals on this message board. it's nothing new, the supporters of trump cannot argue that he is a successful leader or that he represents all Amercan Citizens, all they have are character assassinations.
Joe said we must believe all women who make charges of sexual assault.
And he has not accomplished one significant thing in 50 years getting rich as a politician.

Provide the evidence that Joe Biden made himself rich, and used his power to garner riches, and how. Oh, and consider how Trump has used the office of POTUS, an office of trust, to enrich his hotels and abuse the office by spending millions of taxpayer dollars by flying to Fl and renting out at exorbitant fees golf carts and room and food for the secret service.

What has he accomplished? Are you kidding? Do you know how rich his kids are?

Trump hasn't become rich alone, he inherited millions from his daddy, cheated contractors out of their earned wages, filed fraudulent income tax records, and has lied about his wealth for decades. Why do banks chartered in the United States refuse to lend him credit?

The difference is Trump's children work and run companies. Biden's children troll the homeless for drugs.

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:
That is pretty stupid, but not nearly as stupid as suggesting people might be able to inject disinfectants and somehow get UV light under the skin to combat COVID-19. And no, he wasn't being sarcastic or talking to the media!!!
He also never made any such suggestions. Democrats have lied themselves into the next century.

Apparently he extorted money from other countries and funneled it to friends and family. Maybe he needs one of those mob names like Joe the Nose or Joe Paws.
Joe Plugs. Nice mobish sound to it for me. And the Biden 5’s as good a money maker as any organized crime family.

Haven't got a clue.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.

Will somebody tell Pogo he's the smartest guy in the thread? He's practically begging for it, and he looks pretty pathetic.

I don't think anyone actually WANTS to relieve his pathetic desperation, though.

Forum List

Back