Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

Oh, I have no doubt you believe it's true.

Having interacted with Yanks on messageboards for 20 years, having at least one or two items of news on the television and newspapers being about the US every day of my 50+ years of life, having lived in NZ for 37 years and Australia 13 and UK 3 years, I think I'm more qualified than you on the subject that's for sure.

Having interacted with Yanks on messageboards for 20 years, having at least one or two items of news on the television and newspapers being about the US every day of my 50+ years of life, having lived in NZ for 37 years and Australia 13 and UK 3 years, I think I'm more qualified than you on the subject that's for sure.
You coveting to be an American is hilarious. You spend all day on USMB trying to fit in.

You coveting to be an American is hilarious. You spend all day on USMB trying to fit in.

Putting right-wing whackadoodles in their place is not coveting to be anything.
All day? Says the guy who has been on this board half the time I have but has twice as many posts. Go figure.
I’m an American on the UNITED STATES MESSAGE BOARD.

And you weather? You're as far away from being American as scump

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Been telling everybody here exactly that for weeks now. Thanks for the backup.

And you will vote for whom you're told to vote for.

Pity nobody "tells me" who to vote for then, innit. Must be convenient.

Democrats sure do hate democracy, don't they?

Don't know. Bring them in and we'll find out. It's your assertion.
Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

We'll find that out after their convention in August, won't we.
Bernie's already dropped out. No refunds!

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.
As you may know, at this point nobody is campaigning, for either party.
"That has little to do with who the party nominates."

Like I said -- Democrats hate democracy.

Hey, political parties aren't democracies. Never have been. It's a private club that can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate.

I guess you're trying vainly to suggest here that the bread-and-circus of "primary elections" are some kind of either required exercise or binding result. They are neither. Ask Teddy Roosevelt how winning the primaries "assures" you of the nomination.
I'm curious how you believe this refutes my assertion that the Democratic Party doesn't care what their members think, because their members will vote for who they're told to vote for.

I have no doubt you believe that's true, too.

Meanwhile, the number of Americans on Australian and New Zealander message boards is probably close to zero.
And here YOU are, believing you should have a say in our affairs.

Meanwhile, the number of Americans on Australian and New Zealander message boards is probably close to zero.
Foreigners know a hell of a lot more about this WH being a scumbags palace than moron republicans do

Haven't got a clue.

His roles will be those of Rescuer, Restorer and Seat-Warmer, until a more viable Democratic or Centrist executive comes along.

There's one way the primaries served a useful purpose, the purpose they're designed for anyway --- the focus group. Several wannabes got to strut their stuff and in effect audition for the part. All of that material could be pored over by the DNC hierarchy to arrive at a viable candidate. Even if her name isn't Tulsi.
The Party decides who will be the nominee. Input from the proles is not required.

Really? The Party that has told its members, "STFU, we're not running Bernie like you want!" twice?

Creepy Uncle Joe may get the nomination. The smart money says he will be replaced before the election.

Sanders dropped out of the primary campaign. That has little to do with who the party nominates.

Hey, political parties aren't democracies. Never have been. It's a private club that can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate.

I guess you're trying vainly to suggest here that the bread-and-circus of "primary elections" are some kind of either required exercise or binding result. They are neither. Ask Teddy Roosevelt how winning the primaries "assures" you of the nomination.
I'm curious how you believe this refutes my assertion that the Democratic Party doesn't care what their members think, because their members will vote for who they're told to vote for.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.

Foreigners know a hell of a lot more about this WH being a scumbags palace than moron republicans do

Which is just another way of saying, "Foreigners agree with me, so they must be smarter."

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:

There is no doubt Biden gets his tongue tied in knots, but he doesn't lie and mislead the public as does trump.

but he doesn't lie and mislead the public as does trump.

Heck of a speech he gave during his 1988, campaign, eh?

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:

There is no doubt Biden gets his tongue tied in knots, but he doesn't lie and mislead the public as does trump.

Was that speech the one when he called Mexican's rapists and murderers?

Or, maybe the one when he called the lawyers in the Dept. of Justice, "all scum"?

Oh wait!!! I know, I know, the times when he led his biddable fools in a chant, "lock her up" before any indictment or trial and conviction.

Was that speech the one when he called Mexican's rapists and murderers?

Or, maybe the one when he called the lawyers in the Dept. of Justice, "all scum"?

Oh wait!!! I know, I know, the times when he led his biddable fools in a chant, "lock her up" before any indictment or trial and conviction.

It was the speech where he lied and mislead the public.

Maybe you should ask for a mail-in ballot for Grumpy. You weenies are going to need all the help you can get.

Haven't got a clue.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.
Oh, look: Pogo's refusing to answer an inconvenient question.

Haven't got a clue.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.

See my last post, specifically the term "straw man".

Haven't got a clue.

I'm sure you are.

Next in line please.

See my last post, specifically the term "straw man".
I'm sure it's just coincidence that all the inconvenient questions you refuse to answer are "straw men".

Forum List

Back