Joe Biden Has a Response to Supply Disruptions: Ordering Suppliers to Fix Their Disruptions.

Can you fucking read? Or are you just a dishonest prick?

I SAID DEREGULATION ya dumbfuck. Not take over.

Christ you cocksuckers will lie and twist the facts at any cost just to give your epeen a dose of adrenaline
You said Biden and his people should have had this problem figure this out a long time ago. The problem started last year, not this year. What regulations Federal regulations are you wanting to do away with?

You said Biden and his people should have had this problem figure this out a long time ago. The problem started last year, not this year. What regulations Federal regulations are you wanting to do away with?

Come on, man. You will never convince me that if Trump were President now and this was happening, the Democrats wouldn't be howling like someone threw a snake in the monkey cage. It would be non-stop 24/7 on every liberal news media in this country, and President Trump would be known as "The Orange Grinch."

I listed the big problems. Start there with your useless response

Shockingly, experts say Biden telling business leaders to fix their businesses won’t work.

President Joe Biden is pushing to ease supply shortages and tame rising prices in time for Christmas, but unsnarling U.S. supply lines could take far longer, experts told Reuters.
Biden brought together powerbrokers from ports, unions and big business on Wednesday to address shipping, labor and warehousing pain in the U.S. supply chain, and announced new around-the-clock port operations in Los Angeles.
Your article said:
Frank Ponce De Leon, International Longshore & Warehouse Union Coast Committeeman summarized the problem at U.S. ports, which the Commerce department estimates handle 76% of all trade, during comments last week.
Dockworkers remain available for 24-hour shifts to help clear the port backlogs, the longshore union said. But that is not true of the people who move goods from the ships or from ports, other unions say.
"One of the major problems with the current state of logistics is the shortage of port truck drivers. They are not paid a living wage," said Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa, who participated in the meeting with Biden.

I don't know if the statement from Jim Hoffa has validity, as I just don't know any local truckers not being paid a good living wage. I don't live on a coast. Furthermore, statements like that are stock and trade of that family and always has been, whether true or not.

Who in your article mentioned any regulation that should be changed. I am pretty sure none of these people work for this president or any preceding president.

Biden’s economy is so hot that we can’t even move all the stuff people are buying and selling. Records being broken everywhere.

RzFtw0p.jpg

That is like the Titanic sinking and the Captain ordering the crew to fix the problem.

Today I went to Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Menards & Ruler Foods & I didn't see any empty shelves anywhere. I also ordered new shoes & stuff on-line Friday & it was all delivered Tuesday after holiday earlier than advertised.

Forum List

Back