Joe Biden Has a Response to Supply Disruptions: Ordering Suppliers to Fix Their Disruptions.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Shockingly, experts say Biden telling business leaders to fix their businesses won’t work.

President Joe Biden is pushing to ease supply shortages and tame rising prices in time for Christmas, but unsnarling U.S. supply lines could take far longer, experts told Reuters.
Biden brought together powerbrokers from ports, unions and big business on Wednesday to address shipping, labor and warehousing pain in the U.S. supply chain, and announced new around-the-clock port operations in Los Angeles.

California ports container throughput has been operating at record high. Republican lies are being broadcast at record highs.
Record volumes push US container ports up in global rankings.
Drewry Port Index.jpg

Shockingly, experts say Biden telling business leaders to fix their businesses won’t work.

President Joe Biden is pushing to ease supply shortages and tame rising prices in time for Christmas, but unsnarling U.S. supply lines could take far longer, experts told Reuters.
Biden brought together powerbrokers from ports, unions and big business on Wednesday to address shipping, labor and warehousing pain in the U.S. supply chain, and announced new around-the-clock port operations in Los Angeles.

What is it you want the Fed Govt to do to fix this problem?

link please

oh, and it is 24/7. doing it backwards just makes you look like a flipping moron
See me anytime for more information on what’s going on anytime.
They’re hiring temp workers to get around the jab requirements that Democrats love so much.

See me anytime for more information on what’s going on anytime.
They’re hiring temp workers to get around the jab requirements that Democrats love so much.

So, now show me where they were working 24/7 and then stopped doing so under Biden, as you said happened.

By your article, what he is saying and doing won't hurt, either. Meetings of the major players could result if something constructive. Would you rather he held no meeting of the major players involved and said nothing? What is it you want?

By your article, what he is saying and doing won't hurt, either. Meetings of the major players could result if something constructive. Would you rather he held no meeting of the major players involved and said nothing? What is it you want?
Meetings are pointless. All hot air posturing.

I offered a list of NO BRAINER ideas and I swing a hammer for a living ffs. Biden and his crew of inept underlings should have had this shit figured out eons ago

So you’re in the dark about the KKKALIFORNIA requirements limiting operations?

You said.....Is that why California ports stopped operating 7/24 under Brandon?

So, please offer some evidence that prior to Jan 20th 2021 these ports were operating 24/7.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back