Joe Biden Endorsed A Candidate Who Blogged About 4-year old girls in THONGS

WarmPotato

Rookie
Sep 19, 2020
Michigan Democrat Jon Hoadley has previously blogged about a variety of illegal activities that cast doubt on his image as a clean-cut politician. He loves unprotected gay sex, methamphetamines, alcoholic romps around the town, and so much more. He's also called straight women "Breeders" and discussed "four year olds in thongs" during private conversations. Naturally, he's been endorsed by Joe Biden the kid sniffer. People of Michigan, I implore you, to think twice before voting for Jon Hoadley.

Faggotry2.jpg

Michigan Democrat Jon Hoadley has previously blogged about a variety of illegal activities that cast doubt on his image as a clean-cut politician. He loves unprotected gay sex, methamphetamines, alcoholic romps around the town, and so much more. He's also called straight women "Breeders" and discussed "four year olds in thongs" during private conversations. Naturally, he's been endorsed by Joe Biden the kid sniffer. People of Michigan, I implore you, to think twice before voting for Jon Hoadley.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder.

Not even our Leftist friends here at USMB can attempt to pretend this guy is normal.

The search for on October surprise has been a trickier than usual this time around.

In all fairness you can't blame Biden for supporting another democrat even if he is a sexual predator. In a speech today Biden bragged about the Eagles football jacket he was wearing to a moderate amount of cheers in a sparse Phila crowd but he wasn't wearing an Eagles jacket. He couldn't remember what he hell he was wearing.

Forum List

Back